**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Blade Nerf rumor

Been hearing a lot of chatter that Blade is being nerfed after his Crystal release. I for one have plans to try for him with shards and units. Please tell me I'm not trying for nothing. Really hoping to dup mine. Thanks.

Comments

• xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Technically they’re not wrong. “At this time” just means now. After his featured crystal reappear, who knows?
  • NguyenDauNguyenDau Posts: 248
    We never know with kabam..
    If the champ is too op..they might change him.. like SW and Doc.
    If there is suddenly bug they change him.

If u look throught last couple of years top champs.
    Iceman, Quake, SW, strange, SL, Gwenpool, Voodoo,

All champs suddenly got something they founded as a bug/or needed to change..
    Altho i will still try blade. and when the change happens it happens..
    Then there will be another champs thats a "god" maybe Void and Again maybe/not at this time when they found he too op.. .. Another cyclos..

Why else all the hype to buy crys and so ?;D its a Money for kabam
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    That doesn't matter. The only answer that can be given is that there are no plans to change him.
    Any champion can be changed in the future
  • BlaargoBlaargo Posts: 246
    This was already answered in the previous threads. There are no plans to change Blade

They said "no plans at this time" which is exactly the phrase they used before SW, Thor and DS got nerfed.

When they said they had "no plans at this time" avoiding to Kabam it meant that did have plans to alter the champions they just aren't altering them the second the message was posted.

They did this, once, a year ago. They dont do it on a daily, weekly, monthly basis do they? They got some things wrong then, they apologised, they tried to make it right and they compensated everyone. I take it you never make mistakes ever?

And they can only say what the current plans are, they cant actually discuss something that they aren't even thinking of doing, sometime in the future. Because they haven't actually even once, even slightly, hinted they would nerf him, like never. So what exactly can they say that would make you happy apart from what they said? This started by trolls starting threads here and online saying he would be nerfed. No-one who actually has the power to do that every said anything like this. But now, even though they have never said he would be nerfed, and have confirmed that they have no plans to nerf him, people like you are still giving them stick for it!!

Give them a break ffs

#KabamCEOConfirmed
  • TKalTKal Posts: 534 ★★
    NguyenDau wrote: »
    We never know with kabam..
    If the champ is too op..they might change him.. like SW and Doc.
    If there is suddenly bug they change him.

If u look throught last couple of years top champs.
    Iceman, Quake, SW, strange, SL, Gwenpool, Voodoo,

All champs suddenly got something they founded as a bug/or needed to change..
    Altho i will still try blade. and when the change happens it happens..
    Then there will be another champs thats a "god" maybe Void and Again maybe/not at this time when they found he too op.. .. Another cyclos..

Why else all the hype to buy crys and so ?;D its a Money for kabam

When did they nerfed Quake, or Gwenpool, or voodoo ? Must have missed those ones
  • RedRoosterRedRooster Posts: 337 ★★
    TKal wrote: »
    When did they nerfed Quake, or Gwenpool, or voodoo ? Must have missed those ones

I'm assuming the Quake one is in relation to the fact that if you evade specials, the aftershock debuff is not applied... that sounded more like a bug fix though. It was a really long time ago now... during Choe's.

Gwenpool is the reduction in bleed chance off a heavy a month or so ago.

DV is the removal of the invisible debuff that gave you extra healing from will power, just within the last week.

I consider 2/3 of those to be bug fixes.

• Renegade_DoggyRenegade_Doggy Posts: 358 ★★
    I would not be surprised in the least bit if they nerfed him.

When the answer to the entirety of content in the game appears to be "bring Blade", it is very reminisce of pre-12.0

Any player who indicates that they don't think he is OP, is just lying to themselves.
  • NguyenDauNguyenDau Posts: 248
    Not all champs i mention was a nerf but is a discover bug and ofc its fix sooner og later..
    Atm i dunno if blade got any weird bug to notice..
    But Op or good champs seems too offent to have either a bug or suddenly something that wasnt ment to be there..
  • Apparently its sooner then later lol

994kwfitsqil.jpg
  • GargaGarga Posts: 8
    @IanMoone89 from where have you taked that screen?
  • AcanthusAcanthus Posts: 447 ★★★
    Garga wrote: »
    @IanMoone89 from where have you taked that screen?

Adobe Photoshop
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    IanMoone89 wrote: »
    Apparently its sooner then later lol

994kwfitsqil.jpg

Can I get the link to this I would like to see for myself?
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    Ha, a list of players, rather than champs? Guess even the contestants of the contest are fans of the game, and the change must be for them to have the 'git gud' ability. Definitely fake, as they would not put out the list so soon even if they had one ready, it would not be so many champs at once, and Sentry would not yet be on it, even if he needs to be.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    belli300 wrote: »
    IanMoone89 wrote: »
    Apparently its sooner then later lol

994kwfitsqil.jpg

Can I get the link to this I would like to see for myself?

It’s fake
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★

When the answer to the entirety of content in the game appears to be "bring Blade", it is very reminisce of pre-12.0

Any player who indicates that they don't think he is OP, is just lying to themselves.

You obviously never played much pre 12.0. I've said it multiple times and I'll say it again: SW, Thor, BW, DS were all far more OP than any champ today. Especially SW and Thor.

All these people crying nerf are all just still angry over 12.0.
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    Shrimkins wrote: »

You obviously never played much pre 12.0. I've said it multiple times and I'll say it again: SW, Thor, BW, DS were all far more OP than any champ today. Especially SW and Thor.

All these people crying nerf are all just still angry over 12.0.

I agree I had those champs then and I have blade now 5* 5/65 and pre 12.0 sw was the real deal basically invincible with a crit team and high sig level blade is good don’t get me wrong but to be great he needs gr who imo is only being revered as god tier because of his blade synergy. If you want blade save your crystal shards and quit complaining.