**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

VISION OFFER WHEN?

When does this offer become available again? This date has obviously already passed
7r7prsbb2i4u.jpeg

Comments

• Options
    ManTymeManTyme Posts: 47
    Would like to know as well, kabam really should announce deals at least a day ahead so players are aware and can get their accounts in order.
  • Options
    RockonRockon Posts: 271
    kabam please make the offer this year a week long offer i would more than be happy to purchase him a couple times for the dupe of him up to 5* version.

PS Kabam thanks for your hard work
  • Options
    KnightarthusKnightarthus Posts: 419 ★★★
    4* isn’t worth anything to me at this time. If they offer the 5* for 3500 Units that’s the different story.
  • Options
    EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    4* isn’t worth anything to me at this time. If they offer the 5* for 3500 Units that’s the different story.

You forgot a 0 at the unit price, much more likely then tbh.

• Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    You really want to PAY for a 4*?

No good anymore
  • Options
    JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    5 star i hope
  • Options
    XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    I need to rack up units lol
    I need Vision for 5.2.5
  • Options
    NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    Well seeing how they just offered 10000 5* shards for $200 for a random champ I wouldn’t expect a 5* specific champ for less than $400
  • Options
    Jimmy_Utah83Jimmy_Utah83 Posts: 246
    Why would anyone pay 4K units for a 4*?? Before the 6* announcement and they started releasing more champs to the basic 5 I can understand but now it’s just a waste.
  • Options
    Jimmy_Utah83Jimmy_Utah83 Posts: 246
    Indrick781 wrote: »
    I want an OG Vision; he’s arguably the most useful 4 star character in the game.

He's not even close to it.

He power burns and heal blocks on all his specials, synthesizes power at the start of the fight, and is immune to poison and bleed. Please List some characters who outclass him.

4K units for a 4*. That’s ridiculous plus he’s not a hard hitter. Unless you already have SL, Stark Spidey duped he’s not worth awakening gem and there are champs that can do the same that don’t cost 4K units. Over $100 for a 4*. Lol
  • Options
    leejpriceleejprice Posts: 43
    edited January 2018
    Why would anyone want to spend an Odins and then some on a 4*?? If he could get you through LoL then maybe.... maybe, its worth it. Is there any content you 'need' an OG Vision to clear?
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    I'm interest to buy this 3* and 4* Vision OG for collection purpose. I will probably R4 the 4* one (like my Vision AoU) but not to R5. I'll probably use him once awhile in AQ, but probably no place for him in AW. I'll certainly use him regularly in Arena grinding (like all my other 4* champs - all my 4* are min R3/30 for arena purposes, except 2 sandbagging ones, i.e. Groot and King Groot). <- don't get me wrong, I'll be happy to R3 a 5* King Groot any day, but a 4* one takes forever to fight.

I'm still expecting his 3* to be @500 units, and 4* to be @ 3500 units, not sure if Kabam will consider selling a 5* one, perhaps @ 6000 units? I'm always putting aside 4k-5k units in case OG Vision suddenly being offered. I missed the previous one (not the Jan-17 one, but the one few months later) bcos I used most of my units back then for other purposes (I forgot for what). To avoid missing him another round, I start putting aside 4k-5k units waiting for his return :)
  • Options
    Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    I want an OG Vision; he’s arguably the most useful 4 star character in the game.

He power burns and heal blocks on all his specials, synthesizes power at the start of the fight, and is immune to poison and bleed. Please List some characters who outclass him.

Dormammu, Ghost Rider, Blade, Scarlet Witch, Stark Spider-man, Magik, Starlord, Archangel, Iceman, Doctor Octopus, Void, Dr. Voodoo, Gwenpool and Hyperion to name just a few.

Vision is better than all those characters in both Power Control and Blocked Healing while only two can match his immunities. If people think critically instead of biasedly they’ll come to the correct conclusions; Vision is arguably one of the most useful 4-star champions.

Um vision is vulnerable to Incinerate so Hyperion will just beat him, sparky would just overcome him with his crits, doc ock can power lock, SW can do almost anything, iceman nobody except Mephisto is immune to him
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,366 ★★★★★

Dormammu, Ghost Rider, Blade, Scarlet Witch, Stark Spider-man, Magik, Starlord, Archangel, Iceman, Doctor Octopus, Void, Dr. Voodoo, Gwenpool and Hyperion to name just a few.

