**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Champs not available as a 5*. Why? Time to change it.

Comments

• Options
    wSWeaponXwSWeaponX Posts: 366 ★★
    they gona release it tommorow just for u

Lol
  • Options
    XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    What I'm interested to know is why captain marvel is available as a 5* yet classic ms marvel is not and they're essentially the same champ

Well would you like to get both of them at the same time?
    I'm saying that by the time of the 6* release (or shortly after) she will be put in the game as a 5*.
  • Options
    Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    They are to overpowered to become a 5*.

More op than the likes of
    Mephisto
    AA
    Modok
    Blade
    Stark
    And there would be other examples aswell
  • Options
    What I'm interested to know is why captain marvel is available as a 5* yet classic ms marvel is not and they're essentially the same champ

Well would you like to get both of them at the same time?
    I'm saying that by the time of the 6* release (or shortly after) she will be put in the game as a 5*.

U r probably correct.....
  • Options
    WorkingAsIntendedWorkingAsIntended Posts: 164 ★★
    I can not see why they were not even brought up or even mentioned. After playing with all the former god goers they are actually still useful but not anything over powered. Most of them have caps which the newer ones do not. There is tons of drawbacks to them as well. I’d like to hear an actual legitimate response other then. We never planned for it. Seems irrational to think Thor/sw/wolverine wont be used in future content. Makes you wonder wherr there going with the game or if a new version won’t be added.

Another odd thing why is sw a 6 Star but unplayable for us same with Thor and wolverine. I believe I have seen them as 6*s. I’d like an answer to that as well. Why would you put them against us and make it not playable for us?
  • Options
    Maat1985 wrote: »

Mephisto
    AA
    Modok
    Blade
    Stark
    Yes.

I run through content with my AA and just parry and heavy a few times and watch it die... sometimes only 2 parries and 2 heavy hits. Then just stay away....
    You cant be serious sayin wwii cap will be stronger than that....
  • Options
    BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★

Mephisto
    AA
    Modok
    Blade
    Stark
    Yes.

I run through content with my AA and just parry and heavy a few times and watch it die... sometimes only 2 parries and 2 heavy hits. Then just stay away....

Look at the footage before the 12.0 patch and do research 1st before you make some dumb post that has been gone over many times
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Strange and BW are in no way too OP anymore to be 5*s. SW and Thor would be really good but they'd be top champs closer to the pack which is what the nerf promised to begin with.
  • Options
    Boboman wrote: »

Mephisto
    AA
    Modok
    Blade
    Stark
    Yes.

Look at the footage before the 12.0 patch and do research 1st before you make some dumb post that has been gone over many times

What has pre v12 got to do with now???
    I am talking bout why are they not there now?
    How about we add them now....
    Not why were they not there 1 year ago. No need for you to come here and be a rude idiot.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★

Mephisto
    AA
    Modok
    Blade
    Stark
    Yes.

When you're talking about the Champs that were nerfed, no Champs come close to how they were pre-12.0. That's because a) no Champ has been introduced that have been that caliber since, b) the entire game system has been changed to prevent that, c) the Champs that exist today may be powerful but not as nearly as universal and have counters and limits, and d) they have taken steps in creating new Champs to stop that from occurring again. The new Champs aren't anywhere near what the old God Tier was.
    It's not about their strength either way. They're not available because they were never created as playable 5*s before, and they have no plans to create them at the moment. That could change, but it has more to do with back-tracking than preventing people from having them. In any event, if and when they do create them, they won't likely perform the same way they did pre-12.0.
  • Options
    AcanthusAcanthus Posts: 447 ★★★
    No reason. The only champ that would probably be god-tier would be SW and she'd still need SIG100+ to be effective
  • Options

Mephisto
    AA
    Modok
    Blade
    Stark
    Yes.

When you're talking about the Champs that were nerfed, no Champs come close to how they were pre-12.0. That's because a) no Champ has been introduced that have been that caliber since, b) the entire game system has been changed to prevent that, c) the Champs that exist today may be powerful but not as nearly as universal and have counters and limits, and d) they have taken steps in creating new Champs to stop that from occurring again. The new Champs aren't anywhere near what the old God Tier was.
    It's not about their strength either way. They're not available because they were never created as playable 5*s before, and they have no plans to create them at the moment. That could change, but it has more to do with back-tracking than preventing people from having them. In any event, if and when they do create them, they won't likely perform the same way they did pre-12.0.

What you have said is mostly irrelevant to this.
    We have already established why they have not been here in the past..

The inital post was a question asking why not chamge this?
    That is he point.... i am asking kabam for an answer as to if they will and why or why not. They have never given a reason why that makes sense with the way the game is today.
  • Options
    Acanthus wrote: »
    No reason. The only champ that would probably be god-tier would be SW and she'd still need SIG100+ to be effective

Thats exactly wat it seems like... no reason...

