**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Stark enhanced vs Gwenpool

Who should I focus on ranking up, my 4* Stark Enhanced or my 4* Gwenpool (both unduped)? My gwenpool actually has a synergy with my 3* Howard the Duck which is probably not going to be on my team for that long.

Comments

• FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Go for Gwenpool. Even unduped, she shreds through opponents like chainsaw on nitrous oxide.
  • Lunchbox45Lunchbox45 Posts: 250 ★★
    Imo, Stark Spidey. Gwenpool is great, but really needs a dupe to become awesome. Stark doesnt need to be awakened.
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    Stark. Bigger hitter, more widespread usage (ie against bleed immune), more reliable power control, plus guaranteed stuns.
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    BuckeyeKP wrote: »
    Stark. Bigger hitter, more widespread usage (ie against bleed immune), more reliable power control, plus guaranteed stuns.

100% sparky.
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    Lunchbox45 wrote: »
    Imo, Stark Spidey. Gwenpool is great, but really needs a dupe to become awesome. Stark doesnt need to be awakened.

Gwenpool doesn't need duping, her dupe only makes her not get KO by specials. And both are equally great champs
  • Lex_Luger21Lex_Luger21 Posts: 69
    Gwenpool. Her bleed will tear down her opponents, and Her Special Attack 2 is good.
  • Sparky's critical rating and attack is insane when awakened
  • Lunchbox45 wrote: »

Gwenpool doesn't need duping, her dupe only makes her not get KO by specials. And both are equally great champs

I don't know why everyone always neglect the ability accuracy reduction part of her signature ability. It's amazing. I always solo kill magik and spidey bosses in AW because of this.

Maybe people just can't keep a combo or something...
  • nameplasnameplas Posts: 240 ★★
    edited January 2018
    Max out that Howard first, don't listen to anyone, thank me later!
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    Lunchbox45 wrote: »

I don't know why everyone always neglect the ability accuracy reduction part of her signature ability. It's amazing. I always solo kill magik and spidey bosses in AW because of this.

Maybe people just can't keep a combo or something...

Didn't know that lol