Vision is better than all those characters in both Power Control and Blocked Healing while only two can match his immunities. If people think critically instead of biasedly they’ll come to the correct conclusions; Vision is arguably one of the most useful 4-star champions.

Um vision is vulnerable to Incinerate so Hyperion will just beat him, sparky would just overcome him with his crits, doc ock can power lock, SW can do almost anything, iceman nobody except Mephisto is immune to him

Guys, Vision is clearly a genuinely useful and highly effective character. If your priority is power control he's clearly top-tier. Complaining that he's vulnerable to incinerate just puts him in the same class as 99% of other characters.

@My_Superior didn't even mention that Vision's Power Burn bypasses all defenses including Energy Resistance, Safeguard and Ice Armour. On the other hand, it's not affected by damage enhancement nodes; so it's swings and roundabouts there.

On the other hand -and this is a big one - OG Vision's SP3 remains bugged and does not actually Power Burn. At least the 2-star and 3-star versions don't. Perhaps someone who owns the 4-star can confirm?

Until that's sorted, I'd save your money. Personally I'm more than happy with AoU Vision, even if he does a bit less damage all-round. I don't think OG is better enough to justify spending 4000/8000 units on.
  • Options
    Lunchbox45Lunchbox45 Posts: 250 ★★
    No 4 star is worth that much at this point. I would pay no more than $20 for him. Over an odin is ridiculous seeing where the game content is going.
  • Options
    FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    If there is going to be another offer (similar to what TC brought up) it will most likely be for one of the newly released champions. Not Vision.

By no, everyone had a Vision or 12. Lol
  • Options
    DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    edited January 2018
    @FR33_HUG5 nobody who started game after january 2017 has OG vision because he is not avaiable in any crystal pool. The only way to aquire him was from that offer. Same for OG deadpool, which Im more hyped to see return myself
  • Options
    GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    I'd like to see the OG vision offer again. I have a tech AG with no one to use it on
  • Options
    IrakliIrakli Posts: 148
    AOU seems more reliable with the steals and more importantly has a nicer outfit.
  • Options
    Starting the fight with one bar of power is pretty handy at times. But as far as reliability goes I prefer a level 99 aou vision. I have had both of them for a long time now and most of the time I prefer the aou vision. Having the power steal with the burn is better to me in most instances then randomly synthesizing power.

I’ve seen more then a few people say that synthesis procs every 20 seconds. But I’ve teated that significantly. And it’s never worked that way for me. Had og vision over 2 years now
  • Options
    gahrlinggahrling Posts: 199
    Having the power steal with the burn is better to me in most instances then randomly synthesizing power.

It's not random, dude. OG Vision has an invisible timer that triggers his sig like clockwork (much like Ultron's evade). This can be interrupted by ability reducing stuff like certain masteries (pacify) and character abilities (power lock etc.).

• Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    edited January 2018
    Why would anyone pay 4K units for a 4*?? Before the 6* announcement and they started releasing more champs to the basic 5 I can understand but now it’s just a waste.

Agree that 1 yr ago when OG Vision is still considered a pretty powerful champ, good prestige and when there's no 6* in plan, back then a 4* OG Vision is probably still somewhat worth 4K units.

Nowadays, when there are plenty of good double/triple immunity champs, good power control champs, and good tech class champs, and many better prestige champs, and with 6* around the corner, the appeal of 4* OG Vision is alot less worthy of 4k units

however, since I'm an active Arena grinder, and I have NOT paid a single cent, except for the $1 crystal, and I can easily get the 4k units back within a few weeks, so it shouldn't be too much of a problem, in my case, to spent 4k on him, so that I'm one step closer to a more complete 4* collection.

Don't get me wrong, I don't have OCD. I also like to collect all the 1* and 2* as well, but I won't spend 10's of thousands of units a month ago to try to get all those 2* champs, and I won't loose my sleep for not being able to complete the collection. However, this 4* OG is more straightforward and more worthwhile to a small extend, and to expand my roaster, why not, again, in my case

I will not pay a single cent for him, only using free units from arena grinding.