**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who to use 4* awakening gem on?

SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
So i got a 4* stark spidey from a premium hero crystal just recently. I know Spider-Man (stark enhanced) is a good champ even if not awakened, but have had this gem for almost a year. My question is whether i should use it on him, or wait until i eventually get starlord and use it on him instead.

Comments

• CobraCobra Posts: 126
    Do not wait for Starlord. Maybe you do not get him for next year again. You can wait for another 4*, if Spidey is your only 4*
  • heruheru511heruheru511 Posts: 164 ★★
    Get starlord from his arena next week, use the awakening gem then boom!! you get 2 god-tier tech champions in a span of 2 weeks.
  • mfleurymfleury Posts: 100
    Is it generic? If so, do you already have Champions like voodoo awakened? How is your progress in game? Do you need a 4* starlord to do something?

The answer of your question depends a lot.
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    mfleury wrote: »
    Is it generic? If so, do you already have Champions like voodoo awakened? How is your progress in game? Do you need a 4* starlord to do something?

The answer of your question depends a lot.

Its a 4* tech awakening gem
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Wait for SL. While Spark is better awakened, he doesn’t need it to be good, while SL is literally useless with out the dupe
  • Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    Yes, I would!
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    edited January 2018
    Get starlord from his arena next week, use the awakening gem then boom!! you get 2 god-tier tech champions in a span of 2 weeks.

Any estimate on how many points he might go for?
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    edited January 2018
    last time (about a month ago) he went for around 3.6m. It's not a walk in the park, but it's not impossible for someone with a moderate roster.
  • So i got a 4* stark spidey from a premium hero crystal just recently. I know Spider-Man (stark enhanced) is a good champ even if not awakened, but have had this gem for almost a year. My question is whether i should use it on him, or wait until i eventually get starlord and use it on him instead.

SL
  • Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    SL