Bugs that we are tired of

Comments

• Nerdsbescared94Nerdsbescared94 Member Posts: 56
    Still see no invites so we can run it in battlegrounds. Just people/bots trying to gas light me. Like I said waste of time to post here
  • TerraTerra Member Posts: 8,287 ★★★★★
    lol, bud thinks BG matters in a dispute ☠️.
    High on your own fumes here.

You need to get better at Hawkeye. Personally I've been playing since the game began, counting a week or so.
    Timing of the hit can be learned by watching some YouTube videos for it.
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,763 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

You need to get better at Hawkeye. Personally I've been playing since the game began, counting a week or so.

He will just call u dense like he already has and a bot
    Terra said:

Nah you just scared to run it and see how good I actually am. I love making people eat their words

Terra said:

Nah you just scared to run it and see how good I actually am. I love making people eat their words
    >Immediately jumps to "Your scared".
    Nice work bud. Really making your solid case here, not related to Hawkeye at all.
    You cannot stand that you don't have a grasp.

Terra said:

If u was good u wouldnt have made this post of an issue where ur timing is off as u clearly trying to slow time before a connection has been made
    Bendy said:

Terra said:

Love how you’re still in the forums proving my point. There are trees and fresh air outside buddy

Bendy said:

Terra said:

Love how you’re still in the forums proving my point. There are trees and fresh air outside buddy
    Come back when u have an actual brain as ur now proving forums rules of jail time

Bendy said:

Terra said:

Says the one who brings up BGs as a valid "I proved my point" approach.
    ☠️.
    Touch grass and know there are people better and more skillful than you.
    You should try watching YouTube videos for tips and tricks.
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 2,751 ★★★★★

Bendy said:

Terra said:

...didn't you still have to be in the forums to make that comment?
    Terra said:

Bendy said:

Terra said:

☠️.
    Nah it’s cause yall talking like my complaint ain’t valid. Get kabams meat out your mouth bro

Terra said:

Bendy said:

Terra said:

☠️.
    Nah it’s cause yall talking like my complaint ain’t valid. Get kabams meat out your mouth bro
    Its not a kabam issue its a u issue get over it already

Terra said:

Bendy said:

Terra said:

☠️.
    Because it isn't. You are clearly missing the timing if it doesn't work.
    It's not the games fault that you cannot do it.
    Bendy said:

Terra said:

If u was good u wouldnt have made this post of an issue where ur timing is off as u clearly trying to slow time before a connection has been made
    Made my complaint and this how it went. Yall out here saying it’s my timing and arguing that it is lol then gas lighting me to make it seem like it’s me. Losers I swear

Bendy said:

Terra said:

Made my complaint and this how it went. Yall out here saying it’s my timing and arguing that it is lol then gas lighting me to make it seem like it’s me. Losers I swear
    No ones gas lighting u when ur timing is off its that simple
  • Dose_ResponsiveDose_Responsive Member Posts: 138
    edited September 14

Bendy said:

Terra said:

Judging by the language you're using (loser, you're scared, fight me etc.) you sound like a child. How old are you?
    Terra said:

Terra said:

Bendy said:

Terra said:

☠️.
    Because it isn't. You are clearly missing the timing if it doesn't work.
    It's not the games fault that you cannot do it.
    Bro you’re slow af. I posted it to show it wasn’t doing the slow mow. It’s not a skills thing it’s a clear bug yall in denial of. My alliance agrees with me as well but don’t come on here cause no lives people like yall come in heat and I mean MEAT RIDE kabam like the people complaints aren’t valid. Yall definitely got the covid shots lmfaoo

Bendy said:

Terra said:

Judging by the language you're using (loser, your scared, fight me etc.) you sound like a child. How old are you?
    Lmfaoo fight me??? Not once I said that I said play me to see if I suck, go get your face mask bro your making me sick lmfaoo
    Bendy said:

Bendy said:

Terra said:

The problem isn't your complaint. The problem is your complete lack of self-awareness and unwillingness to admit that there's even a possibility that this might not be a bug and your timing is slightly off.
    If you believe it's a bug, report it to Kabam support, then come back here and tell us all about how they decided to gaslight you because they're just bots.
    Hopefully he goes into forum jail for all his name calling when people are being constructive as this dude needs a chill pill
    Can one imprison a lion?

Bendy said:

Bendy said:

Terra said:

The problem isn't your complaint. The problem is your complete lack of self-awareness and unwillingness to admit that there's even a possibility that this might not be a bug and your timing is slightly off.
    If you believe it's a bug, report it to Kabam support, then come back here and tell us all about how they decided to gaslight you because they're just bots.
    Hopefully he goes into forum jail for all his name calling when people are being constructive as this dude needs a chill pill
    Can one imprison a lion?
    Id say he isnt a lion
  • Dose_ResponsiveDose_Responsive Member Posts: 138

Bendy said:

Terra said:

Judging by the language you're using (loser, your scared, fight me etc.) you sound like a child. How old are you?
    Lmfaoo fight me??? Not once I said that I said play me to see if I suck, go get your face mask bro your making me sick lmfaoo
    You didn't ask for a fight in battlegrounds? How will that prove or disprove the "bug" you've got your panties in a twist over?
    edited September 14
    Bendy said:

Bendy said:

Bendy said:

Terra said:

Can one imprison a lion?
    Id say he isnt a lion
    If we don't validate something he said we're just gaslighters.
    Pikolu said:

Hey OP, you need to seriously chill. It is one thing to post about a bug, and it is a completely different thing to start attacking other forum members for not agreeing with you.

You can probably expect forum jail time after the weekend (unless kabam sees this before then) and I will warn you that people have had their in-game accounts actioned on for behavior on forums. If you keep going down this path you're on, then you could be seeing consequences on your own game. Be nice to people.

Yet people can down play my valid point? If kabam gets rid of me idc at this point. I got a good job and school and box professionally. Yall gaslighting me on an issue and I’m just sick of the people on here doing the same thing and it being the same people on top of that

Bendy said:

Bendy said:

Bendy said:

Terra said:

Can one imprison a lion?
    Id say he isnt a lion
    Hes said the word again

Pikolu said:

Hey OP, you need to seriously chill. It is one thing to post about a bug, and it is a completely different thing to start attacking other forum members for not agreeing with you.

You can probably expect forum jail time after the weekend (unless kabam sees this before then) and I will warn you that people have had their in-game accounts actioned on for behavior on forums. If you keep going down this path you're on, then you could be seeing consequences on your own game. Be nice to people.

Yet people can down play my valid point? If kabam gets rid of me idc at this point. I got a good job and school and box professionally. Yall gaslighting me on an issue and I’m just sick of the people on here doing the same thing and it being the same people on top of that
    No ones gaslighting u people are just saying to look at the timing as hawkeye needs to connect the special before u can slow down if no connection made slow down doesnt work as i have had this happen so many times and its hard to get timing since u gotta a wait it doesnt happen in an instant when u press the special
    Bendy said:

Bendy said:

Bendy said:

Bendy said:

Terra said:

Can one imprison a lion?
    Id say he isnt a lion
    Hes said the word again
    Well I tried.
  • LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,232 ★★★★
    I thought you were talking about combo’ing into a special but getting blocked.