**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Assassin mastery indicator on opponent Heath Bar, To identify when is going to trigger.

Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
edited June 2017 in Suggestions and Requests
The assassin mastery is a not clear when it's going to trigger, the description says that at 18% of remaining health of the opponent, if it's possible we have a indicator on the health bar that will show when it's going to trigger,it will be very helpful and we know that assassin mastery is working fine. This only be seen by those players who has assassin mastery.

Assassin mastery indicator on opponent Heath Bar, To identify when is going to trigger. 45 votes

Yes I agree it will help a lot
86%
Lloyd_Nabbitrahul3038Dakine86WillWhododo872blynk_NZSpidey076RafitasSUPERMANDCUDLegendMegaSkater67SlySlyBronzeFallTheLazyKingAEG93RockandrollinaDThe_Greatest_OneDonaldJTrump69LoPrestiOnaKushDiet 39 votes
No it will not help.
13%
VartoxSpeedbumpTheMageHunterAlexMiloManonFierKiddie 6 votes

Comments

• Options
    Revan1001Revan1001 Posts: 26
    edited June 2017
    Great idea!
  • Options
    Maybe make a debuff appear on the opposing champ to show it's gone into action
  • Options
    Thanks guys , poll really help to get peoples opinion.
  • Options
    Dakine86Dakine86 Posts: 239
    Maybe make a debuff appear on the opposing champ to show it's gone into action

It would have to be a "passive Loa" unaffected by md.
  • Options
    AlexMiloAlexMilo Posts: 57
    No it will not help.
    Feels unnecessary, it's pretty clear when it triggers I'd say.
  • Options
    X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    I think it would help a lot of players, new players especially, but it should also be applied to things like Iron Man/Ultron regen, additional attack bonus increase from masteries, etc. Basically they should pop up some kind of indicator to let you know something is working without you having to get out a calculator.
  • Options
    blynk_NZblynk_NZ Posts: 41
    Whether of not its for assassin, I think they should be some form of data on the healthbar
  • Options
    @AlexMilo , I agree when it's triggered u can see some difference in hits, here the idea is to make it visible "when it's going to be triggered " the indicator will help us to make strategy when to use special attack, if you know few hits will triggered the assassin mastery, so you might wanna wait and use your special attack in the range of assassin. Just a thought, I would say it may be use full if you want to use it smartly.
  • Options
    DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    edited June 2017
    It should also count for unfaze since its unpredictable when its going to trigger.
  • Options
    MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    I think this is a good idea, you can tell from the damage numbers but it could be a lot clearer if there was a little mark on the health bar.
  • Options
    @MegaSkater67 , I agree , it's not much of a task to put an indicator on health Bar, unless they hit a road block due to these recent game changes.
  • Options
    Thanks guys keep the votes coming, need that bar to rise ... that's the only way we can push this up .