Can’t claim the compensation from the bugged raids

drsnow69drsnow69 Member Posts: 21
Low and behold the great kabam team hit another one out of the ball park people either can’t claim the compensation or we just didn’t get it. seems like they want free to play players to quit.

Comments

• SteveBeefSteveBeef Member Posts: 3
    I didn't even get it in my inbox, and from screenshots it looks like the rewards aren't even what they promised!
  • jdschwjdschw Member Posts: 372 ★★★
    I also got the compensation and cannot claim it. Very weird.
  • erionaldo76erionaldo76 Member Posts: 8
    O mesmo comigo, não consigo obter as compensações de AQ
  • VIBXIS6VIBXIS6 Member Posts: 1
    The compensation for bugs is bugged. * chefs kiss
  • TazzyTazzy Member Posts: 1
    I’ve not been able to claim this, is it a visual glitch
  • Mick303Mick303 Member Posts: 4

• Mick303Mick303 Member Posts: 4
    Lo mismo pero no es fallo visual, las recompensas no se pueden reclamar
  • Scratchmaster23Scratchmaster23 Member Posts: 179 ★★
    Same and all else in the Alli having same issue. @KabamDORK do we know of any resolution as cant find any hot fix info?
  • We pulled it back after the issue was reported and are rebuilding it to send back out. Hopefully sending it later today but I'll try and get a more clear timeline for y'all in the next couple hours
  • TH3R0ckKTH3R0ckK Member Posts: 4
    Hey why did some people without any alliance get the compensation and for me didn’t get any compensation even when my alliance was enlisted for raids and I’m always doing raids??
  • CerebriumCerebrium Member Posts: 106
    Yeah same. Like a carrot on a stick 🤭

• GoofballanatotGoofballanatot Member Posts: 151
    2 days later and no comp or any word on when and now it’s the weekend and we won’t see any or get anything until next week this is a big fat “0” for you Kabam. You send out a bugged game and when you try to compensate the community you send out bugged rewards. It is almost like this is done on purpose, because it’s comical now.
    Even no response why some accounts without alliance got compensated and others that tried to participate got not even the bugged compensation… this one is a big L
  • TikkaMasalaTikkaMasala Member Posts: 340 ★★
    You’d really almost have to believe it’s deliberate at this point, right?
  • DharakDharak Member Posts: 23

You’d really almost have to believe it’s deliberate at this point, right?

Don't know if it's deliberate or not but i am just getting sick of these screw ups that's been happening all the time & like it's not enough they even managed to somehow f*** *p the compensation to boot i mean how the hell do you screw up a compensation i don't know if i should be pissed or lmao.
  • Rob0001Rob0001 Member Posts: 38

We pulled it back after the issue was reported and are rebuilding it to send back out. Hopefully sending it later today but I'll try and get a more clear timeline for y'all in the next couple hours

Seriously, how incompetent is that circus you f****** clowns have the audacity to call a business? None of my alliance mates got compensation. But people who legit don't play AQ or raids got a package?
    You guys really f***** up this time.
  • RicoShayRicoShay Member Posts: 230 ★★
    Rob0001 said:

We pulled it back after the issue was reported and are rebuilding it to send back out. Hopefully sending it later today but I'll try and get a more clear timeline for y'all in the next couple hours

Seriously, how incompetent is that circus you f****** clowns have the audacity to call a business? None of my alliance mates got compensation. But people who legit don't play AQ or raids got a package?
    A lot of people are waiting still so don't get all high and mighty about it. Yes this isn't ideal and it's left a lot of people upset but you are just disgusting with the mannerism you've adopted for the situation. Genuinely embarrassing you get that level of confidence to behave like this. It goes without saying that I doubt the team at kabam planned this against you and your alliance.
    Rob0001 said:

I think you got a bit too emotional on that one…
    This comment is way too far!
    Kabam is trying to be transparent and even stated that they have issues.
    Rethink your behavior on this one dude, we are all humans and mistakes happen.
  • DharakDharak Member Posts: 23
    TH3R0ckK said:

Rob0001 said:

The only reason why you are even saying that is because you don't give a damn about this game or if you get compensated or not & FYI you don't get to tell us how we should behave or not especially what you call a mistake is keep happening over & over again which is started to get tirering
  • RicoShayRicoShay Member Posts: 230 ★★
    Dharak said:

TH3R0ckK said:

Rob0001 said:

The only reason why you are even saying that is because you don't give a damn about this game or if you get compensated or not & FYI you don't get to tell us how we should behave or not especially what you call a mistake is keep happening over & over again which is started to get tirering
    It's ok to call out things that are wrong and voice your opinion on it but defending that type of behaviour is questionable. At the end of the day it's a mobile video game and getting compensation delayed is not spelling the end of the world. There are plenty of better ways to communicate frustration when 100 other people are already shouting at kabam on the forums and this type of aggressive behaviour will not speed up the time it takes to get compensated.
  • ProtogenoiProtogenoi Member Posts: 47
    Rob0001 said:

Simmer down there pal