**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

6-Star Release Discussion Thread

Comments

• Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    Vossler77 wrote: »
    Can we sell 5* again. Its been a request for many summoners @Kabam Miike

We have no intention of enabling the Sale of 5-Star Champions again at this time. This might change in the future, but not yet.

Thx for the answer Miike
  • TeeJayFlashTeeJayFlash Posts: 152
    Well at least now people can stop with...no need to rank anyone cause 6*s are coming....

won't be able to rank them either so may as well max those 4*s and put them to work
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    @Kabam Miike when can we get the stats an prestige of these champs at r1
  • TeeJayFlashTeeJayFlash Posts: 152
    Jaffacaked wrote: »

kabam doesn't give out prestige numbers
  • I love that the defence of the choice seems to be ‘they’re not as bad as the original 5* champs’.

Maybe in a couple of years time when 7* champs are introduced we’ll be told ‘well at least they’re not as a bad as the original 6* pool’.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Miike please can you answer if there are going to be more ways to gain T5 basics?!

There will be, but not anything we're ready to discuss quite yet!

Glad to hear it!

Can also get started on a 5* arena soon too with 6* champs coming!

Hopefully there will be a couple more announcements in the coming weeks about T5 basics and upgrades to rewards in different places, solo events, aw and new AQ season 🤞
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★

kabam doesn't give out prestige numbers

Yes they do, i champs spotlights it will tell you their pi unduped an at sig99 an that's without masteries so it's their prestige.
  • AcanthusAcanthus Posts: 447 ★★★

Based on when we got the numbers for 5*, I'd say some time next year
  • Darth_KaladinnDarth_Kaladinn Posts: 103
    Can we get info on the improvements to Luke Cage and Red Hulk before these come out next week? I want to know if I should be disappointed or happy to get one
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    Are you going to increase our T2A inventory capacity? This is an easy fix for you guys. At least make it 15 like T4B. there is no legitimate reason not give this to the player base. There are so many poor champions in the game that we should not be forced to use a valuable resource on one so as to avoid expiration.
  • GreenElf21GreenElf21 Posts: 36
    Updated with Picture!
    GreenElf21 wrote: »
    C'Mon Miike... Can you address what I pointed out earlier about Venom missing from this list?

ayn84uha2vs2.png

• Darth_KaladinnDarth_Kaladinn Posts: 103
    Updated with Picture!
    C'Mon Miike... Can you address what I pointed out earlier about Venom missing from this list?

ayn84uha2vs2.png

We don’t want Venom!
    Updated with Picture!

ayn84uha2vs2.png

We don’t want Venom!

But you want ROCKET?!?!?!?! Seriously which would you take???
  • @Kabam Miike please reconsider this list with the Kabam team. Y’all have done a great job releasing these new champs for the last 12 months and a lot of these other champs in here have way outdated mechanics.
  • GreenElf21 wrote: »
    Updated with Picture!

ayn84uha2vs2.png

As we said when that image was first added, it was not at all indicative of the Champions that would be available. We had no idea who was going to end up in the Crystal at that time.
  • HoldengHoldeng Posts: 11
    Any plans to release a 6* UC to the loyalty store?
    edited January 2018
    Updated with Picture!

ayn84uha2vs2.png

As we said when that image was first added, it was not at all indicative of the Champions that would be available. We had no idea who was going to end up in the Crystal at that time.

Thank you for the response. I would point out that 2/3 *are* in the list... Will feedback to the list have any impact? Can the roster change before this goes live?
  • edited January 2018
    Holdeng wrote: »
    Any plans to release a 6* UC to the loyalty store?

It's a possibility, but we don't have any plans to do that right now. At this time, the only way to get a 6-Star will be from the 6-Star Hero Crystal.
  • BrandoniusBrandonius Posts: 292
    edited January 2018
    24 champs means such a tiny chance to dupe any of them anytime soon.

I have 46 or so 5*s; around 14 not awakened. Only use maybe 8 of these for anything aside from arena. I keep selling 4*s to get 5* shards hoping to get duplicate 5*s but I keep pulling trash useless champs.

This is pushing me further and further away from this game. So many other things I am missing. So I guess I should be thankful.
  • Psycho1980Psycho1980 Posts: 37
    Another way from Kabam to show us the middle finger.
    I cannot see one single chanpion worth opening
    Will have to wait and see what a featured champion poll will look like
  • Mcfly1981Mcfly1981 Posts: 5
    Sorry if I missed it but....
    Will 5* champs be cheaper and also T4bc and T4cc be more obtainable? I can hardly dupe a 5* let alone rank one....
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    @Kabam Miike I realise that my hostile tone may discourage you from responding to my comments so in an effort to get some feedback to my larger concerns can I have one question answered please.

