**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Feature item t2a

Ridiculous 49k units for not even 1 t2a full.

Comments

• DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    Yep this is absolutely disgraceful and ridiculous.

Who comes up with these things seriously
  • hungama01hungama01 Posts: 108
    ridiculous....
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    Let me guess....15k 5* shards for the same price?
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Miike ... 16 Odins for 3/4 of an Alpha?

Please tell me this is a mistake, considering there was a whole one in an Odin not too long ago
  • Absolute garbage "deals" from our friends at Kabam.
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    Even with a limit of 30, I doubt they intend anyone to actually buy more than the few needed to finish off that 4th t2a. With that said though, still too much given how the rate of both frag and whole t2a acquisition has gone up. Now, wake me when they get to the 5* shards, so I can debate the worth of buying more for Blade's feature ;)
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,136 ★★★★
    edited January 2018
    You guys are rediculous. This makes me not want to spend another dime on this game and I've spent a couple hundred over the past year. I'm not RICH, just a normal working guy who is willing to spend some bread here and there. But this is complete smack in the face to the every day, average player/spender.

Had this been more reasonable maybe more people would buy instead of the select few who can afford to drop thousands of dollars on your game.

Hundreds of thousands of average players spending moderate amounts of cash would bring in more revenue than the select few who can drop large sums of money on your mobile game. Just saying. Get a grip kaSHAM!!!!
  • Must be a mistake. There is no way this is right.
  • Nemsa_M4nNemsa_M4n Posts: 97
    I could buy 21k frags over 6-7 weeks with glory at the cost of 0 units. So kabam, how is this even a feasible offer of an item at such a steep cost?
  • hurricanthurricant Posts: 515 ★★★
    In the real world, there's a discount if you buy more than 1 of something, in kabam land, there's a premium
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    The point isn't to buy an entire t2a. Not everyone needs an entire catalyst, they just need a little bit to top off, and that's what the store is for. It It's just like how they changed the t4b in glory store, rather than sell an entire catalyst for 1100 glory they broke it up into 18,000 frags so you can buy what you need. Don't complain, the offer is better than nothing
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    edited January 2018
    hurricant wrote: »
    In the real world, there's a discount if you buy more than 1 of something, in kabam land, there's a premium

LMFAO DED!! Thank you!
  • hurricanthurricant Posts: 515 ★★★
    taojay1 wrote: »
    The point isn't to buy an entire t2a. Not everyone needs an entire catalyst, they just need a little bit to top off, and that's what the store is for. It It's just like how they changed the t4b in glory store, rather than sell an entire catalyst for 1100 glory they broke it up into 18,000 frags so you can buy what you need. Don't complain, the offer is better than nothing

Then why is the limit 30?
  • Come on guys @Kabam Miike any mods going to respond, that needs taking down immediately, before ppl waste units, absolute joke
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,136 ★★★★
    Come on guys @Kabam Miike any mods going to respond, that needs taking down immediately, before ppl waste units, absolute joke

If they blow 49k units on this they deserve it lol poor decisions in life
  • $1500 dollars and 21600 shard. This is soo cheap b24ar5vhn8g2.png
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Wanna laugh? Take a look at the cost for 30 3* sig stones.

Kabam doesn't math very well.
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    hurricant wrote: »
    taojay1 wrote: »

Then why is the limit 30?

Probably to stay consistent with all the other special items? While it might be implausible to buy all 30 of the fragments, I'm sure there are whales out there willing to buy all 30 sig stones or shards. Most likely an arbitrary number
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    As soon as I heard t2a for sale i knew there has to be a catch. I wonder how much the 5* shards will be considering that there is a deal that pops up every so often that equals 100$ for 10k shards, i think it comes with some other stuff to. I hopeing they cut us a break in 5* shards
  • It looks like they scale by approx 10% or so starting w the 3rd one purchased....which is absolute insanity when giving a max of 30. The amount of units needed from 29 to the max of 30 is over 4,000 units by ITSELF!!!

And as sad as it is to type it......we all know there are a select few that will buy all 30...which is sickening. Buying all 30 should qualify you a spot on the sales team at Kabam w all the other morons who concoct these deals up....
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    You are not supposed to get a full t2 alpha catalyst.
    Also the price scales up like in the glory store. Just don't buy too many and it's okay
This discussion has been closed.