**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

First time ever..

Comments

• There are hundreds of youtube videos about crystal rolling.the proof is there,you can see,if you are not blind.....
  • MadMarksMadMarks Posts: 155
    The top accounts in this game have spent in excess of $250,000 dollars on this game. Last gifting event during Christmas some of the top players in the game spent in excess of $25,000 for a 5* Kang essentially. So don't feel bad.
  • Doesn’t need to proove facts.your words are the proof that,you have no experience about spending in games at all,or/and you are dumbed and brainwashed.i do not mind that,if you cannot see the reality....
  • Why are you upset man?if you believe **** things,that is your problem.....
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,480 ★★★★★
    https://www.khanacademy.org/math/precalculus/prob-comb/compound-probability-of-ind-events-using-mult-rule/v/compound-probability-of-independent-events

Math can be tricky. Also, people who claim to know math can be wrong. This is a simple, grade-school explanation of things like probability of independent events and the ganbler’s fallacy. It’s probably a good jumping off point for some of the folks on this thread.

Dr. Zola
  • You did prove your dumbness and empty brain,mate.you just said that,you have dropped too much money out of the window,for nothing.
  • Just protect this shameless company mate,do not stop please.i have spend roughly the same amount in this game as you,but i have regreted.in an other games i have spent much more,but i didn't regret that.do you know why?because in the other game,i got value for my money.
  • Plus i still enjoy the other games.they are still stable and good.in this game,all i can see,just frustration and disappointment....
  • Nothing is the fault of the kabam mate.just push your tongue much deeper......
  • If the game is a big mess,really unstable and unenjoyable,that is my fault:D:D:D it could become better without a brainless supporters,like you.
  • It is not just me,everyone around me,alliance members,friends are sick and tired of this game.the things are getting worse,because of a people like you.i am done.i am not going to argue with kids.
  • KestrelleKestrelle Posts: 441 ★★
    @tutyimutyi

In psychology, the false-consensus effect or false-consensus bias is an attributional type of cognitive bias whereby people tend to overestimate the extent to which their opinions, beliefs, preferences, values, and habits are normal and typical of those of others (i.e., that others also think the same way that they do).[1] This cognitive bias tends to lead to the perception of a consensus that does not exist, a "false consensus".

This false consensus is significant because it increases self-esteem (overconfidence effect). It can be derived from a desire to conform and be liked by others in a social environment. This bias is especially prevalent in group settings where one thinks the collective opinion of their own group matches that of the larger population. Since the members of a group reach a consensus and rarely encounter those who dispute it, they tend to believe that everybody thinks the same way. The false-consensus effect is not restricted to cases where people believe that their values are shared by the majority, but it still manifests as an overestimate of the extent of their belief. For example, fundamentalists do not necessarily believe that the majority of people share their views, but their estimates of the number of people who share their point of view will tend to exceed the actual number.

Additionally, when confronted with evidence that a consensus does not exist, people often assume that those who do not agree with them are defective in some way.[2] There is no single cause for this cognitive bias; the availability heuristic, self-serving bias, and naïve realism have been suggested as at least partial underlying factors. Maintenance of this cognitive bias may be related to the tendency to make decisions with relatively little information. When faced with uncertainty and a limited sample from which to make decisions, people often "project" themselves onto the situation. When this personal knowledge is used as input to make generalizations, it often results in the false sense of being part of the majority

For what it's worth, this is plagiarism. You failed to properly cite Wikipedia
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    tutyimutyi wrote: »
    It is not just me,everyone around me,alliance members,friends are sick and tired of this game.the things are getting worse,because of a people like you.i am done.i am not going to argue with kids.

You should go back to the 24/7 self-pity circle jerk that is Reddit...I think you will be happier there.

Seriously, if you believe that everything here is rigged and evil...then take the advice of @Hubris_hater and stop playing. If you are voluntarily playing a game that makes you so angry all of the time...you are missing the point of playing games. If I felt that way about a game, I would never give it any money or any of my time.....there are other games to play.
  • G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    edited January 2018
    Wow, that escalated quickly... XD

I have to give kudos to @StatProf for understanding my point and @Gwendoline for breaking down the math even further...

Thanks! :)

@Hubris_hater and @tutyimutyi however: please relax a bit... ^^
    Where’s the OP, by the way? :smiley:
    Cihag wrote: »
    Wow, that escalated quickly... XD

I have to give kudos to @StatProf for understanding my point and @Gwendoline for breaking down the math even further...

Thanks! :)

@Hubris_hater, however: please relax a bit... ^^

seriously mate, read the posts again!! Is it me that needs to calm down, really?

CHEAT!! Now you changed it lol. But again, list one post where I was angry mate, I was trying to see his point of view, with NO success at all

Yeah, my bad... was too quick on pressing “post comment” on the first try... ^^

But: relaxing is not only for the angry... ;)
This discussion has been closed.