Kabam forums

To much people on here with out a job/life cause clearly I see the same people post and down talk everyone’s issues and call it a “skill problem” kabam forums are a wast of time and the fact kabam will allow yall to meat ride is what makes it so crappy. Can’t post videos of bugs unless I post on YouTube but either or these forums always have someone, sometimes same people, that straight meat ride the game when they got here like 3 years ago. Been playing this game since the beginning and my alliance and I see it as a waste of time to complain here cause of the bots and people defending kabam the way they do. The crowd here likes to gaslight people with the issues they got. It’s trashy

Comments

• Nerdsbescared94Nerdsbescared94 Member Posts: 56
    Bendy said:

To much people on here with out a job/life cause clearly I see the same people post and down talk everyone’s issues and call it a “skill problem” kabam forums are a wast of time and the fact kabam will allow yall to meat ride is what makes it so crappy. Can’t post videos of bugs unless I post on YouTube but either or these forums always have someone, sometimes same people, that straight meat ride the game when they got here like 3 years ago. Been playing this game since the beginning and my alliance and I see it as a waste of time to complain here cause of the bots and people defending kabam the way they do. The crowd here likes to gaslight people with the issues they got. It’s trashy

Dude get over it ur wrong with the hawkeye thing people told u and u started calling people out when people told u no one is bots but urself it seems
    Point proven
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 2,738 ★★★★★
    Bendy said:

Dude get over it ur wrong with the hawkeye thing people told u and u started calling people out when people told u no one is bots but urself it seems
    There's no convincing this guy. Let him live in his world where he is better than everyone else and let it be.
  • xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Member Posts: 1,394 ★★★★★
    "Everybody disagreeing with me is a bot and riding kabam's c*ck"
    Ok buddy. That's the same type of arguments used by flat earthers and other conspiracy theorist
    edited September 14
    xLunatiXx said:

"Everybody disagreeing with me is a bot and riding kabam's c*ck"
    Ok buddy. That's the same type of arguments used by flat earthers and other conspiracy theorist

It was a bug just needed to restart the game so….
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,058 ★★★★

This is what happens when you give unlimited screen time to 12 year olds.

I'm so happy I wasn't given unlimited screen time when I was younger, I could have turned out like the op

I'm so happy I wasn't given unlimited screen time when I was younger, I could have turned out like the op
    Love how everyone can insult me but cry when I insult the narrative. Jokes are funny though.
  • NONYABIZZNONYABIZZ Member Posts: 429 ★★★

Don't set yourself up 😂
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,758 ★★★★★

Love how everyone can insult me but cry when I insult the narrative. Jokes are funny though.
    No one was crying
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Member Posts: 2,084 ★★★★★

What you aren’t 13-15 years old? lol
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,712 ★★★★★
    edited September 14

I 💯 % agree. Keep it up.
    I dont know who you are, But I'm with you!!
  • Kingering_KingKingering_King Member Posts: 827 ★★★

💀
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,058 ★★★★

What you aren’t 13-15 years old? lol
    I meant YOUNGER younger, but yh. I see people with no phone restrictions, their own iPhone whatever max pro whatever and they are like 7 or 8
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,059 ★★★★★
    There is no rule about expressing your thoughts on the forum, and that includes disagreeing or agreeing with people.