**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Option to permanently turn off auto fight before fight starts

tuposacptuposacp Posts: 165
edited January 2018 in General Discussion
I’ve lost so many fights just because stupid auto fight starts without warning or notice. And it may be happening by accident but I never had this problem before just after update, bug maybe ?

Option to permanently turn off auto fight before fight starts 9 votes

Yah happened to me too, give us permanent off switch.
77%
WhateverSac123_Atomic_WolftuposacpCaliGirlCGCloud99999Boboman 7 votes
Doesn’t matter I have really strong champs. I Even auto fight LOL.
22%
heruheru511SpiritOfVengeance 2 votes

Comments

• heruheru511heruheru511 Posts: 164 ★★
    What?
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Never happened to me...
  • tuposacptuposacp Posts: 165
    What?

Auto fight?
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Auto fight only comes on for me if I select it.
    Never happened to me. If it does to you, try switching it off once, they won't appear next time.
    Never happened to me. If it does to you, try switching it off once, they won't appear next time.

That’s the problem bro I keep it switched off but you can turn it on during fight so having a permenent switch to disable it would be really helpful.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    You have the option to turn it on/off in the matchup screen before the fight starts. That becomes your default for that game mode until you change it.

For example, if you turned it on for the T1b daily proving grounds, it will stay on for that quest until you turn it off again even if you turned it off for the T4b proving grounds.
    Dexman1349 wrote: »
    You have the option to turn it on/off in the matchup screen before the fight starts. That becomes your default for that game mode until you change it.

For example, if you turned it on for the T1b daily proving grounds, it will stay on for that quest until you turn it off again even if you turned it off for the T4b proving grounds.

Dude! Are you reading properly ?? It can turn on again during fight which is annoying some times. So give us a switch to disable permanently like after that even if you tap on it during fight it won’t activate.
  • Atomic_WolfAtomic_Wolf Posts: 59
    Sometimes I accidentally hit the toggle during the fight and the auto-fight turns on, messing me up. Maybe they should move it to the top of the screen instead of near the specials.
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    I do not have any problems with turning it on midfight, but I am on a tablet. That being said, the upside of having that button available during fights is far outweighed by people on smaller screens having to worry about hitting it. I do not know why it is available during fights, if you run into a situation where you forgot to turn it on the worst that happens is you have to manually fight a fight you would have won away.

Would of voted to get rid of the button, but neither of the 2 available options applied to me.