Aq Raid compensation

Jonnathan05Jonnathan05 Member Posts: 61
Is this even fair??? So every ally who didn't enlist for the current raid week are getting all te rewards for free? Even while they got the 180 tickets back from the bugged week and didn't spend them on this week.
While all other allys had to spend the 180 tickets again??
Bravo kabam, again a very **** decision.

Comments

• oSILVAoSILVA Member Posts: 1
    Preach boy
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 2,766 ★★★★★
    This is a very fair point. They should at least take 180 tickets from those getting the comp for missing out. Not sure if that is easier than sending everyone else 180 tickets.
    If all goes well, maybe we will be past AQ comps sometime before the year is out.
  • dr2wsdr2ws Member Posts: 36
    This might sound dumb, but so is everyone getting compensation (even the alliance members who didn’t join raids before it was shut down) or are only alliance members who entered raids getting the comp? Has the comp been released yet?
  • DiscoNnectKingDiscoNnectKing Member Posts: 478 ★★★
    The man has spoken
  • vertiGovertiGo Member Posts: 93
    What's going on with the week of missed glory etc? By that I mean for alliances that don't run raids but were still locked out of AQ for the entirety of a week
  • Jonnathan05Jonnathan05 Member Posts: 61

I made this exact point in response to a post by @SummonerNR with no reply. I don’t mean to seem like a complainer or a whiner but it just doesn’t seem to make sense to me. They should get the rewards even without having to do the work. Fine. It wasn’t their fault kabam shut them out of Raids and AQ. But then those of us who did participate and had to spend their Raid tickets should get those Raid tickets refunded. They’re too costly. It’s not a trivial thing that a small number of alliances are being given for free. As I said in my earlier post, kabam basically screwed up and should have refunded the Raid tickets after they cancelled the Raid event, then reopened the Raid that just finished and made the entry free for everyone. But they didn’t for some unknown reason. Kind of a cheap look on their part in my opinion.

Did not saw that post, looked for one but seemed that I overlooked it. But this is indeed true. No problem with them getting the rewards, but then give us our 180 tickets back. Simple.
  • TikkaMasalaTikkaMasala Member Posts: 309 ★★
    I feel like this issue is just getting ignored by Kabam. Those who couldn’t play the Raid event were compensated pretty generously. Those who could play need to get their spent Raid tickets refunded. @KabamDORK ??
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,784 ★★★★★

I feel like this issue is just getting ignored by Kabam. Those who couldn’t play the Raid event were compensated pretty generously. Those who could play need to get their spent Raid tickets refunded. @KabamDORK ??

They did get the raid tickets back all 360 or 180 for some
  • DRTODRTO Member Posts: 1,646 ★★★★★
    We should get raid tickets as well considering next raids is only two weeks away so we miss a week of getting them through AQ
    Bendy said:

They did get the raid tickets back all 360 or 180 for some
    They're referring to the fact that some alliances still couldn't do raids this past week and are being comped the full rewards without having to spend the tickets.
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Member Posts: 1,230 ★★★
    Would love to get an update with an actual date @KabamDORK @kabampinwheel we already are going to have to spend more because we couldn’t buy anything last week with glory and I’m waiting on those rewards to do my next r3. Also yeah bs we should get our tickets back if those who weren’t able to join get all of the rewards for free.
    Onurre2 said:

A simple suggestion and I know it probably won't get implemented BUT I think this would be FAIR enough;

Instead of sending the rewards who weren't able to join,make it a store bundle at the cost of 180 Raid Tickets. I know those who already did it once get to have it twice but with a costly amount like right now most of them who were able to join raids last week shouldn't have another 180, and if they don't want to get this bundle, they wouldn't miss out on anything because this is for those who got the raid ticket compensation and couldn't able to join.

This would be a fair option in my opinion. Getting the rewards and keeping 180 tickets is just simply not fair.

This is the fairest and probably easiest option. It still gives other the opportunity to double up on rewards if they want to, but it's still going to cost them 180 tickets.
  • BlackTuranBlackTuran Member Posts: 871 ★★★
    Onurre2 said:

A simple suggestion and I know it probably won't get implemented BUT I think this would be FAIR enough;

Instead of sending the rewards who weren't able to join,make it a store bundle at the cost of 180 Raid Tickets. I know those who already did it once get to have it twice but with a costly amount like right now most of them who were able to join raids last week shouldn't have another 180, and if they don't want to get this bundle, they wouldn't miss out on anything because this is for those who got the raid ticket compensation and couldn't able to join.

This would be a fair option in my opinion. Getting the rewards and keeping 180 tickets is just simply not fair.

This is genius, hope they see this and implement it like this
  • GyanemdjerGyanemdjer Member Posts: 148
    Onurre2 said:

I would like this but only if it appears for the people who were affected by the enlistment
    Still seems like this issue is just being disregarded and ignored. I’m surprised honestly that it doesn’t bother more people.
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,702 ★★★★★

Still seems like this issue is just being disregarded and ignored. I’m surprised honestly that it doesn’t bother more people.

I could care less.
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Member Posts: 1,230 ★★★
    Can any mod please give us a timeline @KabamDORK @kabampinwheel
  • SandeepSSandeepS Member Posts: 1,238 ★★★★
    I'm just confused by what I'm expecting to get and when. I believe I got the rewards for the completed raid last week so far. We didn't do raids the week before so I would expect to get at some point the tickets from 2 weeks back to make up for it otherwise next raids are going to cost us more for a mistake not of our making.
    If you used Raid tickets to enter the Raid 2 weeks ago that kabam ended up canceling, you should have already received the refund of those tickets. You then had to use the refunded tickets to enter last week’s Raids.
    So unfortunately, I don’t think you’re going to be getting any more Raid tickets refunded to you. But those alliances that could not enter last week’s Raids received the rewards without having to spend the Raid tickets. Which is totally fine and reasonable. I certainly have no problem with them getting the rewards for nothing since kabam screwed up. That’s the way it should have been. The issue is many of us had to spend those refunded RAID tickets to enter last week’s Raids. If we are trying to make everything fair and even, then all alliances that spent Raid tickets should have their tickets refunded from the last Raid.
  • TribalChiefTribalChief Member Posts: 97
    edited September 18
    What about to those allies that didn't able to enlist raids ? They placed so low in ranks due to other allies playing raids and they playing aq

They deserve glory compensation too
    My ally place top50 in aq but during raid week they placed 1100+ rank loss of glory

And I am talking about exploring map8 with epic mods all bg still placed 1100+
  • TribalChiefTribalChief Member Posts: 97
    edited September 18
    If other ally deserves tickets compensation than those who didn't able to enlist during raids week deserve glory compensation too bcuz they placed ranked so low due to 95% of allies playing raids @KabamDORK