Raids enlistment not working

TribalChiefTribalChief Member Posts: 97
edited September 9 in General Discussion
I have talk to few people from different allies on line and discord
lately some of ally getting issue of no raids enlistment for this week although most ally officers told that they enlisted after the bug.

A reply from kabam dev is expected atleast so we know whose mistake is on the side.

Comments

• FunnyDudeFunnyDude Member Posts: 541 ★★★★
    Same here, not sure what to say
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,763 ★★★★★
    When did u try to enlist?
    edited September 9
    Bendy said:

Early last week, after we found raid was canceled, we are top30, a big loss
    FunnyDude said:

Bendy said:

Did u try enlisting on friday as i believe that was when enlisting came back online
    Bendy said:

FunnyDude said:

Bendy said:

Did u try enlisting on friday as i believe that was when enlisting came back online
    Check another thread, not just us. Our officers checked enlist daily last week, enlisted more than once whenever it’s enabled.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,247 Guardian

@Kabam Crashed @Kabam Pinwheel @KabamDORK

One potential solution (and change for future), could be to let alliance open up any BG that has NOT already been started as a Regular AQ Map 1-8 on any days in week so far, to be able to assign those BG's as RAIDS for the rest of the week.
    (*so long as that BG had not already been doing a Map 1-8 to date in that week)

Yes, they will have lost a day (time wise) for Raids, but since that BG had not been doing anything so far anyways, why not let them change it over to a RAID BG mid-stream.

**in particular, for this week, where seems like a lot of Ally's didn’t see they had to re-enlist (or maybe only tried during those first 2-3 days last week when it was still unavailable to setup).
    But also could be good for the future as well, to allow switching to a Raid even after week started, so long as BG had not already been doing a Map 1-8.

(Copying various “Failed Enlistment” comments or pics over to here, in an nicely Titled thread, from scattered Raid Comp/Rewards threads”, mostly 1 place but was a Comp post, and tagging those others too..)

@Roggam , @Rawrasurus , @QuikPik , @Robnyc71 , @xNig , @RaulvallecaS , @Pit_0f_Misery , @Cpt_Awesomeo55 , @J0unas , @TribalChief , @FunnyDude , @BigHeroSquad

so did any other alliances not get enlisted for this week?
    We're just stuck not being able to join again? another week of missed raids?

QuikPik said:

Same here. I know I re-enlisted when Kabam said to check your enlistment after they cancelled last week. Now it says we are not enlisted for raids.

Robnyc71 said:

I re-enlisted, had an officer double check, and no we are not enlisted.

xNig said:

Could not enlist for raids. When clicking into the days, only allows me to select maps 1-8.

My alliance also does not have the raid and does not let us configure it and we want to play it.

I went to reenlist on Wed last week and it didn't show the option to select raids. Any way they can allow everyone to join raids on day 2 as well?

We were unenlisted. I enlisted us twice last week and we double checked enlistment last night before bed.

J0unas said:

Hey buddy, thanks for speaking up hear. I hope that kabam will do us justice but I highly doubt it. It's not our fault that it did not work.

Same issue with our ally not showing enlistment and I seen some people complaining on discord servers too

FunnyDude said:

No raid either, too bad

Agreed, we always complete raid in two days, start any time should be good
    and from @Arpollito
    Example looks like it was taken PRIOR to new week starting earlier today.
    (so during the Setup phase under “Next Week”)

In this pic, even though the RED Box is their saying Raids, that is the normal looking way, in which you have to click on the Red Raids box to enable that BG for Raids.

Presently in Pic, NOTHING (No Days, No BG's) are setup for ANYTHING.
    And so when week started for them, they didn’t have any AQ started.

**at least you would still be able to setup rest of the days 2-7 below as Normal AQ Maps 1-8, just not as a Raids (**unless Kabam were able to implement my suggestion in prior post above)

Arpollito said:

I’m sure we didn’t enlist properly and that’s the majority of everyone’s problem. So essentially I was over confident and I didn’t change anything thinking it was already enlisted. I kept hitting save. I was confused. Duck it.

• GodBlockGodBlock Member Posts: 1
    FunnyDude said:

Bendy said:

Same issue for us and on top of re-enlisting last Monday night when it was pushed back a day, I re-enlisted over the weekend myself. I haven't got a response to any of my attempts to figure out what’s wrong. Top 100 here. Such a huge loss.
    Keep in mind that during last week (up until new week started today), what was still showing as “CURRENT WEEK” last week did appear as if you were enlisted for Raids (but it was under CURRENT week tab).

And since it was a cancelled week (and was not progressing with each day like it normally would show), the way that looked might have led some people to assume that the NEXT WEEK (aka, now) was all set to go, because they were seeing RAIDS. But it wasn’t really.

(that might have been the issue for SOME alliances)
  • Cpt_Awesomeo55Cpt_Awesomeo55 Member Posts: 85
    GodBlock said:

FunnyDude said:

Bendy said:

Same issue for us and on top of re-enlisting last Monday night when it was pushed back a day, I re-enlisted over the weekend myself. I haven't got a response to any of my attempts to figure out what’s wrong. Top 100 here. Such a huge loss.
    Exact same thing and timeline for my alliance. I enlisted us twice; once early in the week and once when kabam said to re-enlist. A fellow officer confirmed we were enlisted 12 hours ago. Today it looks like we were never enlisted.

Same here for our alliance, enlisted for it after the cancellation post, checked over the weekend to make sure we were, went to join it today and the whole AQ week was blank. What the…?

• ArpollitoArpollito Member Posts: 96
    edited September 10

and from @Arpollito
    Example looks like it was taken PRIOR to new week starting earlier today.
    (so during the Setup phase under “Next Week”)

In this pic, even though the RED Box is their saying Raids, that is the normal looking way, in which you have to click on the Red Raids box to enable that BG for Raids.

