**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

frustrated with Jordan

Comments

• MrblackkkMrblackkk Posts: 53
    Get good noobs
  • Mauricio_Mauricio_ Posts: 12
    Akumaccb wrote: »
    Akumaccb wrote: »
    Inappropriate roster complaints are invalid, as can be seen from how any 4* can take down bpcw with relative ease. qaqh14q7b5n4.png

This proves this quest can be beaten by medium rosters. It’s all about skill to compensate for the lack of firepower or utility champs one has.

Anyone not! Who has skill passes up with 3 * heroes. But the game makes it very difficult for most and does not make us happy, on the contrary, many uninstall the game. The MTC has already lost many players because it does not hit the right pitch and many get frustrated as I am
    Snaggle wrote: »
    The Challenge was easy

For the vast majority of average players, it is not. Congratulations to you is easy, but putting on this mission only frustrates most players.
    Any 2 year player with any sort of skill should be able to walk through this with ease.

14cxemobd4vg.png
    Even with this team I do not step on line C. This is very frustrating.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    The less fire power you have the more skilled you need to be. i did the last one with all 5/50s and one shot BPCW. just gotta get good.
    I definitely understand what OP means. Don't listen to the guys telling you it's not for medium players. The key to this challenge is to do the easiest path - the very first portal jump - and then skip right to the boss. This should be fairly easy and you will at least get the completion rewards.

After that, when you are feeling focused or maybe just dropped a boss in AQ and are feeling confident, skip all the way to the hardest final path and see if you can get thru that. If so then just work your way backward thru the paths one at a time till you have it 100%!

I managed to conclude, but what good is it to release a mission that even with strong heroes we can not do 100%? I've tried dozens of times and I do not step on line C. This is very useless and irritating
    They said upfront that this is hard content and it's not for everyone. There is enough of content in game for you "majority of players who play in medium", don't you think that more skilled players deserve some challenging content as well?

I think kabam should hide this kind of mission impossible for most because it frustrates a lot and many give up. They invented the "uncollected" to hide the more difficult challenges of weak players (like me).
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    I would also add that the last path in chapter 4 was really hard. Basically a ROL-style fight (I think Ironman needed ~250 hits from my R5 team), but the big difference is that there is zero room for error. Most of my KOs were only one hit by the AI to end it. Took a lot of block damage because my evasion skills need work (especially against specials), and am still working on the proper timing for intercepts in the stun-immune fights.

I can see how some will be able to fight through this. Even with a stacked roster, this isn't an easy challenge. You definitely need the right skillset to work through this, the right champs just make it a little easier.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Mauricio_ wrote: »
    Lunchbox45 wrote: »
    Its a grind fellas! You will progress. When i started years ago I too couldnt run these challenges. There were a few that just KO’d me and left me frustrated. Just keep grinding

a8iclodi4fw2.png

Even with this team I can not get past line C. With 2 touches against the Falcon I die. That's what I'm talking about, why did I waste so much time raising my heroes if it's no good?

Time your combos on Falcon to take him to L2. He has power gain so if you stop your combo when he almost has a bar it's not hard to take him right past his L1 with the next combo. His L2 is very easy to evade.
  • silverseraphsilverseraph Posts: 133
    ive seen people change out their stun masteries like petrify and the like for this challenge to something more event appropriate, you want them to gain power and push to the easier specials in almost every fight then just double evade back because they seem to travel as far as they want after their special and will still hit you after you evade even a normally good distance. Also falcons hitbox on sp1 has been said to be a little screwy but he is a much easier fight if you can push him to sp2. Persevere!
  • LiquidButtLiquidButt Posts: 135
    So heres what you do...take the list Kabam put out with all the champs they are putting into that new 5s featured crystal and pick anyone of them to do all the hard content. Its not rocket science
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited January 2018
    Dexman1349 wrote: »
    c9ae6oqadflg.png

This was my pass through path F last night. One 40% revive on AA finished it.

Definitely hard and really challenges your skill.

