**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

some 6*s leaked???

2»

Comments

• FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    old news
  • KestrelleKestrelle Posts: 441 ★★
    X_Scott wrote: »
    This KabamTest dude is a cheater! A no good filthy cheater! 6n16cmlbmt7u.gif

"Thanks obama!"
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    phillgreen wrote: »
    DL864 wrote: »
    For all those that said 4* won’t be worthless when 6* come out. Here ya go lol

My 11yr old son wasted Angela every time with 4/40's and none of them are from the accepted God Tier.

Ok it’s a duel. I think you are missing the point. Look at the stats. A r2 6* is greater then a maxed out 5 Star. Also try out them 4/40 in uncollected mode. The ai in duel is pretty easy now buff her with some nodes and an aggressive ai. I’m pretty sure them 4/40 would not do so hot.
  • Rajuteda wrote: »
    How do you acccess this summoner leaderboard? I stilll havent been able to locate it!!!

Its the little trophy bottom right screen. Press strongest champs global. Sorry but you must be new
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,677 ★★★★★

My 11yr old son wasted Angela every time with 4/40's and none of them are from the accepted God Tier.

Ok it’s a duel. I think you are missing the point. Look at the stats. A r2 6* is greater then a maxed out 5 Star. Also try out them 4/40 in uncollected mode. The ai in duel is pretty easy now buff her with some nodes and an aggressive ai. I’m pretty sure them 4/40 would not do so hot.

Complain about nodes instead.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,142 ★★★★★

Then u just play bad ofcasse u Can not just blok all the time.