**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Uncollected Void Wrong so wrong

Why is he designed in a way that forces players to change their masteries. Way too punishing to run suicides against. Not a fan of basically being told you can’t do this cheap without spending units to remove some masteries. I know some will say it’s not that expensive to change them but it’s the principal I shouldn’t spend time grinding to build up units aiming to beat other content only to slapped with best champs to fight this guy don’t work with suicides. Sorry not a whale. Also please stop making these auto damage abilities they are getting out of control yes you can play around this but its just like bane if you don’t time it just right with the right combo you are going to be required to take damage.

Comments

• heruheru511heruheru511 Posts: 164 ★★
    edited January 2018
    Or, you can use double immune champ, like..vision (who is extremely good at power control), ultron or iceman (can eat an sp3) to fight him without having to redo your masteries...
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    Mate, there is NO mastery set-up that is good for all content in the game. Never has been?

pb was
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Sirnoob wrote: »
    Mate, there is NO mastery set-up that is good for all content in the game. Never has been?

pb was

That wasn’t a mastery that was a synergy.
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    edited January 2018
    Jaded wrote: »
    Sirnoob wrote: »

pb was

That wasn’t a mastery that was a synergy.
    twas a mastery as well they nerfed it along with the synergys
  • I think the point is if the op doesn’t have a vision iceman ultron etc. he is forced to redo mastery at a cost. People who dont run suicides dont have to redo their masteries no matter what their set up is.