**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Blade's Regen

Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
edited January 2018 in General Discussion
I had full power and regen didn't seem to work properly in AQ. I was under 70% Health and blocking

Comments

• Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    node? opponent?

fishy that it wasnt working. Hopefully not a bug.
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    edited January 2018
    Science Symbioid section 1, map 5
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    I had full power and regen didn't seem to work properly in AQ. I was under 70% Health and blocking

Did you have any stacks of poison on you? Besides the damage, each stack reduces healing by 30%
    Solswerd wrote: »

Did you have any stacks of poison on you? Besides the damage, each stack reduces healing by 30%

Nope no Debuffs at all
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    Solswerd wrote: »

Nope no Debuffs at all

I won't insult you by asking if he is duped...I have no idea...sounds like a bug
    edited January 2018
    It's weird because in normal questing it works properly

It's just this AQ was the first I've brought him in and wanted to see how the dupe worked, I'm annoyed as I thought I awakened him for nothing

It's just this AQ was the first I've brought him in and wanted to see how the dupe worked, I'm annoyed as I thought I awakened him for nothing

so this is your first time using him, period? or first time in aq?
    In AQ
  • OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★
    edited January 2018
    Webbdog wrote: »
    Play with a champ that requires a tiny bit of skill. Can't wait until they nerf him . There's your answer

I’ll bite on this one...who is a champ that takes still to use ?

Should we all be using spider Gwen for the sake of skill...I choose my champs on their ability to save me from using items or ingame currency.
    Using blade doesn't require skill, his regen maybe but you just hit champions, that's not skill lol

Using CB Furies to negate Spidey evade takes skill
    Omni wrote: »
    Play with a champ that requires a tiny bit of skill. Can't wait until they nerf him . There's your answer

Should we all be using spider Gwen for the sake of skill...

Using blade doesn't require skill, his regen maybe but you just hit champions, that's not skill lol

Okay let me hold down block and get 3 fury stacks going and plow away an evade champ...now go do that in mystic wars.

Fact of the matter is there is no perfect champ but you shouldn’t knock a champ with good regen if it saves the player resources and or money. If your complaint is blades regen is too strong, take a look at ghost rider who has far superior regen

Okay let me hold down block and get 3 fury stacks going and plow away an evade champ...now go do that in mystic wars.

Fact of the matter is there is no perfect champ but you shouldn’t knock a champ with good regen if it saves the player resources and or money. If your complaint is blades regen is too strong, take a look at ghost rider who has far superior regen

I never thought about Mystic wars lol is that bases?

Ghost Rider is far more complex than blade tbh
  • RektorRektor Posts: 678 ★★★

Now say it without crying

I never thought about Mystic wars lol is that bases?

Idk about you but in t1/2 75 percent of defenders are still mystic. Let’s give everyone 3 bars of power in about 2 seconds using cb

Ghost Rider is far more complex than blade tbh

He is and I use both of them, but it isn’t because one takes more “skill” then the other
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,036 ★★★★★
    How long du u hold blok. If u dont hold blok u dont reg. U need to hold blok
  • QualozQualoz Posts: 28
    I agree blades regen does not work as intended in alliance quest go figure
  • LittleYinYinLittleYinYin Posts: 69
    Hold the block to Regen
    I've been using Blade and his regen this AQ
  • Animejay70Animejay70 Posts: 400 ★★★
    Primmer79 wrote: »

so this is your first time using him, period? or first time in aq?

I've used him in AQ and the regen works fine for me.