**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Beta Test - Technical Issues Thread [PLEASE READ ORIGINAL POST FOR STATUS]

Comments

• Robstar912 wrote: »
    Are rewards from the event quests carried over to main account?

I think i awnsered my own question as no.... makes it seem like a waste of time to run quests except to test the champs!

Rulk regen is so small it seems pointless. May aswell put it back to incinerate or maybe just a thought. Have it remove a random amount of heat charges for a % of your health regen per heat charge
  • JerntJernt Posts: 4
    If i upgrade LC in beta, will it carry over to my main account?
  • Pr0t0t7p3Pr0t0t7p3 Posts: 187
    Pr0t0t7p3 wrote: »
    Every time I start app now, I am logged out of my linked kabam account and need to relogin every time. Why this happening?

This to me to. Whaaaaaat?

Under setting you can link game to kabam account to save progress and play on multiple devices. Normally I am always logged into my kabam account when I start game. Now I am not and need to login every time.

• Parece que entra pero no veo ningun cambio en los luchadores o algo diferente al juego normal

• DAFkusDAFkus Posts: 13
    cxv4whaj6nnw.png
  • DogfoodLidDogfoodLid Posts: 130
    edited January 2018
    Just gonna re-edit this to be completly different @Kabam Miike maybe have us get unlimited energy. Hard to test when we cant move and cant even ask alliance for help
  • dil_maandil_maan Posts: 1
    b4q9b6b677jn.png

Still can't log in.
  • Clintonwalls101Clintonwalls101 Posts: 140
    edited January 2018
    Even doing it from the begining, i still can't get in, and people from my alliance have

[15l9urc606ow.png
    img]https://us.v-cdn.net/6029252/uploads/editor/jr/ez6tz6br3l6q.png[/img]
    l2mfnxqv1949.png
    hc8apgiddr78.png

Restart, and nothing
  • Lariat wrote: »
    Same when it reboots @Kabam Miike
    p276b8kkwdw3.png
    hh6tx4bwrr0l.png
    Same here......... iPhone 7s
  • If y’all are having problems getting back to main server, restart the app....... that’s been working for most ppl I know
    I'm having trouble just getting into the Beta server
    edited January 2018
    DogfoodLid wrote: »
    Just gonna re-edit this to be completly different @Kabam Miike maybe have us get unlimited energy. Hard to test when we cant move and cant even ask alliance for help

Ok all. If you check your mail in beta they have resources that include 50 full energy refills. There just isnt any notification that you have unread mail
    My Status is beginning. Not Activ... reinstaltion nothing.
  • Mets17 wrote: »
    jr9dsvflxphr.png

• 7lbwen2ac9fi.png
    f4ecwyl4bxpd.png
  • no puedo acceder a la Beta me apoyarían para saber cual es la falla
    So i take it we should all give up on doing the beta test tonight @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Miike @Kabam Loto @Kabam Vydious
    Hier läuft einigen schief
  • bgillimanbgilliman Posts: 3
    xe4wqymzuchi.png
    Past 2 hours this is what I get every time I click on participate
  • Few items. The health % counter has disappeared.
    The regen seems solid as well on both RULK and Cage.
    The health regen on Red Hulk and Cage seems solid.
  • No health bar
  • Jack46Jack46 Posts: 4
    I’m still not able to log into the beta
  • SabinroSabinro Posts: 4
    aibu0a9gb0ns.png
    I can not connect in the beta server, only this message appears!
  • Kronk41Kronk41 Posts: 1
    I know you are letting people in a little at a time. This is **** though, because this is my only day off and was looking forward to getting in there while I have unlimited time. Looks like it may just be a few minutes here and there
  • I have yet to be able to even try it. It always says "unable to connect to beta servers". Please fix this
    Few items. The health % counter has disappeared.

This beta environment is pre health percent display with code changes for rulky and lmfc. Thats why it has the webslinger and have you seen this dog quests
This discussion has been closed.