**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Mystique and Professor X

Professor X one of the most important mutant of all how can this game forget adding him into it...what I think that Charles Xavier should have been in this game since beginning.
On the other hand they have even not added mystique, she is a great shapeshifter and a very nice combatant they can add her and she could have some very dope signatures like she can replicate the whole opponent she is fighting and can perform the signature of him.

Comments

• Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I've tried to imagine how they would add Professor X. I wouldn't want him to fight MODOK style.
  • Options
    Archit_Tandon498Archit_Tandon498 Posts: 325 ★★
    You do realize that until recently, X-Men we're under Fox and not marvel
  • Options
    ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    u do know when this game came out..it only had 25 starting characters?

a good chunk of mutants was missing cable,iceman,x23, etc
    but cry me a river when a marvel fan boy wants someone and kabam has yet to release them.

but heres an example, what if they never added falcon? im sure if he wasn't there, u would be crying how come falcon isn't in the game? hes an avenger? hes in the movie? why are all avengers there but him?

bet u don't even him as a 5* compared to other champs right? but hes in the game right?

I love iron man as a character but I pulled him as a 5* and hes a total waste of a pull because hes not a good champ,and he aint going to R2 anytime soon.

• Options
    5* duped Ironman can be very useful.
  • Options
    ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    5* duped Ironman can be very useful.

how? by getting hit so u can ark overload? and you really think u gona R3 him let alone a R4 candidate by todays standards?

• Options
    edited January 2018
    If you use him right he can be hard to kill. Not saying he is god tier but he isn't garbage. I've seen people with 4/55s do some amazing things with him in AW. Having said that I could 4/55 my SIM right now but I'm not going to so I'm not saying you are an idiot lol. Just that he's a solid champ.
  • Options
    Mmx1991Mmx1991 Posts: 674 ★★★★
    Duped IM/SIM are generally very average, but I've seen players use him in high tiers in AQ.
  • Options
    SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    zlqszugb3u85.jpg