**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Dexterity

So dexterity is really a useful mastery, but how many points should I invest in it? I'm planning to redo my mastery setup soon so input is appreciated

Comments

• XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    To put forth more into stronger masteries only reserve 1 mastery point for dexterity, and 1 for parry.
  • TurbulentUrFaceTurbulentUrFace Posts: 311
    To put forth more into stronger masteries only reserve 1 mastery point for dexterity, and 1 for parry.

I'm going to put more than one point into parry because AA's heavy is a bit slow and level 1 parry undoes before you can get them with it.
  • javedahmed56javedahmed56 Posts: 86
    1 point is enough for Dexterity mastery as it only helps to evade and does not give any extra advantage when maxed out.
  • CakesCakes Posts: 22
    Parry 3/3 isnt bad at all. The extra stun time and damage mitigation is great and I use it in my non-suicide build all the time.
  • XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★

I'm going to put more than one point into parry because AA's heavy is a bit slow and level 1 parry undoes before you can get them with it.

I use AA as well, just how you are, my parry is on level one. You only need one.
  • TurbulentUrFaceTurbulentUrFace Posts: 311
    So it looks like 1 point in dexterity is enough then.

I use AA as well, just how you are, my parry is on level one. You only need one.

And it may be on me but all the same I'm putting at least 2 into it.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited January 2018
    You need parry and stupefy maxed. It helps a ton with making sure champs like AV don’t shrug off your parry, with the limber nodes. Dexterity you only need one point

Edit: oh yeah it also helps with evasion champs. It’s the difference between a 2 and 3/4 hit combo off of parry