**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Announcing Special Quests: Trials of the King

Comments

• This is really good.. I am excited.. 😁😁😁
    But there's something I wanna talk about to @Kabam DK. I post a request and I am really disappointed to your process of solving issues. I had a problem and you didn't solve it. I didn't got any response to that issue. Please check it. It would be really helpful to me. Please!!!
  • _Kill_Switch__Kill_Switch_ Posts: 270 ★★
    I love these events but now since 5*’s are much more common you guys need to make these a lot harder. I enjoy a good challenge & these aren’t in the least bit hard any more, please make them difficult for r4/5 5*’s not 5/50’s(still easy with them) I remember the Coulson event was so difficult I miss that!

Not everyone has your roster or resources.
  • noobBAF wrote: »
    I love these events but now since 5*’s are much more common you guys need to make these a lot harder. I enjoy a good challenge & these aren’t in the least bit hard any more, please make them difficult for r4/5 5*’s not 5/50’s(still easy with them) I remember the Coulson event was so difficult I miss that!

Why would you even say that? Lol just to start drama? There is literally no sense to this unless of course if you want to be a spendor and want to weed out nonspendors... either use lower champs or don't play weaker content.. or if you're just too good for this game and it's all so easy go play something else I guess. Why go hard and grind you're brains out for best champs and cats to to rank them if not to make content easier? How to make you happy???

chill out! you are not speaking for everybody. Give them your gamename and let them create you a juicy extremely difficult 8Star Challenge for you personally! Everybody don't have the champs and resources like some of the big spenders have.
  • I love the concept. Continue developing new and exciting events like this and this game will flourish. Just fix the lag and some of these auto evade glitches and we will have a winner. Oh yea and some of those crappy offers only a dummy would buy! lol
  • Anonymous2354Anonymous2354 Posts: 44
    Thumbs up Kabam! Sure less rewards than Modok's lab but much less hassle; great work!
  • Reg_MontanaReg_Montana Posts: 30
    @SteelCurtainMUT
    I like your skill. But you gotta prove it with 2*s.
    Then it'll be balanced with your BS.
  • Cool
  • KenshioKenshio Posts: 162
    finaly ... 24h ... GREAT !
  • sfu_koraxsfu_korax Posts: 239 ★★
    So you teased both killmonger and gladiator hulk. Since gladiator hulk does not appear anywhere in this quest, should we assume that he will be the second champion added next month? Meaning that he won't get a 5star featured crystal? Please release him first...
  • cab55cab55 Posts: 34
    edited January 2018
    Mike: Apart from these quests and the monthly quest, are we having other events like hero usage or the valor theme that we saw with Thor Ragnarok?
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    i'm calling it first Killmonger will be trash and Gladiator Hulk will be an amazing tier champ.
  • Looks an little tough...
  • SteelCurtainMUTSteelCurtainMUT Posts: 432 ★★

Thought I clicked on the Michael Jordan event post. But everyone saying to use lower tier champs is absolutely hilarious, content should range from beginner to expert & EVERYONE expects to beat all the difficulties without breaking a sweat & if they have to buy a revive they cry about it. The difficult content should be DIFFICULT
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian

Thought I clicked on the Michael Jordan event post. But everyone saying to use lower tier champs is absolutely hilarious, content should range from beginner to expert & EVERYONE expects to beat all the difficulties without breaking a sweat & if they have to buy a revive they cry about it. The difficult content should be DIFFICULT

It is difficult or impossible for 99.99% of the playerbase. Asking for it to be difficult for 99.999% because 99.99% is not enough is simply not a good use of developer time.

At some point, if you find yourself at the very top of the very top of players playing an MMO-type game, you have two choices. Figure out a way to challenge yourself, or be bored and quit. There is simply no third choice, because no MMO dev team has enough resources to consistently challenge the top ten percent of top one percent of the top one percent. The only MMOs with any sort of end game for the top of the top of the top are focused on PvP end game. Because the only things that can challenge the top of the top of the top consistently, are the other players at that level.
  • Yae ready for this
  • I love this i played time travel game and 5star hero
  • When is this quest coming out ?
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    i want killmonger and hulk gladiator !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Ultraman50Ultraman50 Posts: 14
    Great
  • IN expert how many opponent to fight?
  • Plz give good rewards
  • Awesome
  • Plis indonesia langue...
  • ObrokawObrokaw Posts: 16
    Cool.
  • So Killmonger and Gladiator Hulk are going to be in the game!