**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

6-Star Release Discussion Thread

Comments

• DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Miike will we see Tier 5 basics become more available with this happening?!

Introduced into a new season of AQ or are more modes being done to add them into that?
  • BosleyBosley Posts: 247 ★★★
    edited January 2018
    Epic Fail doen't begin to explain how badly you guys missed the mark on both the champs and the required rank up material. People are already saying they're gonna wait for better champs and hoard shards. Not even worth opening right now.
  • 6 stars are cool and all that but can we get any news on a 5 star arena?
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    So Adrenaline basically sounds like a possibility to regen/rogue life steal.... so does this also mean Gully's Sp2 can reverse it?
  • she3_rawyshe3_rawy Posts: 80
    the pool is something I can get behind because they can't be god tier so they don't break the game, but why does WWII Fit the 6* criteria & doesn't fit the 5* criteria ?
  • DeathBringer77DeathBringer77 Posts: 159
    edited January 2018
    I would like to ask what we are all thinking...

What will the 7* pool look like in 6 months?

Exactly. This is so demotivating. Too bad kabam cannot see that. All they see is $$$$$. Should just wait for 7*’s to come out. Where does it end kabam??
  • BosleyBosley Posts: 247 ★★★
    The 6 star announcement broke the game. There's that famed KABAM reliability....
  • Crys23Crys23 Posts: 724 ★★★★
    The list could of been a little better but oh well.

The important thing to remember here is that any one of these Champions has the ability to be the Strength of a 5/65 5-Star Champion with no Rank Up Materials whatsoever. Also, some of these Champions may not be the best, but they are far from being underwhelming.

I want that 6-Star Angela!

I think you mean 4/55 5*. Which is not bad.... But the champs still kinda suck.
    And if no changes will be made to the 5* crystal, then we need a way to earn even more shards than now. Maybe not right now, but by summer the latest.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    A quick question my good sir will the dates for more 6 stars being added to the crystal be a short time gap or a long one?
    @Kabam Miike Have a merry christmas.
  • Albeit a few....typical MASSIVE dissappointment for that first batch of 6*....

That aside, @Kabam Miike is there any plans to update rewards....on just about every aspect of gameplay? AW, AQ, solo events, 24hr events, milestones, AQ events, ect?

The vast majority are beyond useless and need looking into w the game making the transition to what’s seemingly super powerful champs regarding the 6*
  • serious question

Any chance the amount of t2a able to be stored is going to be increased with this release??
    So Adrenaline basically sounds like a possibility to regen/rogue life steal.... so does this also mean Gully's Sp2 can reverse it?

nope, it doesn't get affected by reverse healing or heal blocking
    dlan wrote: »
    why KAMALA KHAN is not in the pool, so frustrating....

need to complete our KAMALA KHAN collection
    I would like to ask what we are all thinking...

What will the 7* pool look like in 6 months?

WHAT!!! I'm not thinking that
    there should be no more stars for the next couple of years
  • do we get 7 star champ shards if we dupe a 6 star champ?
  • Love how this announcement comes out and they try to sell 3* awakening packages. Insulting. No 5* package??? Of course not, buy the 3* or 4* packages for obsolete champs that you can not use anymore due to challenger rating
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Where is the man himself. Mr most effective. Mr eye burner. Mr i cannot see. Mr cyclops.
  • GangsterSauceGangsterSauce Posts: 63
    I suggest @Kabam Miike to try out the game “brave Exvius” to see how they introduce 6*s to make existing other *s to be more relevant
  • NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    Jaded wrote: »
    T5bc 3 needed but inventory can only hold 2?

The Inventory Capacity for Tier 5 Basics will also be increasing with the 17.0 release! You'll be able to hold on to 6 of those valuable catalysts without worrying about them expiring.

With 7 t4b, t4c and t2a needed, those capacities need to be increased as well! Give us some wiggle room! to at least hold out one set for a good champ without risking expirations.
  • OnyxgemOnyxgem Posts: 7
    What a **** show of champions, way to bring out the worst of the worst for your 6 start chumps!
  • Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    I’m wondering how many players will be able to open a 6* crystal shard on day one.

AQ scores are going to be interesting