**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

To obtain legend title who to rank 5/65?

I have a 5 star: Stark spidey, Iceman, Archangel, hela, Medusa, Magik, Ghost rider, and Dormamu.

Who would make it the easiest to obtain a Legend Title!

Comments

• Options
    Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,194 ★★★★
    Sparky for sure
  • Options
    ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    I would say Iceman. Double immune so suicides are no problem. Cold snap will kill people almost instantly in heroic too.
  • Options
    whaler213whaler213 Posts: 151
    i tend to agree with shrim as far as legend run is concerned because spark requires setup for the big fights which might slow you down
  • Options
    Yea I have a fellow member who has SS at 5/65 and says he can't obtain legend title because of building up poises so he's out for me.
  • Options
    DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    LegendOGD wrote: »
    I have a 5 star: Stark spidey, Iceman, Archangel, hela, Medusa, Magik, Ghost rider, and Dormamu.

Who would make it the easiest to obtain a Legend Title!

Thanks for posting this, I've been wondering about this myself. Does anyone think Dr. Voodoo, Hulk, or Star Lord (all sig abillities at 56+) would be an option at 5/65?
  • Options
    Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    I would have thought archangel as he is the quickest killer, legends title is about pure speed kills, and the bleeders seem to be good for this, drax, and x-23 I have heard are competent for the title, i would just say use sparky or iceman on the immune defenders, shrim does make a good point about the suicides though, so maybe iceman could be viable
  • Options
    RektorRektor Posts: 678 ★★★
    Iceman is a lot faster than people realize but gwenpool is still the fastest.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,389 ★★★★★
    GP and spaky. Spaky with blade. Shuld cover most of it.
  • Options
    GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    LegendOGD wrote: »
    Yea I have a fellow member who has SS at 5/65 and says he can't obtain legend title because of building up poises so he's out for me.

He needs Blade. Spark still hits harder than most even without poise
  • Options
    Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    Are any of them duped? If none then Stark Spider-Man would be my pick. All are great choices though.
  • Options
    My SS already at sig 100 lol, iceman or archangel I can dupe I have generic awakening stone. I'm leaning towards iceman because at the end of the day he can do it all. he might be perfect for legend title as shrim said he would instantly KO champs in heroic
  • Options
    T9951T9951 Posts: 103
    I heard iceman is a beast for Legend runs as well. I ran with a 5/65 blade , i think he is a low tier speed runner. I wouldnt rank 5 someone for legends run, but iceman is a win win