**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which 5* should I bring to r2

RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
edited January 2018 in Strategy and Tips
I got these 6 5*s, none are terrible exciting

Which 5* should I bring to r2 48 votes

Old Man Logan- duped sig 23
12%
DL864CuteshelfJets44GreenstrokevinniegainzTheHoodedDormammu 6 votes
Rocket Raccoon- unduped
6%
AwesomeKyloRenGeneralDCXFA_Rebooted 3 votes
Groot- unduped
2%
Moneygrab 1 vote
Hulkbuster- unduped
2%
SpiritOfVengeance 1 vote
Iron Patriot- unduped
6%
SpicyslicerElitehunterYaboiiii 3 votes
Jane Foster- unduped
0%
None of thesr, wait for 2500 more shards and hope for something good
70%
RB6942JOHNOSA1995BigMoZeke_the_XbotDHCVoLtTitan_A97Darkstar4387TeezezZane22Ravenrob_33KyloCreeperAlpha07SnaggleBapoiKing_L0kiB34rSirTodd_83DOKTOROKTOPUSJaqen8CryomacerAKTEK 34 votes

Comments

• TeezezTeezez Posts: 26
    None of thesr, wait for 2500 more shards and hope for something good
    If you dupe raccoon or Jane foster sure. Old man Logan wouldn’t be awful to take to r2 if you have resources to burn (I.e. you don’t care about alphas)
  • CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    edited January 2018
    I’m not sure what your access to ranking materials is like, but I’d R2 all my 5* to help with arena.

Out of your list I think OML is the best choice.

Some regen, bleeds, bleed resistance and I hear his damage can get quite high.
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    Jane is my most recent and most underwhelming pull to date. If I'm lucky, she does only 15% damage of max health on her L3 special. At least hulkbuster does massive damage on his L3 despite having pillowhand basic attacks.
    Cuteshelf wrote: »
    I’m not sure what your access to ranking materials is like, but I’d R2 all my 5* to help with arena.

Out of your list I think OML is the best choice.

Some regen, bleeds, bleed resistance and I hear his damage can get quite high.

Yeah I'd like to learn how to control this massive damage potential. If I could master that, I'd definitely rank him and use him for sure.
    I had rocket at r2 before but used the rank down ticket on him because I wanted another r5 4*
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    Very underrated, can be really good in the hands of a decent player. The few blocked hits you should be taking during fights will easily be regen'd. Damage can get quite good once the fight gets going. Not hindered too bad by bleed-immune.
    I chose Old man logan.