**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6-Star Release Discussion Thread

Comments

• grud9egrud9e Posts: 85
    So when is the announcement regarding the 4* who haven't even been released as 5* yet? They just get forgotten?

How is it even feasible to just drop this pool of champs from being a 5* version with 6* coming out?
  • Mwhitaker23Mwhitaker23 Posts: 332 ★★
    @Kabam Miike how will the new adrenaline work with luke cage if he is duped? it states that once you get hit the first time you have a chance to gain health back but luke cage. that's kinda pointless with a duped luke cage
  • Harit_kumarHarit_kumar Posts: 76
    So finally 6 Star are here so when we can expect 5 star arena in game @Kabam Miike
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Blax4ever wrote: »
    I’m wondering how many players will be able to open a 6* crystal shard on day one.

AQ scores are going to be interesting

Most, if not all, end game players will have one at least by now. I doubt many will be duped into actually wasting their shards on this garbage though.
  • Tasty_Yum_YumsTasty_Yum_Yums Posts: 444 ★★★
    edited January 2018
    @Kabam Miike

Will we be able to sell T4cc for T5cc shards....?
  • Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    I think the pool is a great beginning simply because most players don’t have any 6* shards or very few at best. Only players with stacked rosters already will have access and they really don’t need the 6* for game play so these Champs are fine
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    A quick question my good sir will the dates for more 6 stars being added to the crystal be a short time gap or a long one? I personally think a short gap would be best. Thank you for your time.
  • @Kabam Miike

Will we be able to sell T4cc for T5cc shards....?

Not at this time, though this might change in the future.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    Are there any plans at for a 6-star featured crystal?
    So that players can choose between spending them or keep the shards for something in the future
  • A quick question my good sir will the dates for more 6 stars being added to the crystal be a short time gap or a long one? I personally think a short gap would be best. Thank you for your time.

We do not have that information yet. We're exploring how we will go about adding more Champions to the Crystal right now.
  • AcanthusAcanthus Posts: 447 ★★★
    edited January 2018
    Blax4ever wrote: »
    I’m wondering how many players will be able to open a 6* crystal shard on day one.

AQ scores are going to be interesting

A single one? There were people with 50k shards in the beginning of December
  • BosleyBosley Posts: 247 ★★★
    edited January 2018
    I just threw up in my mouth a bit. “Here’s some 6* champions. You need to dupe....... ALL of them but 1 in order for them to be useful, so good luck! Also, you can’t rank them up due to you only being able to hold 2 T5 basics.” -Kabam

Please read the whole post. They said they are increasing the number of t5bs you can stash.

But you're right about needing to dupe most of these champs for them to be good. What are you doing to us KABAM?
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Voluntaris wrote: »
    Jaffacaked wrote: »
    Basically all these champs need their awakened ability

Nebula doesn't.

Hence the word basically
  • @Kabam Miike how will the new adrenaline work with luke cage if he is duped? it states that once you get hit the first time you have a chance to gain health back but luke cage. that's kinda pointless with a duped luke cage

It's based on Damage taken, so if you don't take damage, you don't gain Adrenaline. But Adrenaline is not only for the first hits you take in a fight, it's for every hit you take throughout the entire fight.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    So basically getting hit with these guys is a bad thing?
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Miike how will the new adrenaline work with luke cage if he is duped? it states that once you get hit the first time you have a chance to gain health back but luke cage. that's kinda pointless with a duped luke cage

It's based on Damage taken, so if you don't take damage, you don't gain Adrenaline. But Adrenaline is not only for the first hits you take in a fight, it's for every hit you take throughout the entire fight.

The rank up resources really need to be addressed honestly.
    T4bc - so 3 different tiers of champs require them...
    T2as - not enough in the game considering 5* max takes 10.

I’m sure y’all have plans to make some of these “easier” to obtain but realistically kabam developers haven’t shown much understanding of the actual rank up costs in recent months.
    Jaded wrote: »

The rank up resources really need to be addressed honestly.
    T4bc - so 3 different tiers of champs require them...
    T2as - not enough in the game considering 5* max takes 10.

I’m sure y’all have plans to make some of these “easier” to obtain but realistically kabam developers haven’t shown much understanding of the actual rank up costs in recent months.

Agreed.
  • MhykkeMhykke Posts: 431 ★★★
    Initial list six stars is disappointing.

It’s a shame, Kabam goes through the trouble of announcing a new tier of champion, trying to build up excitement.....and then falls flat with the initial pool announcement.
  • @Kabam Miike are 6* champs going to be awakened for amount of resources required?
  • Will any current 5* not be getting 6* versions?

That's totally possible. We're not sure of what 6-Stars will come in the future right now, but there may be 5-Star Champions that won't be released as 6-Stars in the future, the same way that there are 4-Star Champions that are not available as 5-Star Champions.
  • Chinosamg wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike are 6* champs going to be awakened for amount of resources required?

They will not be Awakened right away. You will need to awaken them the same way you Awaken other Champions.
    Will any current 5* not be getting 6* versions?

That's totally possible. We're not sure of what 6-Stars will come in the future right now, but there may be 5-Star Champions that won't be released as 6-Stars in the future, the same way that there are 4-Star Champions that are not available as 5-Star Champions.

Just none of the really useful ones.... KABAM!
  • BassanioBassanio Posts: 162
    Storm, Karnak, Captain America WWII, Juggernaut, Gamora, Yondu, Deadpool (X-Force), Kingpin, Red Hulk, Loki, Angela, Nebula, Cable, Winter Soldier, Luke Cage, Iron Fist, King Groot, Green Goblin, Beast, Daredevil (Classic), Yellowjacket, Thor (Jane Foster), Black Bolt and Rocket Racoon.

God Bless MCOC............