I would suggest just running one path until you either complete it or get KOed. If you get KOed, then start over. No units, no items, just practice. It costs almost nothing to practice. Then, if you get close, you can use a couple items to finish it. That's how I beat ROL. I have fought Winter Soldier more times than I can remember, but it helped me learn how to endure those long fights.

That’s what I did for webslinger while I was learning how to deal with stun immune and/or evasion champs. Made AW much easier after I beat it. I kinda procrastinated and finished exploring it with 30 min left 👌🏼😂
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    LiquidButt wrote: »
    So heres what you do...take the list Kabam put out with all the champs they are putting into that new 5s featured crystal and pick anyone of them to do all the hard content. Its not rocket science

Yeah! God Cyclops fo da win!
  • MrblackkkMrblackkk Posts: 53
    Lunchbox45 wrote: »
    Its a grind fellas! You will progress. When i started years ago I too couldnt run these challenges. There were a few that just KO’d me and left me frustrated. Just keep grinding

a8iclodi4fw2.png

Even with this team I can not get past line C. With 2 touches against the Falcon I die. That's what I'm talking about, why did I waste so much time raising my heroes if it's no good?

Lmao dude just uninstall if you cant get past line C with that.
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Any 2 year player with any sort of skill should be able to walk through this with ease.

14cxemobd4vg.png

You have cyclops. You should be able to easy mode the entire challenge.
  • MisterNiceGuyMisterNiceGuy Posts: 184
    Dexman1349 wrote: »
    c9ae6oqadflg.png

This was my pass through path F last night. One 40% revive on AA finished it.

Definitely hard and really challenges your skill.

I would suggest just running one path until you either complete it or get KOed. If you get KOed, then start over. No units, no items, just practice. It costs almost nothing to practice. Then, if you get close, you can use a couple items to finish it. That's how I beat ROL. I have fought Winter Soldier more times than I can remember, but it helped me learn how to endure those long fights.

Path F has that link on it that debuffs BPCW. Since that link is showing in your pic and he's under 30k rated you clearly didn't take path F. 😘
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    @MisterNiceGuy you're correct. That was when I did path D, not F. My mistake.
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    edited January 2018

14cxemobd4vg.png

2 4/55 and 3 5/50 should easily do the entire challenge. i mean, back in the time with Bautista's i had to do all of the lanes with only ONE 5/50. that was total hell to me, i had to do all paths in one run. I hope Kabam never uses the Spite node again lol. now you can do the challenge path by path. It's totally easy like that. The challenge should be a walk in the park with your champs.
    I HAVE NO SYMPATHY FOR YOU.
    I DIDNT HAVE **** WHEN ACT4 WAS REALS E BUT NOW LOOK AT ME. IM FLYING KITE HIGH AS AN ELDERS BANE.
    SUCK IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol Dude calm down.
  • PlayerPlayer Posts: 169
    It was tough and I spent about 1100 units completing it. I may have done it the hard way, but since I was using the arena to get most of the units (although did end up buying some to get through quicker) I didn't want to go through all of them in one go.

For Chapter 4, I did the easiest path first (through BPCW), then the hardest, then the 2rd and 3rd level, then the 4th & 5th level. It may have been simpler to just go through all of them at once, but completing and then starting again gave me a full team at the start of the first path that I went through.
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 993 ★★★
    git gud
  • OndZOndZ Posts: 75
    I finished this (not completed) with 4/40s. Not easy at all, but i expected that. In fact, i a not skilled player (play for 1,5 year or so, i guess) and i am very bad at intercepting, now learning to bait and evade.

But the challenge was doable for me. i consider myself as a "medium" player.
  • QueqqueeQueqquee Posts: 48
    I finished this event thinking "im pretty good". 2 days later i saw a vid with a 2* sl takedown of the last ironman. Moral of the story - git gud.
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    I dont know how many but I remember 3 other challenges likes this, I wasn’t able to explore them as my champs weren’t strong enough and I wasn’t good enough at the game. I was able to complete them with a load of revives and things but I couldn’t explore them which was frustrating but I didn’t uninstall the game. Now I have progressed through and am able to complete and explore easily. Just keep going in the game and progressing and eventually you will be able to complete all new and harder content.