**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Gameplay suggestions

CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
edited January 2018 in General Discussion
You dont have to agree to all, just give your thoughts

OG Vision - make a timer for his synthesis, just like Mordo

Why: i usually dont have problems with him, but for some players is quite annoying not to know exactly when it will trigger

Mephisto - Make his aura activate only when he uses speciais, like Juggs, or when he gets a bar, like Magik or Cable

Why: You guys nerfed Dr Strange for being op, but guess what, u made heroes much more powerful, his aura activating randomly is too lame, specially since it generates power, not to mention mystic dispersion. Back in the day unstoppable was activated randomly as well and u guys fixed that

Luke Cage - make his indestructible activate after he uses specials or when he fills a bar (same explanation as mephisto).

Why: He s top underpowered, with beta now its a good time to buff him

Spidergwen - get rid of that E1 and make a decent atack

Why: you guys got creative after a while and made a way to swap modes by dashing back and holding block, so that should be enough for her, give her a good special

Abomination - have him inflict poison when atacking

Why: if a champioms only trigger his ability when he gets hit, it makes him useless to players who arent often hit. His poison should also be ofensive, at least make it trigger with his E2

Gambit - Dont let him lose charges when he gets hit while blocking

Why: he s already bad enough to have us taking risks to gather charges, if Nebula doesnt lose charges when blocking, why should he?

Stark Spidey - Show us when his power burn is ready to use again!

Why: i dont count time while playing, it should have a clock to show when his heavy atack ability is rdy to use again

Those are the ones that i remember atm, Im not gonna discuss incinerate and shock immunity since its been a topic very often already

My main point is kabam gets new ideas with time and implement in new heroes, but the old ones stay forgotten, just like this charge thing after each fight, almost every champ since morningstar is getting that ****

Comments

• MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    Don't agree with any of this. And Stark Spidey does call out when his power burn is ready again.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited January 2018
    Hulk needs to take damage to get stronger and abomination is similar if he takes contact damage poison will inflict.
  • CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    MarzGroove wrote: »
    Don't agree with any of this. And Stark Spidey does call out when his power burn is ready again.

You dont have to agree my friend, you just have to explain why lol

And thanks for spidey info, i dont have him 4* yet, i didnt know it shows when its rdy
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    I agree with all of this
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    Codornas wrote: »
    MarzGroove wrote: »

You dont have to agree my friend, you just have to explain why lol

And thanks for spidey info, i dont have him 4* yet, i didnt know it shows when its rdy

It was too long to explain, and I’m lazy. The call out for Spidey power burn refresh is “EMP Web Ready”.