**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Unit store grandmaster crystal offers.

jadenphair22jadenphair22 Posts: 4
edited January 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
Those unit store grandmaster crystals are unlike any other crystal in the game. For sure they are just teasing crystals that have the smallest chance of pulling a 5* from the unit store grandmaster crystals. It is too unfair for the odds to pull a 5*. Noticing not just me seeing problems where a crystal will stop 2-3 seconds on a desired 5* and even the sound animation is tricking you in these crystals. But most of people even recording on YouTube of these Void crystals are experiencing these “tease” crystals. For my case there was two gigantic teases for a 5* blade that stopped on a 5* blade for 2-3 seconds and even made the sounds animation of getting the upcoming champ early. These crystals need a checkup for making PHCs looking like they have better odds at pulling a 4*.

Comments

• Options
    ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    They are selling as many of these as they can before they are required to comply with Apple rules.
  • Options
    For now they’ll just call this unit store grandmaster crystal bologna “several in-game factors which determine the drop rates from Crystals”. What factors...like how much you spend in the unit store today lol. Hope apple cracks the whip soon.#wheremybladeat
  • Options
    neeksbneeksb Posts: 24
    1sbjws18qluhtb.png

1st brag post ever :smile:
  • Options
    Not enough lucky people like you with these unit store grandmaster crystals.
  • Options
    This may be an example neeksb that there’s a very small chance that a 5* in those crystals but that doesn’t excuse that these unit store grandmaster crystals are not fair enough. I was hoping I would at least see some people’s getting a 5* on YouTube but all I see is disappointment.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,029 ★★★★★
    Those unit store grandmaster crystals are unlike any other crystal in the game. For sure they are just teasing crystals that have the smallest chance of pulling a 5* from the unit store grandmaster crystals. It is too unfair for the odds to pull a 5*. Noticing not just me seeing problems where a crystal will stop 2-3 seconds on a desired 5* and even the sound animation is tricking you in these crystals. But most of people even recording on YouTube of these Void crystals are experiencing these “tease” crystals. For my case there was two gigantic teases for a 5* blade that stopped on a 5* blade for 2-3 seconds and even made the sounds animation of getting the upcoming champ early. These crystals need a checkup for making PHCs looking like they have better odds at pulling a 4*.
    @jadenphair22 the animation on the wheel is solely for visual experience. It has no bearing on what you are pulling. This has been stated over and over and over and over and over. Its VISUAL only. The champion you are going to get is determined when you open the crystal. Not when it stops. They have said multiple times that the visual lag you see is from your phone connection to their server. Its not a tease. Just pop the crystals instead and you will have the same result if you don't like the visuals. The unit store FGMC's have the same odds as the other FGMC's. No need to pull out the tinfoil hat on this one.
  • Options
    neeksbneeksb Posts: 24
    I didn't even spin it. It was my last one and after getting a 4 star x23 I was already satisfied. Popping that last crystal really took me by surprise. But I went into the deal expecting not to get a void and just hoping for a general 5 star champ
  • Options
    VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    neeksb wrote: »
    1sbjws18qluhtb.png

1st brag post ever :smile:

damn