**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Valentine Offer?

Is there going to be a Valentine's day offer? If so, what would it be and would it be worth it?

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    If there is any offer it will probably not be announced anywhere. You just have to wait until the day comes to see if there is something
  • TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    Last year they released a special reward that included the Romance crystal. I think I pulled a 2*. Definitely nothing to write home about.
  • DarkZenDarkZen Posts: 285
    How about Chinese New Year event which is 2 days after Valentine day
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    Last year it was the Romance Crystal. It contained any character that had a romance synergy. That’s where I got my 2* Jane Foster.
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    They should have a valeltine calendar. WIth 5 star shards and such
  • NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    Lol sure let’s make a special calendar for a Hallmark holiday. I’m up for some free 5* shards lol
  • NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    Why wasn’t there a calendar for MLK day? Can we get a special calendar for St. Patty’s day?
  • juST4fUNjuST4fUN Posts: 172
    Guess untill the "Disclose % in loot box" comes out there wont be any good offers, 1st evidence SL is not available in 150 units crystal but 450 units crystal
  • BUZZdog3000BUZZdog3000 Posts: 457 ★★
    I think they should do a "Box of Cores" for 600 units. Have 6 cores inside
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    juST4fUN wrote: »
    Guess untill the "Disclose % in loot box" comes out there wont be any good offers, 1st evidence SL is not available in 150 units crystal but 450 units crystal
    Starlord is available in ALL crystals. You also need to educate yourself on the loot box definition from Apple. Also there isn't a 450 unit crystal.
  • 420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★
    Why wasn’t there a calendar for MLK day? Can we get a special calendar for St. Patty’s day?

MLK special crystal...contains a prominent African American champ (Blade please, oh please).
    St. Patick's day special crystal...contains all your favorite drunk champs (Tony Stark).
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★

Did they do this last February
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    Also why can't they do a Valentine's event where you get letters throughout the Quest and at the end you can get random high amounts of Rewards
  • For Saint Patrick’s day we can get 2 star versions of all green champions
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,766 ★★★★★

Did they do this last February

there was a valentine's calendar last year. some shards, some potions. some gold.
  • WhatRYouWhatRYou Posts: 443 ★★
    Is there going to be a Valentine's day offer? If so, what would it be and would it be worth it?

If I was you, I would concentrate on getting a date for valentines day instead of wondering what kind of offers we will receive from Kabam!!!
    Its the day of love, take advantage of it!!!
    Cheers!!
  • TeeJayFlashTeeJayFlash Posts: 152
    edited January 2018
    They had a Chinese new year event or calendar last year that ran for a week and they had a Vday offer of some sort...