Beta Test - Technical Issues Thread [PLEASE READ ORIGINAL POST FOR STATUS]

Comments

• borntohulaborntohula Member Posts: 447 ★★★
    edited January 2018
    My champs, notably Red Hulk, have been released from AW on the MAIN server. However, in the beta, he remains firmly locked. Can't test anything like this. Can you correct this 'bleed over' effect between the two servers? This makes precious little sense. Thanks.
  • kiksoffkiksoff Member Posts: 1
    I can still see itzcp38woapcoa.png
  • KhanMedinaKhanMedina Member Posts: 927 ★★★
    So anyway, why didn't I get the gold and units to play with on the beta server? I want to r5 Rulk to test in ROL but they didn't give me my real gold or the free beta gold.
  • Sir_Pauli112Sir_Pauli112 Member Posts: 3
    Hey Kabam! Are you joking? Make your test alone... :-( am9vh9mi0lga.png
  • DaFobbsDaFobbs Member Posts: 9
    This is a dumb question now I suppose, but how do you get invited for the beta, I have two RH a five and four star and would be happy to test and feedback?
  • Armaganon00Armaganon00 Member Posts: 741 ★★
    fcfv4kml8uz0.png
    Can i Please get access, i been waiting and still cant get in.
  • ZvaynZvayn Member Posts: 4
    Ingilizcemiz mi var sanki resimden anlarsiniz artik
    jaynw3l5gj6v.png
    Girilmiyor
    jqzd5cqqoarz.png
    Giremiyom help
  • jaylerdjaylerd Member Posts: 113
    If I signed up for this beta, will that affect my potential participation in future betas (ie is there a system where you don't want the same people always doing beta tests so you rotate participants in and out)

And, if so, will the fact that I cannot log into the beta at all affect my future participation candidacy?

Thanks!
  • LandsyLandsy Member Posts: 4
    cyhv94um1z2z.png
    y9630tg22fte.png
  • LandsyLandsy Member Posts: 4
    Landsy wrote: »
    cyhv94um1z2z.png
    y9630tg22fte.png
    Landsy wrote: »
    cyhv94um1z2z.png
    y9630tg22fte.png

This is still happening to me on an IPhone
  • avidgameravidgamer Member Posts: 20
    I still can't login been trying to no avail only 6 days left and participate never even lights up to let me enter
  • GroggieGroggie Member Posts: 13
    I have no option to log in. I know that it should have taken a few hours to a day according to the other post but it’s been almost two days now.
  • QwertyQwerty Member Posts: 636 ★★★
    Still unable to get in.
  • Geisty1313Geisty1313 Member Posts: 5
    Still unable to hit participate or survey buttons
  • Kabam VydiousKabam Vydious Member Posts: 3,598 ★★★★★
    Hey everyone!

So we spoke to the rest of the team in regards to those still having trouble accessing the Beta and we're sorry for the delay on it, but we're going to work towards helping y'all get into it ASAP. To help get this flowing, we'll need everyone who can't access the Beta to please provide us with their in-game username.

Thanks in advance, gang!
  • Alex_sc11Alex_sc11 Member Posts: 198
    Hey everyone!

So we spoke to the rest of the team in regards to those still having trouble accessing the Beta and we're sorry for the delay on it, but we're going to work towards helping y'all get into it ASAP. To help get this flowing, we'll need everyone who can't access the Beta to please provide us with their in-game username.

Thanks in advance, gang!

Hi @Kabam Vydious my name is @alex_sc11 I still cannot access
  • PiggyPigPigPiggyPigPig Member Posts: 2
    Can’t get in, still. Name- PiggyPigPig
  • AJHall728AJHall728 Member Posts: 2
    Hey @Kabam Vydious I still can't access the beta. In game name is AJHall728. Thank you!!!
  • JonWright2016DWJonWright2016DW Member Posts: 19
    @Kabam Vydious I can’t get in the Beta because the participate button is grey and my in game name is Jon Wright
  • ChRoyaltyChRoyalty Member Posts: 2
    Can’t access server. Name is chosen royalty
  • BungSmugglerBungSmuggler Member Posts: 40
    edited January 2018
    I can't get in either. Just sent a ticket, but I'm not sure if the support team is aware of the message in this thread.
    In game name is BungSmuggler
    @Kabam Vydious
  • Kabam VydiousKabam Vydious Member Posts: 3,598 ★★★★★
    I can't get in either. Just sent a ticket, but I'm not sure if the support team is aware of the message in this thread.
    @Kabam Vydious

They've been made aware of the situation!

We just wanted to make it easier for those who have yet to write in a ticket. If you have, perfect! If you haven't, no big deal. We can still get this fixed with the aid of providing your username. :)
  • LyncebestLyncebest Member Posts: 6
    I still cant get in. Username is Lyncebest :)
  • jorginho09jorginho09 Member Posts: 2
    I can not participate because the join button is not enabled
  • TillinatorTillinator Member Posts: 3
    Hey everyone!

Thanks in advance, gang!

Tillinator
  • MadddcorEMadddcorE Member Posts: 13
    Hey everyone!

Thanks in advance, gang!

MadddcorE™
  • grm0ergrm0er Member Posts: 19
    Hey everyone!

Thanks in advance, gang!

Grm0er
  • DeeerfDeeerf Member Posts: 3
    Hey I'm Still not seeing my beta tester yet wahats going on
This discussion has been closed.