**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* RANK 5 OR SAVE FOR 6*?

Danicb94Danicb94 Posts: 97
edited January 2018 in General Discussion
Hi everyone, in my opinion Kabam released 6* before time, they shouldn't have arrived now, we can only get 1 rank 5 5* at the moment and there are already 6* available (i know they will come in few days, but they're almost here), a lot of guys incluiding myself don't have the desired champions as 5* at this time or we have them unduped so, my doubt is, i dont care about prestige, do u guys think is a good idea saving your resources for 6* considering how powerful they are at rank 2 (slightly better than a 5* rank 5) and that all the conent available at the moment can be clear with 5* rank 4? i have all the game cleared except LOL which i don't even care to finish it soon

Comments

• Zakonn1Zakonn1 Posts: 30
    If you have the champs you need (aw attack and defence, aq, and questing) then I say save.
  • raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    Zakonn1 wrote: »
    If you have the champs you need (aw attack and defence, aq, and questing) then I say save.

Same here. Rank 5 a 5* only if the 5* is Rank 5 worthy. But even more so for 6*. I would never rank a sub par 6*.

So if you have a 5* Blade and are thinking about whether to rank 5 5* Blade or a 6* unduped Storm, then of course, rank 5 5* Blade.

• raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★

Same here. Rank 5 a 5* only if the 5* is Rank 5 worthy. But even more so for 6*. I would never rank a sub par 6*.

So if you have a 5* Blade and are thinking about whether to rank 5 5* Blade or a 6* unduped Storm, then of course, rank 5 5* Blade.

• Danicb94Danicb94 Posts: 97
    edited January 2018
    raffster wrote: »

ofc i would not rank a champ that isn't worth as a 6*, i won't even open the crystal when it arrives, but as the game is now i think there is no 5* champion worth rank 5, why would i want a rank 5 sparky or blade when i can clear the content easily with them as rank 4, i won't be doing LOL 100% now so i think i just answered myself haha i'll wait, i just need 1 t5bc to get the resources for a 6* rank 2 :D
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    A 6 star rank 2 = a maxed 5 star just saying. Resources wise it is idiotic to rank 2 a 6 star
  • there is absolutely no need to save for six stars. the pool is trash. only 3 decent champs out of 24. I say r5 the five star, it will make content so much easier, and six stars require so much resources
  • 6 stars cost way more especially the amount of T4cc and T4b needed so prepare to sign over your house...your kids...possibly your wife and your car as well if you dont drive but ride a bike i am sure that is acceptable as well lol
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    A 6 star rank 2 = a maxed 5 star just saying. Resources wise it is idiotic to rank 2 a 6 star

but they have way more potential :| but i can see your point, i'll think a lot about it :), i think if i get blade i'll rank 5 him
  • well you wouldn't even be able to rank a 6 star considering you need to have 3 t5 basics and you can't hold 3 t5 basics since the cap for t5 basic is at 2, and most of the champs in the 6 star crystal are sub par,so its better to just r5 a god tier 5 star
  • TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    Save for featured 6* crystals
    well you wouldn't even be able to rank a 6 star considering you need to have 3 t5 basics and you can't hold 3 t5 basics since the cap for t5 basic is at 2, and most of the champs in the 6 star crystal are sub par,so its better to just r5 a god tier 5 star

they said they will increase the cap for t5 basics in the next update :)
  • Lunchbox45Lunchbox45 Posts: 250 ★★
    edited January 2018
    save your resources for 5 stars. You will get better champs eventually and almost all content can be done with with R4/55 champs. Im sure by years end you will see some with 2-3 Rank 5/65 champs.

Ill be saving my 6 star shards for when featured champs are launched
  • JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    Lunchbox45 wrote: »
    save your resources for 5 stars. You will get better champs eventually and almost all content can be done with with R4/55 champs. Im sure by years end you will see some with 2-3 Rank 5/65 champs.

Ill be saving my 6 star shards for when featured champs are launched

Me too i save my 6 star for feature hope kabam give us a bit more shards