**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Most useless Special 3

Which champ has weakest sp3?
Or which sp3 you dont like to use?

Comments

• XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    What's the point of this conversation?
    edited January 2018
    By now you should know Sp2 deals more damage and is more effective than Sp2. Unless it's a character like GR. GR Sp3 only resets his abilities so he can use them again though.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited January 2018
    Venom I mean it is one of the most brutal ones and it just copies buffs like his other specials I mean sure he can copy regen but so what? The enemy still has their regen and other buffs it doesn't affect them.
    This is why he is one of the champs that needs a rework.
    By now you should know Sp2 deals more damage and is more effective than Sp2. Unless it's a character like GR.

Or Thor, Hulk, BW, RR, BB, IM, SIM, Storm, HB, Ultron, GR

Not always the case that a S3 is weaker than a S2 mate

I know but generally. Like Groot his Sp2 is just regen and his Sp3 is actually somewhat effective.
  • SharkPowerr99SharkPowerr99 Posts: 163
    If you mean in damage, AA sp3 is completely useless, but you get a pretty long stun
  • CobraCobra Posts: 126
    I do not use Gamora's & Ag. Venom's sp3.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    @Bahamut Where?
  • 313rd313rd Posts: 159
    Both visions sp3 is pretty bad. Especially OG visions, very weak damage and worst power burn of the three. Most people hate mistiming the power gain and being stuck on the “red”.
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Magneto’s SP3 is one I’m not a fan of. His SP2 with the heal block and bleed is much more effective.
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    Phoenix is kinda weak w/out her furies on her sp3
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,147 ★★★
    Joe Fixit and all the Pools except Gwen
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    edited January 2018
    I've seen alot of people say alot of champs but most if not all of those champs named have an effect from there SP3. I saw someone said AA, you at least get a Neuro, Civil Warrior has some drain. Wolvie or Elektra gets a bleed, Deadpool and Fix It get a huge bleed, Visions have power drain (trust me, on a power gain node you'd be happy to have it if you save for it). Then I saw some champs with no effects from there SP3 like Antman or Hawkeye (without Taskmaster), it at least does some decent damage as far as SP3 goes but there to me is a champ who not only have no effects from there SP3 but the damage is laughable.

Moonknight: It only looks cool, that's it. No damage and no after effects
  • stakstak Posts: 88
    Gamora and Mordo
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    edited January 2018
    Mordo and moon knight. Ant man is a close 2nd.
    If you mean in damage, AA sp3 is completely useless, but you get a pretty long stun

Stuns and other great benefits from S3s make them a great s3. Its not just damage output. Thors is by far the best, massive damage and a stun! BW stuns for ages as well, BB the same etc

Worst is Wolverine by a mile

I all know that, but the damage AA delivers with his sp3 is soooo bad, same like agent venom
    Mordos sp3 is by far the worst

His damage is pretty bad, but he get's three insane fury's that double his attack
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Mordos sp3 is by far the worst

His damage is pretty bad, but he get's three insane fury's that double his attack

Plus he gets Regen sometimes
  • mozzymozzy Posts: 25
    guillotine has the worst sp3
  • HeadrollerHeadroller Posts: 255
    karmala khan
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    mordo sp3 should count here cos the furiesssss
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    mozzy wrote: »
    guillotine has the worst sp3

Woah there that's debatable, I've seen some insane damage with her souls