**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Beta Test - Technical Issues Thread [PLEASE READ ORIGINAL POST FOR STATUS]

Comments

• Options
    Stargazer76Stargazer76 Posts: 4
    I cannot get any access to beta test after 2 days of trying. A beta test of the beta test should have been done first.
  • Options
    so many people just don’t read the threads if your buttons are greyed out for beta and survey then you have not gotten a invite for this round.
  • Options
    9z2koivdt3f7.jpeg
  • Options
    And yes I have a invite, in game name above
  • Options
    TaterinoTaterino Posts: 3
    Hey everyone!

So we spoke to the rest of the team in regards to those still having trouble accessing the Beta and we're sorry for the delay on it, but we're going to work towards helping y'all get into it ASAP. To help get this flowing, we'll need everyone who can't access the Beta to please provide us with their in-game username.

Thanks in advance, gang!

Still can not connect, game name - Taterino
  • Options
    Much appreciated
  • Options
    bd6l6yn4ulp5.png
  • Options
    Still can’t connect why doesn’t any answer
  • Options
    I can’t participate because it’s grey out and it’s been 2 day
  • Options
    Carmel1Carmel1 Posts: 628 ★★★
    Hey everyone!

So we spoke to the rest of the team in regards to those still having trouble accessing the Beta and we're sorry for the delay on it, but we're going to work towards helping y'all get into it ASAP. To help get this flowing, we'll need everyone who can't access the Beta to please provide us with their in-game username.

Thanks in advance, gang!

in-game name: CARMEL1
  • Options
    KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    Why is my stash gone? I’m trying to r5 Rulk for ROL testing and I can’t access my iso. I’m really trying to help with testing here but you’re making it very difficult to do so between the 24 wait to get in, another day before you send me beta resources in mail, and now this stash issue.
  • Options
    Star22Star22 Posts: 3
    I still can’t get on beta
  • Options
    Getting the same error message as everyone else. I was only able to get on the server once this week
  • Options
    Still not allowing me into the beta. Not sure why you asked me to participate then 3 days in i still am unable to join. But thanks anyway.
  • Options
    My in game name is the same as my username carmel.
  • Options
    Still can’t login

KityCat
  • Options
    Hey everyone!

Thanks in advance, gang!

In-Game Name: R0iD_RaGe
    (The "O" in Roid is the number 0 ... not the letter "O")
  • Options
    In-Game name: Absimiliard

Still keep getting the "Could not connect to the beta server" error.

When my game reloads I have two beta tests listed like many others.

I get the same thing, game name: Stinger6811
  • Options
    mfn9sf6108is.png
    I can not enter the beta test. TamplarShay
  • Options
    Hey guys,

Those of you that are reporting that you are not yet able to get into the Beta, can you please let us know if you play with more than 1 account on a single device? We're taking a look into seeing if side accounts have a hand in this issue.
  • Options
    LyncebestLyncebest Posts: 6
    Hey guys,

Those of you that are reporting that you are not yet able to get into the Beta, can you please let us know if you play with more than 1 account on a single device? We're taking a look into seeing if side accounts have a hand in this issue.

I dont have another acc. Should we just give up? Lol
  • Options
    Hey guys,

nope just one account.
  • Options
    Alex_sc11Alex_sc11 Posts: 191
    Hey guys,

Hi @Kabam Miike I just have one account in just 1 device and still cant get into the Beta, I gave you my username but here it is again in case it helps @Alex_sc11 .

thanks
  • Options
    I can not find energy refill
  • Options
    I made some videos regarding LC abilities and I was really excited to test this character to check the update.

I wasn't able to enter the beta server so far. I can accept that we are talking about a beta test and I also understand if Kabam has the need to narrow the number of players using the server.

But, if this is the intention, Kabam should limit the access to 24h or 48h per player. Otherwise players like me, who will join later (if we ever join), won't have the same opportunity as others did as we don't have the same amount of time. That doesn't seem fair at all.

Honestly, at this point, I feel that players are serving Kabam's interests better than Kabam is serving ours and, actually, when this whole situation was firstly presented, I thought that cooperation would be something pretty much desired by both parts.

IGN: T H E M A E S T R O
  • Options
    knupdiputsknupdiputs Posts: 32
    knupdiputs - can’t access beta
  • Options
    I have only one account. @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    Roqbone97Roqbone97 Posts: 44
    Hey guys,

Only have 1 account Roqbone97
  • Options
    Man I'm still waiting to get in. I cant participate or survey.
  • Options
    Mega_PidgeotMega_Pidgeot Posts: 6
    26n0f7lptdvm.png
    I still can't get in. Hope I can get in soon. I wanna test those changes.
This discussion has been closed.