Does kabam consider customer satisfaction a core value of its business model?

Absolutely. We're always working to make sure that Summoners are having a great time in The Contest. Sometimes, we'll announce things that not everybody is going to be over the moon excited about, but we also have to think about the balance of The Contest, and the future.

There’s much better ways to balance the contest and future of the game outside of adding 6*’s. Try 90% of the community not liking this. Does that matter? So next year, we should expect 7*’s to ensure the future of the game??? Kabam logic is terrible. You guys need to understand that people have been playing this game for 2+ years and have spent a ton of time and money to get their rosters where they want. Now in order to keep being competitive (AQ, AW, etc), we need to start all over again with 6*’s. Tough justifying why any of your top tier players shouldn’t quit.

If all the top tier players quit, Klingon promotion would make me a top player. So technically speaking 6* champions could theoretically benefit me a great deal.
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    edited January 2018
    TKal wrote: »
    Alpha07 wrote: »
    Moises_H wrote: »
    Really not sure why quite a few people are complaining about the list of champs. This is much better than the original 5* list. There are some really useful champs to be had here

Much better than the original 5* that had SL and Magik ? Yeah sure

Magik was trash when the 5* crystal was released.

the pool consisted of: WS, BP, Rhino, Spiderman, Juggs, Magik, Captain Marvel, Ronan, Iron Man, Star Lord, Storm and Cyclops.

at that moment, most of the good champs needed to be duped. WS, Rhino and Magik were TRASH when the crystal was released.

The only champs useful in the 6* is Angela. KG might be good, but needs to be duped.
    None of the others, deserve all the cats needed to be r2, none. That’s trash.

Dare tell me that you’ll spend 7 T2A and 3 T5B un any champs on the list

WW2 Cap and Angela seem to be the only ones i would dare to invest T5B in, but that's debatable. are you going to tell me YJ, WS, Red Hulk, Luke Cage, Yondu, Nebula are totally useless? tell me a champ from the first 5* pool (not named CM or SL, oh and they needed the dupes to be great) that would you have spent resources on.

i mean, 6* pool is not the best, but is far from be the worst imo.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    Brandonius wrote: »

The odds of duplicating at least one champion from a crystal that contains twenty four different champions is about 50/50 after six pulls.
  • With the addition of 6* champs I think it would be amazing if the login calendar was changed to guarantee a 4* with a rare chance at a 5*. Doubtful this change would happen but would be nice and would certainly help players with small rosters and empty pockets
  • BrandoniusBrandonius Posts: 292
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    Brandonius wrote: »

The odds of duplicating at least one champion from a crystal that contains twenty four different champions is about 50/50 after six pulls.

Would it not be 50/50 after 12 pulls? And first get those 12. I am one duped 5* from having 20k 6* shards and sooooo not looking forward to opening them and feeling that massive disappointment.

I just think 24 champs at once in the initial introduction is way too many.
  • TKalTKal Posts: 534 ★★
    Moises_H wrote: »
    Really not sure why quite a few people are complaining about the list of champs. This is much better than the original 5* list. There are some really useful champs to be had here

Much better than the original 5* that had SL and Magik ? Yeah sure

Magik was trash when the 5* crystal was released.

the pool consisted of: WS, BP, Rhino, Spiderman, Juggs, Magik, Captain Marvel, Ronan, Iron Man, Star Lord, Storm and Cyclops.

at that moment, most of the good champs needed to be duped. WS, Rhino and Magik were TRASH when the crystal was released.

The only champs useful in the 6* is Angela. KG might be good, but needs to be duped.
    None of the others, deserve all the cats needed to be r2, none. That’s trash.

Dare tell me that you’ll spend 7 T2A and 3 T5B un any champs on the list

WW2 Cap and Angela seem to be the only ones i would dare to invest T5B in, but that's debatable. are you going to tell me YJ, WS, Red Hulk, Luke Cage, Yondu, Nebula are totally useless? tell me a champ from the first 5* pool (not named CM or SL, oh and they needed the dupes to be great) that would you have spent resources on.

i mean, 6* pool is not the best, but is far from be the worst imo.

Yes they needed to be duped, but you only had 12 champs, so duping was easier.
    I’m not saying those are the worst champs, sorry if he had leading you into this

This pool is bad, cause there is no reason to open your 6* shards for it now