**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

some 6*s leaked???

MasterTroller42MasterTroller42 Posts: 624 ★★
edited January 2018 in General Discussion
tmdso1bdn0e2.jpg
pfg6me13c98m.jpg
muh8o49s8100.jpg
found these on facebook, most likely some mods will delete my thread. get in b4 the lock my dudes!

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,025 ★★★★★
    Why post if you know it is going to get deleted? Obviously you know they don't want tons of threads or any at all so why go ahead and post?
  • Options
    BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    Just dont worry about it
  • Options
    IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★
    Last time a picture of a 5/65 AV leaked prior to 5.4 was released they didn't delete the thread.
  • Options
    I dueled it 4x lol
  • Options
    TurbulentUrFaceTurbulentUrFace Posts: 311
    edited January 2018
    Hm. that's interesting. I wonder if that's legit or if it was photoshopped. Searched the name and the variants I could think of in-game and found nothing.
  • Options
    ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    Hm. that's interesting. I wonder if that's legit or if it was photoshopped. Searched the name and the variants I could think of in-game and found nothing.

It's real.

Look at the global strongest team.
  • Options
    HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    @TurbulentUrFace they probably removed the account from the public server. If Angela, Yondu, Storm, and Winter Soldier are in the base 6* pool that would be awesome. I need me some 6* shards!
  • Options
    @HeroBoltsy Yeah they probably did. And those definitely are some good things to be in there. Here's hoping
  • Options
    Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    Just need to be able to sell those crappy 5* i got 7 waiting to go for shards.
  • Options
    Mmx1991Mmx1991 Posts: 674 ★★★★
    I don't like it. These rank 2 6 stars have similar health and attack pools to rank 4 5*s, and players are just starting to hit the initial stages of rounding out their 5 star rosters.
  • Options
    GreenstrokeGreenstroke Posts: 291
    Mmx1991 wrote: »
    I don't like it. These rank 2 6 stars have similar health and attack pools to rank 4 5*s, and players are just starting to hit the initial stages of rounding out their 5 star rosters.

Rank 2 6* is slightly higher in stats when comparing to R5 5*
  • Options
    Mmx1991 wrote: »

They did say that 6* progression will be similar to how 5*s are with 4*. Considering that a 5* r2 is about equivalent to a 4* r4, that looks about right.
  • Options
    Oh it's still there. Weird
  • Options
    Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    Will 6 star crystals be available very soon? lol.

And if they plan into putting Angela, Yondu,Storm and WS in the 6 star pool that would be awesome!
  • Options
    KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    Was anyone able to see the adrenaline work while dueling Angela ? I was using my hood and he staggered all her buffs so she basically had no active buffs while fighting her. I did notice it looks like she has maxed glass cannon and parry, so her pi is not what her prestige would be. I'm really looking forward to pulling one, preferably one that doesn't really need to be awakened like Angela.
  • Options
    SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    As of the moment that im commenting here, it is still there
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    LOL it says Kabam Test! That's because it is literally a kabam test. It's not a leak or a hack. Duel them. Check out the stats. That's what they are there for.
  • Options
    RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    How do you acccess this summoner leaderboard? I stilll havent been able to locate it!!!
  • Options
    science22science22 Posts: 125
    Dueled the angela a lot of times. The annoying part is that they steal your SALVE mastery. Maybe, those are 4 of the champs that will be added to the 6* crystal.
  • Options
    BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    You can find this in the game yourself you just need to go to the leaderboard and set it up for strongest team. But the big question: does this meen that they’ll be in the crystal
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,025 ★★★★★
    Bahamut wrote: »
    You can find this in the game yourself you just need to go to the leaderboard and set it up for strongest team. But the big question: does this meen that they’ll be in the crystal

Posts like this are exactly why they take down the threads. Speculation about who will be in or assuming the 4 champs you can see will be in the crystal leads to more threads asking to confirm the rumors and so on.
  • Options
    DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    rknsuh0ijggn.png
    For all those that said 4* won’t be worthless when 6* come out. Here ya go lol
  • Options
    DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    This is exactly why I stop wasting cats on four stars when I said six stars were coming out.
  • Options
    Ayushk12Ayushk12 Posts: 153

You can see it in the strongest team under leaderboard. And the name itself suggests it's a kabam test or something.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,682 ★★★★★
    They are taking the duel stats and using them to adjust the champions before release.

• Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,682 ★★★★★
    DL864 wrote: »
    For all those that said 4* won’t be worthless when 6* come out. Here ya go lol

My 11yr old son wasted Angela every time with 4/40's and none of them are from the accepted God Tier.