**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

VOID SURPASSES BLADE

Void the new god tier,he destroys X-23 in LOL in a couple of minutes.

Stops power gain, new mystic killer...

Comments

• godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    needs to be awakened for all his abilities? ive got him 4* but not awakened.
  • NamronstrykerNamronstryker Posts: 25
    Just give us all nerf guns problems solved
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    /facepalm
    If you are referencing the stream from yesterday, who carried void through lol to x23?

@will-o-wisp Blade has a downside? Please do tell!
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @CoatHang3r legacy69 destroyed x23 with a 4* Void. X23 just melted
  • @CoatHang3r he meant that blade’s downside is that he isn’t white 😂 #BlackLivesMatter
  • GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    @CoatHang3r legacy69 destroyed x23 with a 4* Void. X23 just melted

That was an r455 Void.
  • GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    Void isnt better than Blade
  • Blade isn’t better than GR
  • GR isn’t better than voodoo
  • Voodoo isn’t better than sparky
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Void might be useful on just a couple fights in LoL. Defiantly not better than blade but he is better in certain matchups
  • in labyrinth SL is king, unless you suck and need a regen champ
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    This thread made me lol.
  • 410qb410qb Posts: 31
    Blade is worthless against bleed immune hero's but that is it and even though I have void and will r4 him once I have the t1 alphas blade DESTROYS him. Every champ has a downside and if you have skill and play enough you can figure it out. Enough with the nerf/OP talk please
  • Nerf venom, he’s a piece of ****!
  • DrOctavius2_2DrOctavius2_2 Posts: 432 ★★
    Yes Void is better everyone focus their attention on Void now
  • #NerfLabyrinthMaestroForgetThatJustNerfMaestro
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    edited January 2018
    Is this real, is this a fantasy
    Caught in a NERF landslide
    No escape to reality
    Blade is never going to matter
    Void is never going to matter
    To me....

This is a NERF landslide and noone really appreciate how much more fun you can get if you actually stop seeing the negatives in these champions and start saying positive things about them
  • Trap wrote: »
    Void the new god tier,he destroys X-23 in LOL in a couple of minutes.

Stops power gain, new mystic killer...

lol. Definitly not the new blade. And people really need to stop with all the nerf talk.
  • 410qb wrote: »
    Blade is worthless against bleed immune hero's but that is it and even though I have void and will r4 him once I have the t1 alphas blade DESTROYS him. Every champ has a downside and if you have skill and play enough you can figure it out. Enough with the nerf/OP talk please

I respectfully disagree that blade is worthless against bleed immune. Agree with everything else you posted though.
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    410qb wrote: »

I respectfully disagree that blade is worthless against bleed immune. Agree with everything else you posted though.

Blade is still decent against bleed immune villains or debuff immune villains but against heroes that can't be bled or debuffed blade is not good at all.
  • GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★
    #nerfanythingthatsgoodagainstanything
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    SEATIN'S WRONG! VOID IS THE FIRST TRUE GOD-TIER CHAMPION
  • RektorRektor Posts: 678 ★★★
    Grab popcorn and watch a 4.55 void against a 5.65 mephisto on the main boss node in tier1.

God tier AW mystic destroyer
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,562 ★★★★
    Nerf Sentry
  • ScottryanScottryan Posts: 464 ★★★
    A 2* Guillotine can take out ROL Wolvie in less than 30 seconds! Confirmed best champ in game. Nerf now
  • TrapTrap Posts: 124
    I just wanted to take the focus off blade lol but I never want any champs nerf
  • GQuantaoGQuantao Posts: 208
    Romario26 wrote: »
    @CoatHang3r he meant that blade’s downside is that he isn’t white 😂 #BlackLivesMatter

Not Just Black lives, but he's half Vampire too- #UndeadLivesMatter! - Wait, What?