And that is a not really good as these are some of the core marvel champs that peeps love. So many people would say wolvie is their fave marvel champ. Once 4* become like 3* are which will probably happen over the course of this year it will mean that peeps wont get to use their faves very much. Just in arena.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★

Mephisto
    AA
    Modok
    Blade
    Stark
    Yes.

What you have said is mostly irrelevant to this.
    We have already established why they have not been here in the past..

The inital post was a question asking why not chamge this?
    That is he point.... i am asking kabam for an answer as to if they will and why or why not. They have never given a reason why that makes sense with the way the game is today.

That IS the reason we have. They have no plans at the moment to add Champs that have not been available as playable 5*s. That's all we have been told. That may change, but that's the only response they've given.
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    I wish a mod would just give a substantial answer with some actual depth and details as to why!

No plans at this time isn't good enough, especially when all the community are asking about it, we want an in-depth answer as to reasonings and decisions.
  • Options
    BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★

Mephisto
    AA
    Modok
    Blade
    Stark
    Yes.

Not why were they not there 1 year ago. No need for you to come here and be a rude idiot.

Im not being rude your asking a question that has be gone over many times
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★

Mephisto
    AA
    Modok
    Blade
    Stark
    Yes.

Im not being rude your asking a question that has be gone over many times

Well, you kind of did say he made a dumb post, quite rude.

But the pre 12.0 arguement isn't even relevant now, as all the champs that WAS and WOULD have been super OP, were nerfed pretty hard.

Those as a 5* now wouldn't outshine the current OP champs really, Wolverine would be the best pick out them all, but I mean a couple of 5* champs can bleed and regen, so the balance wouldn't shift much, if at all.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    4*s are becoming more and more irrelevant. Very sad if the great champs we all wanted are not only nerfed but left behind as the game moves to 5* and 6*.
  • Options
    Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    Alpha07 wrote: »
    if they add 5* DS, DD, SW, AOU Vision and Thor, they should add Joe Fixit, DPXF, Abomination, BB so i'll rather leave it there. lol.

also, you have some champs with the same if not better utility than the unreleased 5* champs.

5* GR = Better version of post 12.1 DS.
    5* Elektra/Crossbones = Better version of Sig 99 BW.
    5* Dormammu/Psylocke/Magik = almost as if not more reliable power control than Vision.
    5* Hyperion/Angela/Medusa = Better than Thor.
    5* Blade = better version of Wolvie. more reliable regen and some more utility. X-23 can be here too as she is basically Wolvie (with Less Regen/More Damage).
    5* OG Cap = not very comparable to WW2 Cap but still decent.

as for SW counterpart, i don't know. but i'll say DV and GR are way more reliable than her.

Scarlet Witch is still great, mines at Sig.99
  • Options
    NemesioNemesio Posts: 134
    I agree with OP, i too have this question, i have asked múltiple times also the 5 star arenas
  • Options
    WorkingAsIntendedWorkingAsIntended Posts: 164 ★★
    This does need a more in depth answer and I think the community deserves it. Why fight against them as a6* in quests? Why would they even have them in the game if it’s quite “not planned” it makes no sense why any iteration of them would even be around. It also makes you wonder if there 5&6* versions. Why wouldn’t they be available for us if the ai can use them? I’m not buying a poorly worded and idiotic answer by an inadequate gaming team that has some of the most vague descriptions I have ever seen for anything.
  • Options
    @ContestOfNoobs let me ask you a question...
    Would you like a 5* wolverine??
  • Options
    ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    @Maat1985 5 * wolv?

no because i already have a 5* AA
    champs that hit hard and regen and bleed? i got a 5* blade for that

first of i was only talking about champs that is being shown in ur profile. I mean i wish everyone could see my roster but thats how they made it.

and u brought in uncollected title. and also telling how how much potions u use saying its easy cause u used 1 team revive and couple of potions?

but wheres ur uncollected hotel modok title?
  • Options
    Down to only 2 pages.... wonder wat got deleted?
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    @Maat1985 5 * wolv?

no because i already have a 5* AA
    champs that hit hard and regen and bleed? i got a 5* blade for that

first of i was only talking about champs that is being shown in ur profile. I mean i wish everyone could see my roster but thats how they made it.

and u brought in uncollected title. and also telling how how much potions u use saying its easy cause u used 1 team revive and couple of potions?

but wheres ur uncollected hotel modok title?

As i said none of wat i have or wat i have done matters to you or here.... however i never attempted uncollected modok cus i was on a lovely holiday and couldnt be bothered... but as i said seriously who cares....
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    @ContestOfNoobs why are half your posts deleted? Makes me look like i am talking to noone.... lol...
    and you first bought up my profile and champs. All i said was who cares... wat does that matter. And merely pointed out my champs do the job for me just fine.
This discussion has been closed.