**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Braggers Gonna Brag!

Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
edited January 2018 in General Discussion
Anyone else annoyed with all the people saying, "That was SO easy!" after every single quest no matter what it is?

Braggers Gonna Brag! 78 votes

Yes, bragging is annoying. Its great you think everything is easy, just please shut up
70%
ThatweirdguyJh_DezSnakeEyes69Thebgj01AnomanderPurakeDarkstar4387RaganatorFrostyKillerDynastyMidnightfoxAxeCopFireKihlgastRandom_NoobWinner12344321GAM3RGUYIrakliTwittwitnameplasAtomic_WolfHENRIQUE_FORTE 55 votes
No, I love when people brag. Arrogant people are my favorite!
29%
Stara99Vdh2008RagamugginGunnerGimli_SoGAjavedmostlyharmlessnMike8mn123dudeChris_L_HPrimmer79Ghost_BlaZeSuperman69WildpantsSac123_WalkinhighlightTheMageHunterSupermanojPandamanTanSgtAnime1HzoriJoeswimmer 23 votes

Comments

• Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    Baggers gonna brag
    Whiners gonna whine
    I prefer the brag

They are definitely both annoying. Lol
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I can understand that. That gets annoying. I usually try to give my tips on beating something to those who can’t when I think it’s easy instead of just saying they suck
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    If i don't like something, i just dont click it.
    Yeah, people helping others or just stating simply that they found a specific event easy isn't what I'm talking about. I'm talking about excessive posts about the end game content being too easy, LOL being too easy, "Every single thing in the game is too easy because I'm just that freaking awesome! Everyone look at how awesome I am, blah blah blah". Like that. Lol
  • Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    What's most annoying is all the nerf posts. If you want brag parts, go to Reddit. I think many forget that there are end game players here that post often and they will find most content easy, and there are beginners here that will find most content difficult.
    edited January 2018
    G0311 wrote: »
    If i don't like something, i just dont click it.

Braggers and whiners are just about in every single thread. Its kinda hard to avoid. If I knew where every whining/brag post was I would just avoid it.

• mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    those who draw attention to themselves with meaningless posts having nothing to do with this game are the worst. The fact that i'm commenting on this just lowers my IQ with every letter. Getting a drink now thanks
  • yuwyuw Posts: 316 ★★
    Yes, bragging is annoying. Its great you think everything is easy, just please shut up
    ask them to complete it with a 3 star if they think is easy
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    These people are likely trolls with little else positive going on in their lives. Maybe they feel that they need to do this?
  • Mwhitaker23Mwhitaker23 Posts: 332 ★★
    sounds like somebody is jealous that he got his A$$ whooped in the new quest

@Mwhitaker23 Who you talking about?

• Mwhitaker23Mwhitaker23 Posts: 332 ★★
    Spurgeo14 wrote: »

you
  • Ghost_BlaZeGhost_BlaZe Posts: 21
    No, I love when people brag. Arrogant people are my favorite!
    Well I mean it’s not our fault we’ve been playing longer than you, have accumulated more champs and items than you, and have learned how to play better than you. If it’s easy to us, it’s easy to us and some people would want a challenge that can’t be beaten by a 3* starlord but isn’t hard because of unavoidable damage. Plus it’s not really bragging by saying beating a quest was easy for you, if anything it’s an invitiation for more challenging content by Kabam.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    So to give feedback that we found a quest easy is bragging now? By logical extension, saying giving feedback that a quest is too hard is complaining. Also you have a biased poll, having options that insult your opinion is bias.
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    It's annoying when someone complains about the difficulty (poor roster) then someone comes and starts saying dude stop whining it's easy
    I find this irritating
    Not everyone has a perfect roster
    And those that do are only able to beat content easily cuz they have the dope champs
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    Jh_Dez wrote: »
    It's annoying when someone complains about the difficulty (poor roster) then someone comes and starts saying dude stop whining it's easy
    I find this irritating
    And those that do are only able to beat content easily cuz they have the dope champs

Duh we all want the "dope" (god tier) champs,its human nature to have the best things u want to make everything easier.

