**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which science champ to rank up?

DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
edited January 2018 in Strategy and Tips
With Rulk getting buffed, im not sure which science champ to rank up?

Rulk seems decent. A reddit post showcased his abilities and since he will be able to regen with his sp2 and not overheat, he seems to be a decent option.

I enjoy using hulk. He seems to be able to do a really good job at this month's master event quest, even at just r3. However, i feel like he needs to lose a chunk of health to be able to do a lot of damage. Which is great for act 5 (since block damage is massive) but not great for developing skills.

Btw, im already experienced with quake. I've been using her for over a year now and im able to solo rol WS with her.

Duped Quake: 4* 4/40 -> 5/50
Duped Hulk: 4* 3/30 -> 4/40
Unduped Rulk: 5* 2/35 -> 3/45

Which science champ to rank up? 32 votes

Quake
56%
MattyloLoPrestibuffajrthanks4playingAshtontonicccriderYjgovthecolbyscipio987HzoriStrxananabananaTurboMacanSeeYouInHeavenBobomanBahamutSevSynArmourKinggCoachLed 18 votes
Hulk
37%
Alfa_PigeonVossler77GAM3RGUYRyuichi_01Patchie93TahusanRevan0607GeneralDCTheHoodedDormammuEmmanuelcoastNewtothegame1GamerT 12 votes
Rulk
3%
Sirius111 1 vote
Save resources for someone else (explain why)
3%
puretexan_23 1 vote

Comments

• Ryuichi_01Ryuichi_01 Posts: 123
    Hulk
    I really loved hulk for the damage output but IDK bout this yet. But LC seems to be good in beta (saw vids on youtube). BTW How do u create polls anyways?
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Quake. You'll use her forever. When ranking up 4*'s to r5 do those that will have a use forever. Eventually hulk will be irrelevant, but Quake will always have a purpose even on defense.
  • DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    Ryuichi_01 wrote: »
    I really loved hulk for the damage output but IDK bout this yet. But LC seems to be good in beta (saw vids on youtube). BTW How do u create polls anyways?

For mobile site:
    Tap on the pen icon on the bottom right corner. Then, you will see 2 options. One is for creating a discussion and the other is for creating a poll
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    Quake
    Quake is the Archangel of Science. Can't go wrong with her. I use her a lot and she destroys everyone and almost every node. Great for AW attack and Act 5 exploration.
  • Newtothegame1Newtothegame1 Posts: 17
    Hulk
    Have hulk and quake at 5/50. Both are good. I play hulk a lot more and use him for dorm in Aq.
  • DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    LoPresti wrote: »
    Quake is the Archangel of Science. Can't go wrong with her. I use her a lot and she destroys everyone and almost every node. Great for AW attack and Act 5 exploration.

Is she a good option against the collector in act 5.2? Unless the collector has power gain, i'll probably go with hulk.
  • xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    Quake
    DLegend wrote: »
    LoPresti wrote: »

Is she a good option against the collector in act 5.2? Unless the collector has power gain, i'll probably go with hulk.

I've been wanting to know too. But I think maybe not when there is bane.
  • puretexan_23puretexan_23 Posts: 21
    Save resources for someone else (explain why)
    Void