Presently in Pic, NOTHING (No Days, No BG's) are setup for ANYTHING.
    And so when week started for them, they didn’t have any AQ started.

**at least you would still be able to setup rest of the days 2-7 below as Normal AQ Maps 1-8, just not as a Raids (**unless Kabam were able to implement my suggestion in prior post above)

Arpollito said:

I’m sure we didn’t enlist properly and that’s the majority of everyone’s problem. So essentially I was over confident and I didn’t change anything thinking it was already enlisted. I kept hitting save. I was confused. Duck it.

FunnyDude said:

Bendy said:

Thats a thing did u see next week tab?
  • ArpollitoArpollito Member Posts: 96

Much bigger so everyone can see
    Bendy said:

FunnyDude said:

Bendy said:

Thats a thing did u see next week tab?
    Are you trying to say I did wrong? Well, I’m not the only one on this thread right?
  • Prodigy119Prodigy119 Member Posts: 6
    Thx for redirect @SummonerNR. I did it in “NEXT WEEK” tab. The “CURRENT WEEK” would’ve shown locks on days passed even tho the whole thing was cancelled. I know I filled out the entire week cuz we only run raids in 1 BG in our alliance so I had to do the modifier change thing for the other 2 BGs which I stagger thru the week.
    Also, I’m all for starting raids whenever you want. Up to the summoners who join whether they want to risk resources on shortened timelines but a whole week is definitely not needed. We have a mix of experience but we always finish well ahead of the weekend. Having the ability to do it when you want is one of the best things about raids over regular AQ… great piece of content for mid and end game to collaborate… when it works.
    ** STATUS UPDATE from Kabam..

(Info about Raids, plus 2nd missing Nigh Crystal, and HotFix)

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/376205/hotfix-nigh-invulnerable-crystals-alliance-raids#latest

• BlackCoffeeVNBlackCoffeeVN Member Posts: 1
    Last week we can not enlist raid week. This week we still can not enlist.
    Kabam should fix the problem and send us email when we can enlist raid again.

I also love the idea that we can enlist raid whenever we want during Raid week.

• Hellboyy9999Hellboyy9999 Member Posts: 51
    edited September 10
    I came to know that many of the alliances(Mostly the top tier ones which join raids as soon as it becomes active) were able to get all the chest rewards even if nobody got the rank rewards. I saw some youtubers say it live in videos.. including KT1 in his video that they could still get all the chest rewards. After it got cancelled then nobody was able to join so yea it was unfair for those who could get those chest rewards... But I thought yea whatever it's just 1 week of chest rewards and yea mistakes do happen and I was actually angry on YouTubers who were cursing Kabam and commented dude just cut them some slack for a week they work hard as well and mistakes happen. But I'm very sure many of the alliances even this week were able to join and will claim the chest rewards again.. and again it has become unfair for those who can't. Unless they fix it without cancelling this week's Raids.. this is way too much incompetence to handle in back to back weeks.
    Still not able to enlist or join Raids this week just like last week. Many alliances could join this week. So like last week if this week's Raids gets cancelled we'll miss out on this week's Chest rewards as well.. and many more alliances which could join this week and some alliances which joined last week got all the chest rewards. What's the update on this? @KabamDORK @kabamPinwheel
  • xNigxNig Member Posts: 7,329 ★★★★★
    I tried enlisting last week as well. Didn't allow me to select raids, only normal AQ maps. That's why my ally decided to see whether raids would start this week based on previous enlistments.
  • TribalChiefTribalChief Member Posts: 97
    Still waiting for any announcement regarding raids from kabam
  • RoggamRoggam Member Posts: 125

1 day almost over. Exciting stuffs boys.
  • RoyalRose1510RoyalRose1510 Member Posts: 22
    Same issue with our ally my officers enlisted now we just don't know whose fault it is

We check dork announcement regarding raids not starting for some though they could fix but whole day pass and there is no update from anyone
  • AttishAttish Member Posts: 33
    edited September 10
    We are trying to set up/delete upcoming days
    Sometimes it sticks - sometimes it resets itself

Sure - it is user error…

Btw, I would encourage everyone to check their 2Q 2024 profit - I think I will reconsider my spending in the game strongly until cannot see some changes. As it seems they don’t care about the community, the bugs, the responses. They are not even able to obtain a single communication channel. We are chasing answers on forums (note that there is still unaddressed issues ongoing for weeks and months, discord servers). Hey - you have an in-game mailing system why not to use that?
  • Maverick75Maverick75 Member Posts: 719 ★★★
    I expected to get glory as the previous week and… nothing in the in-game messages, except a compensation without any glory.
    The glory allow to buy some rank up materials. That would be nice to not skip it.

As stated by different players, I was also surprised yesterday to have to parameter AQ for this week, because I did it the week before for the 2 weeks.
    Let’s see if we may play AQ tonight.
    We all just doing normal AQ on a shortened schedule cuz we all missed day 1 with this arbitrary erasing of our enlistments? Or is there an update? I postponed a bunch of our AQ to later to see if we could still get in raids also, now we prob won’t get the participation we usually do cuz the jammed backend schedule no one is used to in our alliance…. Still no glory from last week’s cancellation either.

just got valiant about a month ago and they shut down raids before I could pick up a chest for that brief time it was up last week, #annoyedbyallofthis

All this funkiness happening is making me play less when I was thinking I’d play more now that I’m valiant. Sad as a near 7 yr player who casually spends, guess we don’t matter.

Wth is going with the org over there? This would never fly a year ago…