**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

War cheating

How do I report cheating in war?

Comments

• TeeJayFlashTeeJayFlash Posts: 152
    send in a ticket
  • That’s what I’m trying to do, is there a ‘ticket’ button or label? Sorry for the silly question but I’ve never reported anyone
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Cupcake56 wrote: »
    That’s what I’m trying to do, is there a ‘ticket’ button or label? Sorry for the silly question but I’ve never reported anyone

http://kabam.force.com/PKB/KbContactUsForm?language=en_US&game=a0Za0000013VnVqEAK&issue=Security_and_Abuse

Go here and fill out the information and if you have images it will go better but you won't know the results of it
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    Go from in game. It links to kabam
  • Thank you
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,872 ★★★★★
    Make sure it was cheating too and your not just throwing a paddy because they had a good player
  • SperaSpera Posts: 152
    Pretty sure kabaam has safeguards in place to detect cheating regardless of reports,but have at it :)
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 ★★★
    how do you know if they are cheating???
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Spera wrote: »
    Pretty sure kabaam has safeguards in place to detect cheating regardless of reports,but have at it :)

Sometimes but other times they heavily rely on us reporting cheaters and giving them information which will help their investigation.
    how do you know if they are cheating???

It depends really cheating in wars could be hard to detect but sometimes it's really obvious. For instance you have really low people going through the hardest parts of the map into linked nodes and taking them all down without taking any damage ( including nodes bosses)I evenplaces where damage is unavoidable.

I had a cheater who did this in my alliance before, and a another alliance noticed it then we kept an eye on him and it turned out he was a hacker so we removed and reported him.