**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who should I awaken? 4* Ultron or 4* Magik?

Now, I have many quite a few good champs but, the two that have caught my most attention in terms of awakening is Ultron and Magik, now of course I have only one of the generic awakening thing and so I can only choose one of the two champs... I don’t know who to awaken because both of them are very good champs of mine, although I do lean more on Ultron only cause he’s saved my backside many times with his incredible self repair and evades. So yeah... opinions, advice, suggestions please!

Comments

• colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    rank 4 your she hulk
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    save it.
  • Neither of those champions is worth a generic. Ultron gains a small amount of regen on energy based attacks and Magik becomes a good defender awakened at a high sig level. Both are pretty good unduped, and neither are likely going to be a difference makers as an awakened 4*.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    don't get me wrong when i say this, but ultron, in comparison to Magik, is ****, especially on the awakening abilities front. ultron has his uses in AQ, and AW sure. But you will honestly use that Magik for a very very long time. She'll carry you through so many obstacles and is a key component to your roster.

However, you shouldn't awaken either one of them with that generic you have. Save it it for Wolverine, Scarlet Witch, Voodoo, AA or Star Lord.
  • Crimsontide1616Crimsontide1616 Posts: 303 ★★
    mum_m2 wrote: »
    don't get me wrong when i say this, but ultron, in comparison to Magik, is ****, especially on the awakening abilities front. ultron has his uses in AQ, and AW sure. But you will honestly use that Magik for a very very long time. She'll carry you through so many obstacles and is a key component to your roster.

However, you shouldn't awaken either one of them with that generic you have. Save it it for Wolverine, Scarlet Witch, Voodoo, AA or Star Lord.

Came here to say this. I'd use a mystic gem on Magik but not a generic

• Thank you so much everybody! So after seeing your guys’ resoonse I take it that instead of using it I should just save it for another champion. And let these two champs get duped when they get duped! Thanks allot!!
  • LOИEWOLFLOИEWOLF Posts: 128
    200% magik... Ultron just absorbs laser power that's all.. With dupe magik, you can go to the boss with hell of a health... Even she'll be a badass Defender.. I've duped my magik, And place her as Boss.. And i get hell of a Attacker kills.. She's an badass Defender, With limbo (Health stealing upto 1-4k) ✌️
  • raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    save it. if you must, use on Magik.
  • Wow sick! I deffo will be duping Magik someday but I think with this generic one I’d have to save it... BUT I do really really appreciate your guys input. Thank you.
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    Save it for better champs that need it more and where the sig makes them amazing (SL, DV, AA, etc.)