**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Losing control of champs [Under Investigation]

Comments

• Options
    borntohulaborntohula Posts: 447 ★★★
    edited January 2018
    I can't pretend to know what it is, but since Arena fights seem unaffected, that'd point either to the nodes causing issues and/or different AI settings. Though that second option doesn't explain why our champs become unresponsive and/or move in unattended ways.

Just nearly lost Magik versus Hood on AQ map 5. Seconds before, I finished an arena run. Gameplay was smooth in arena, throughout. Zero issues. And no, I did NOT press for help.

Hood fight starts. He charges, I parry as per usual. But my parry misses somehow. I block though. Pfew. Hood goes heavy, I evade and counter. I land three hits, then the combo just stops. Magik literally freezes on the spot. Gets hit. After that I swipe back (that works, wow), Hood charges, I parry, don't even bother with intercept now. No wait, I didn't parry, according to my screen. Instead, Magik tries a misguided heavy. Silly girl. Gets hit some more. Et cetera. Survived with about 3% health left. Frigging unplayable.

I switch back immediately to arena. Use low ranked champs I don't normally bother with. What do you know? Smooth as butter again. Zero issues.

This is what happens all the time, in all hard content.

• Options
    JstewJstew Posts: 46
    borntohula wrote: »
    I can't pretend to know what it is, but since Arena fights seem unaffected, that'd point either to the nodes causing issues and/or different AI settings. Though that second option doesn't explain why our champs become unresponsive and/or move in unattended ways.

Just nearly lost Magik versus Hood on AQ map 5. Seconds before, I finished an arena run. Gameplay was smooth in arena, throughout. Zero issues. And no, I did NOT press for help.

Hood fight starts. He charges, I parry as per usual. But my parry misses somehow. I block though. Pfew. Hood goes heavy, I evade and counter. I land three hits, then the combo just stops. Magik literally freezes on the spot. Gets hit. After that I swipe back (that works, wow), Hood charges, I parry, don't even bother with intercept now. No wait, I didn't parry, according to my screen. Instead, Magik tries a misguided heavy. Silly girl. Gets hit some more. Et cetera. Survived with about 3% health left. Frigging unplayable.

I switch back immediately to arena. Use low ranked champs I don't normally bother with. What do you know? Smooth as butter again. Zero issues.

This is what happens all the time, in all hard content.

Issue is occurring for me in 3 and 4 * arenas as we speak, as well as AQ. IPAD AIR
  • Options
    WhoAmIWhoAmI Posts: 1
    We really need an update on the gameplay for iPhone X. I have fewer problems in arena, but in AQ/AW, I'll be holding block and the game drops my block and I take a combo to the face. I've tried changing where I hold my block with varying results, none consistent. Then, half of the time, my champion randomly dashes forward or back---all of these are catastrophic in AQ/AW. FIX IT PLEASE. When will this happen?
  • Options
    What the .. is going on with the game. The game was bugged but now it is really unplayeble.
    Excuse me for my mybe bad english, but i am so sick and tired of gettin ko because all kind of bugs and controls not working.
    I can handle it, when they are honest and tell us the truth, but why does kabam not say that at this time the game have problems on all kind of ios products.

On the ipad air 2, the game is a mess.
  • Options
    FarelruxFarelrux Posts: 1
    Same thing has happened to me since I updated from iOS 10 to iOS 11.xx. Happens during important fights or when I’m 15 minutes into a quest. I’m trying a few things but this game is mostly unplayable and is forcing me to quit. I’ll check back in a few months but at the moment, this issue has been around since late sept and we are getting updates to stay tuned. **** that.
  • Options
    FreakydFreakyd Posts: 203
    This is the worst it's been now. It seems impossible to get a block, character dashes forward instead!
  • Options
    Gladiator09Gladiator09 Posts: 287 ★★
    My eyes hurt playing this laggy game
  • Options
    cartman_braa2cartman_braa2 Posts: 89
    I am having an annoying issue on the game , my players are sometimes attacking automatically which is leading me to losing control.and the most annoing fact is this is happening on hard matches i.e. collector's stages 5.2.6 ,boss rush and the new wakanda challenge.
    i am using Samsung S7 edge. I dont think my hand set have any problem coz other games are working fine. plz look up to it, as it already cost me a lot of revives . plz.
  • Options
    TinklestinkieTinklestinkie Posts: 102
    edited January 2018
    I'm a little appreciative. After all this lag distortion and control failure. Customer nihalism regarding user experience.
    It has caused a reduction in desire to play.
    This is good.
    No more spending and feeling guilty.
    I think I'll look up at the world now.
  • Options
    I am having an annoying issue on the game , my players are sometimes attacking automatically which is leading me to losing control.and the most annoing fact is this is happening on hard matches i.e. collector's stages 5.2.6 ,boss rush and the new wakanda challenge.
    i am using Samsung S7 edge. I don't think my hand set have any problem coz other games are working fine. plz look up to it, as it already cost me a lot of revives . plz.
  • Options
    FreakydFreakyd Posts: 203
    I have wondered if it's a weird manifestation of a handicap for harder content but some people don't get it so.... :/
  • Options
    MagMag Posts: 11
    edited January 2018
    What the heck. I play an AW match I'm doing a perfect match and what happens? I'm holding block away from opponent and my champ starts running towards the opponent by himself!! I died ofc he wouldn't obey my controls. I try with another champ and what happens? At the start of the fight losing control and running towards the opponent instant death.

And this is not the only time it happens. I'm a daily player it happens almost EVERY DAY in everywhere I play. It even happened in my LoL path, can you just imagine that!?. WHY are you doing this? WHY are you killing the game like this? Is it because I have an Android phone??
  • Options
    you guys are doing nothing about this issue, there is an event going on,and my players are somtimes moving automatically. and you guys cant fix this but if we use cheat u guys find it and ban us . I use a samsung s7 edge and when i am fighting hard difficult fight my characters are moving automatically. what can I do now !! its frustrating !
  • Options
    you guys are doing nothing about this issue, there is an event going on,and my players are somtimes moving automatically. and you guys cant fix this but if we use cheat u guys find it and ban us . I use a samsung s7 edge and when i am fighting hard difficult fight my characters are moving automatically. what can I do now !! its frustrating !
  • Options
    Agree with all of the above...I've recently got a new iPad and on iOS 11.2 + the game has been a mess. Sadly it's not limited to apple though...my Pixel XL has its own lag issues. I think that this is an intentional programming decision by Kabam to make content harder to complete and encourage ppl to spend $$$. I'm sure if the CDN competition bureau were to receive an official complaint (Kabam is Vancouver right?) about game fixing from a few thousand ppl we could at least make them sweat a little...just my two cents...
  • Options
    MagMag Posts: 11
    Hello people. We all know that these kind of issues, as well as extreme lag, and others are existing from months ago. My suggestion would be to reach out for help with the well-known YouTubers. I'm sure they could offer possible solutions/workarounds if there are any, or just raise awareness with everyone of what is happening and hopefully something will be done to finally overcome these issues.
  • Options
    Gladiator09Gladiator09 Posts: 287 ★★
    Heads up - A big lag incoming when aq starts
  • Options
    Stevie_Stars1Stevie_Stars1 Posts: 253
    I have had to revive three times against Killmonger because my people have decided to stop blocking and just march into death
  • Options
    Stevie_Stars1Stevie_Stars1 Posts: 253
    This has been going on for a little while now. I'm not someone who screams for compensation but some pots would be nice to remedy the issue.
This discussion has been closed.