**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

WHICH COSMIC CHAMPS ARE WORTH RANK 5?

The title pretty much says it all. I have the stuff to take a four star cosmic to rank five (or rank three, if it's a five star)

I'm not going to just jump in and rank any ol' champ, so I could use some opinions. Which UNAWAKENED cosmic champions are worth ranking up?

Comments

• SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited January 2018
    Hyperion, angela and medusa
  • nameplasnameplas Posts: 240 ★★
    Hyperion and angela are just as good unduped. Medusa is another great option, she gets even better when duped.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Priority#1, Hyperion, good enough undupped, 4* worth R5, and 5* worth R4
    Priority#2, Angela, doesn't need to be awakened (sig irrelevant), 4* worth R5, and 5* worth R4
    Priority#3, Medusa, MUST be dupped, and MUST have the relevant SYNERGY to be good, 4* worth R5, and 5* worth R4

All 3 are hard hitters, not much utilities, limited immunity, like few other cosmic champs, they JUST HIT HARD!!! However, Hyperion still stands out due to the ability to use his SP2 to get some stun chaining with normal combo and heavy, as his power bar is charging fast enough to sustain the chaining (provided good luck for SP2 to get the stun)

Other top cosmics worth mentioning, but should only be priortized after those 3, includes, Cap Marvel, Ms Marvel, Hela. Even Ronan, Gamora, Venom are good, but none of them are game-changer, so they at best worth 4* R3 or R4, and 5* R2 or R3 at most (save your resources for better champs).
  • SharkPowerr99SharkPowerr99 Posts: 163
    Hyperion, medusa, angela, hela, thor (when duped)
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    edited January 2018
    Pretty much everything already said is great stuff. If I may add medusa unduped is still awesome against robots. I recently was able to solo 5.4.6 ultron with a 3/45 (almost equivalent to a 5/50) unduped medusa.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    edited January 2018
    Hyperion, Angela, Medusa, Hela, Drax, Cap. Marvel
  • colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    Medusa
    Hyperion
    Angela
    All in that order.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    tufan_1974 wrote: »
    Thor is amazing when awakened

Not against Stun immune. He really relies on doing a parry-combo-repeat strategy, and with the increased block damage you take in harder content, it's not a sustainable fight method.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    I use Hype all the time. Between his power gain and poison immunity, he's great for path 1 in AW or science path in AQ map 5.
  • Medusa is hands down the best cosmic champ and gets the most out of being awakened