But u can beat anything in the game with 4* and they ARE way more easier to get than backin the day

I had to 100% act 3 to get my first 4*

kids nowadays get 5* lv 20's and 30's thanks to that December arena andall those shards they gave it, and arena/intermediate brackets make everything easier. Don't come in here whining content is to hard when you haven't put in the time like others do.

I have over 90+ 4* and almost evey 4* basic I already have, so all I need to do is get basic milestones, So unless you put in the time and the grind don't come complaining how u don't have a good roster.

go back and start grinding and maybe ull get lucky or bust ur but in the basic arena like the stark arena going on right now.
    Spurgeo14 wrote: »

you

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
    Well I mean it’s not our fault we’ve been playing longer than you, have accumulated more champs and items than you, and have learned how to play better than you. If it’s easy to us, it’s easy to us and some people would want a challenge that can’t be beaten by a 3* starlord but isn’t hard because of unavoidable damage. Plus it’s not really bragging by saying beating a quest was easy for you, if anything it’s an invitiation for more challenging content by Kabam.

Whatever you say. I'm proud of you! You are apparently so amazing at this game. Good job. 😉
    So to give feedback that we found a quest easy is bragging now? By logical extension, saying giving feedback that a quest is too hard is complaining. Also you have a biased poll, having options that insult your opinion is bias.

No sir, going out of your way to let everyone know you are "The most amazing player ever" on a regular basis is bragging and is annoying. 😊

edited January 2018
    And yes, people constantly whining is also annoying.
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    why is there not an i dont really care option
  • WOKWOK Posts: 468 ★★
    TBH, I think I would also consider most quests to be fairly easy...... If I had a roster of duped 5*'s rank 3 or higher as I do 4/40's. But I don't, and probably wont for a long long long long time, so I'm pretty bummed some stuff is difficult.
    But hey, there was a time when I thought Act3 was difficult but now I can confidently say I can beat it with my eyes closed(actually did it) cause I'm the best player ever! ;-)
    Repeating the length of time it would take for those 5*'s considered whining? LoL
  • Nerfed2DefNerfed2Def Posts: 292 ★★
    @ContestOfNoobs for President. Thanks for offering that perspective. I can remember when you sold your soul just for 4 star shards. What players get now starting out is obscured. Silence!
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Braggers,whiners. Pretty sure both are annoying. Best if you just ignore the annoyance and roll on wit your life😎
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    I find this irritating

Duh we all want the "dope" (god tier) champs,its human nature to have the best things u want to make everything easier.

But u can beat anything in the game with 4* and they ARE way more easier to get than backin the day

I had to 100% act 3 to get my first 4*

kids nowadays get 5* lv 20's and 30's thanks to that December arena andall those shards they gave it, and arena/intermediate brackets make everything easier. Don't come in here whining content is to hard when you haven't put in the time like others do.

I have over 90+ 4* and almost evey 4* basic I already have, so all I need to do is get basic milestones, So unless you put in the time and the grind don't come complaining how u don't have a good roster.

go back and start grinding and maybe ull get lucky or bust ur but in the basic arena like the stark arena going on right now.

Oh I'm not talking about myself I have 80 4* and decent 5* heroes
    I have uncollected, unchallenged,devil's advocate,webslinger titles
    All gotten with my 4* heroes which I'm comfortable with
    I'm experienced in map 6
    Hit top 300 before in aq with the crew
    So please shut it 😉 pretty sure my account is decent

Main point I still hate seeing people insult those that can't play well with their weak rosters
    And dude not everyone has time to grind
    Not everyone is as jobless as you think
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    I personally love it when someone says something is going to be easy and then gets destroyed. It makes me laugh.
  • WOKWOK Posts: 468 ★★

Ahem.......I got a 4* Sparky during the gifting event from a blessed crystal sent by an allymate. Then I duped him 2 days later from a PHC....... Because not only am I the greatest player ever, I'm the best crystal spinner everer! LOL