How much Raid/AQ compensation did you get yet?

arifin74arifin74 Member Posts: 156
Some seems already claimed compensation, except raid ticket refund, but some never got anything like me.

How much Raid/AQ compensation did you get yet? 130 votes

None - never got compensation message
60%
Crine60MasterSmokeBigPoppaCBONERaganatorTV_Addict_2017zuffyJohnnooooooVegeta9001Leiva_darkfrodo2377ezgoingDorkyHonghuHerbal_TaxmantntslJakearoundGhostboytjieKnightZeroSbkruebThiartc 78 votes
Partial - got compensation message(s), but not everything was there
30%
Maestro1713GK_23Terramoreap1GuzmaCropDusterSandeepSLittle_Crocodili29Gulfstream550NayeemBugmat78MacGyverIronGladiator22Hawkt1GlassbackBeastDadAayush19Josh2507AshacekarSceptilemaniac2 40 votes
Full - Glory, Raid Chests etc. ( except full ticket refund)
9%
Gyanemdjercaptain_rogersRenaxqqJoshua_EiversShepGoldenDad_Pez_KLZChuck_FinleyVivesectorZacharias10719Rayhawn 12 votes

Comments

• JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,285 ★★★★
    edited September 21
    I got the raid chests and claimed them fine but no glory at all
  • GyanemdjerGyanemdjer Member Posts: 151
    Full - Glory, Raid Chests etc. ( except full ticket refund)
    ignore my vote, i forgot about the glory compensation
  • ababaababa Member Posts: 16
    Should be yesterday isn't it?
  • Wozzle007Wozzle007 Member Posts: 1,004 ★★★★★
    Gonna be honest, I don’t even know anymore. I got the glory etc but couldn’t claim it, so don’t really know where I’m at with it anymore. It’s been an absolute mess. I’d say Kabam should look at this and learn from it putting adequate processes in place but my guess would there’s a lack of manpower resource being the driver for this mess.
  • TerraTerra Member Posts: 8,316 ★★★★★
    No chest or glory yet.
    Only tickets.

#Comp2025 anyone?
  • Wozzle007Wozzle007 Member Posts: 1,004 ★★★★★

This is starting to annoy me more and more.
    I got the feeling I won't get anywhere close to proper compensation, and also other people get more than announced.
    This 3 week is infuriating. Patience has run out and the word sorry has lost all meaning at this point

And it’s not like we haven’t been incredibly patient. As a community I think we’ve all been incredibly understanding and patient but this is honestly becoming a joke. We’ve missed a full Glory Store week, so even when we eventually get the missed Glory it’s not like that’s great because the store is set up to disincentivise buying large quantities of anything, so we can’t make up the store items we missed. So yeah, the situation is more than rubbish.
  • xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Member Posts: 1,397 ★★★★★
    What compensation ? Who compensation ?
  • Lycan_ZeusLycan_Zeus Member Posts: 1
    Got map 6*4 worth rewards, including glory and 24 raid tickets. No chests or other raid week rewards
  • TerraTerra Member Posts: 8,316 ★★★★★
    xLunatiXx said:

What compensation ? Who compensation ?

Why compensation?
    Wait....
  • champ9090champ9090 Member Posts: 54
    Haven't gotten anything. What is going on with this?
  • Sairam44Sairam44 Member Posts: 571 ★★
    @Glories was your alliance able to enlist and play recent alliance raids
    I am asking this because I haven't gotten any chests
  • SandeepSSandeepS Member Posts: 1,241 ★★★★
    Got some stuff but wasn't clear in what was coming therefore could be more in the way
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,768 ★★★★★
    Idk, whatever it was, it didn't had enough in it.
    I just tapped claimed. Idc anymore. Got some tickets and I didn't pay attention to other stuff.
    Glory was way less than it should be.
  • Binni69Binni69 Member Posts: 1
    Same i received raid tickets glory and some small catalysts but not the raid chests and 7500 7* shards. And seeing people getting it. This should be a compensation for all, you guys messed up not us why few of them getting both compensation few getting none and few getting the worst compensation while few getting raid chests one. Soo unfair I've playing this game from many years now feels like it's time to say goodbye to this game. Soo many bugs, lags, missing items, unclaimable rewards in stash receiving half compensation. Seriously !!!!
  • VenoweenVenoween Member Posts: 170
    Still missing rank rewards
  • TikkaMasalaTikkaMasala Member Posts: 335 ★★
    I’m honestly not even sure anymore where I stand. Kabam has turned this into a huge jumbled mess because they went cheap on their compensation for their screwup. I think many people, including myself, will end up being short on compensation.
  • DorkyDorky Member Posts: 342
    If anything. Since I got refunded my tickets. I still haven't got my comp. I'm as patient as can be, but this is something else. The game team needs to do better. Or whoever. So many loops to get to. It does get frustrating. Unless they are going thru data over and over due to many players who got shafted the first week it was bugged.
  • Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Member Posts: 1,700 ★★★★★
    I got none, no glory, no message nothing
  • dr2wsdr2ws Member Posts: 40
    It’s ridiculously confusing, still don’t know who’s getting what yet.
  • Josh2507Josh2507 Member Posts: 707 ★★★★
    I got glory and some catalysts

At this point I don’t really know what I was supposed to get
  • houndogακιhoundogακι Member Posts: 259 ★★
    I guess nobody read this thread (in Kabam)
    But if they read and spell nothing is way worst.
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,285 ★★★★

I got the raid chests and claimed them fine but no glory at all

Aint no way you man are trying to tell me I didn't get the raid chests that I OPENED lmfao
  • arifin74arifin74 Member Posts: 156
    Wow, it seems like many didn’t receive anything. They’ve made it too complicated. They could have just given everyone the previous week’s reward and then made the selective rewards like tickets or chests available in a second phase.
  • GerhardtGerhardt Member Posts: 5
    Just came looking for info on the compensation and found this thread. I haven't received anything yet.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Member Posts: 2,351 ★★★★★
    I'm confused - weren't we supposed to get the same normal AQ rank rewards that we got the week before RAIDS started, in addition to the raids compensation for the actual mess of Raids week? Because I haven't seen the first so far.
  • DrZolaDrZola Member Posts: 8,926 ★★★★★
    I have no idea what I’ve received or not received. But we quit out on raids after the free raids stopped, so I don’t expect anything.

Dr. Zola
  • kvirrkvirr Member Posts: 46
    Never got anything, still waiting, I’m not sure if I even qualify anymore,thought I did.
  • NüΚΞNüΚΞ Member Posts: 222 ★★★
    This is quite possibly the top fumble from Kabam this year. Just send the entire rewards package again… you not only screwed up raids but also completely fumbled the rewards. It’s not game breaking to just release the entire reward package again. This level of mess up warrants it IMO.