Options

There is no way.. Blade is in the nightstalker crystal.

Prove me wrong. I dropped an odin and didn't even see him in the reel as I spun the crystals. Prove me wrong.

Comments

• Options
    BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    Prove me wrong. I dropped an odin and didn't even see him in the reel as I spun the crystals. Prove me wrong.

He is a sub-feature
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    I got him with one crystal. 5 star another in alliance got 4 star. He is in there but seriously its complete luck. Doesn’t matter how much you spend the chance to pull him is still like 1%. You could drop 20 odins and fail Spending only gives you more chances to spin at 1%
  • Options
    Posts on reddit to on people that got him. 99% wont get him 1% will think of that next time you buy an odin
  • Options
    CallmelaFleurCallmelaFleur Posts: 231
    edited January 2018
    I've never seen a 5* out of anything uncollected either. Hate Reddit with the fire of 1000 suns. I haven't been a kid for 20 years but thanks for the gloat post.
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    I wasn’t personally gloating i was totally lucky and i see that. I only use Reddit to follow the mcoc channel
  • Options
    GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    It's an 0.8% chance at the 5* featured. You got unlucky. That's life. Ever won the lottery?
  • Options
    SharkJawsSharkJaws Posts: 78
    the key is to keep spending and spending using real money only u can see him spinning but not 100 will get him
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    On the whole blade thing, I personally do not like him. This isn’t a “nerf him urgh I hate him” post. I don’t give a monkeys whether he’s nerfed or not. He’s just not to my liking. I’ve been testing him out a lot with my 3* dupe and I feel his regen just puts you in a vulnerable place. I’ve never really liked the hold block mechanics that crossbones, NC, hood etc have. Leaves you open to a ton of block damage.

I’ll accept that he’s a good character, I don’t think he’s terrible obviously. Awesome bleed and power gain, dimension ability ( whatever it’s called) is obviously good, attack and decrease abitiliy. But for me, he’s not my sort of champion. I’d choose a gwenpool over him.

Hope that no blade lovers scream at me for blaspheming their god(tier)
  • Options
    7 odins only one 4* blade. What can I say
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    Primmer79 wrote: »
    "Give me proof!"

"thanks for the gloat post"

Yeah.. a 5* MS and a 4* Blade. I forget that my live youtube open wasn't attached to the post. All 3* champs with a 4* Loki. So yes it was proof, but I was more concerned that I didn't see him once in the reel. Eh.. now back to saving for the treasure trove. As for who asked if I have ever won the lottery - $500 on a scratch off. Craps is my game.

Cheers
  • Options
    LoganLogan Posts: 143 ★★
    I'll wait till I get him for 10K 5* shards
  • Options
    I have about 50k saved up so far.
  • Options
    AcanthusAcanthus Posts: 447 ★★★
    edited January 2018
    Before yesterday I thought 5*s in the (F)GMCs were a myth all together, since I've opened well over 100 total and never got anything

Then this happened

yryb3sbdge5k.png

• Options
    There will never be 20k credits in my account. Wowza.
  • Options
    LittleYinYinLittleYinYin Posts: 69
    u939nnnpjjbj.png
  • Options
    RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Webbdog wrote: »
    Kabam making so much money off of u guys when he will be nerfed. They swore DS ans SW were Op, then they pump out blade for sales. He's a terrible champ, no skill at all. How is that even fun. At least SW was still fun to play with

Kabam wouldn't survive a Blade nerf. Just look at the profiles of the top 100 players.
  • Options
    AlexMiloAlexMilo Posts: 57
    3 in my alliance got 5* Blade from the current Nightstalker crystal, myself included, got him on 2nd crystal. He’s my very first 5* pull from a GMC. My advice is to NEVER spend any real money on any crystal, it’s not worth it, chances are way too damn low. Just save up and get a few crystal every once in a while.
  • Options
    B1gG4zB1gG4z Posts: 146
    5w7dgmmc7kme.png

First crystal :)
  • Options
    ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    guy in my alliance pulled a 5* blade yesterday.
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    Loads of my alliance have gotten him too.

Defo in there
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,571 ★★★★★
    He is in it--I know from personal experience. Over a year since only successful feature 5* pull for me ever (Mordo), so it's been a while since the luck train came to Z-Town. Don't hate.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    AcanthusAcanthus Posts: 447 ★★★
    edited January 2018
    There will never be 20k credits in my account. Wowza.

Just lots of patience and arena milestone hitting, my friend. This is half what I had before Cyber Monday though