**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Crystal of Fury

A short while back I was 100% Pay2win, I got some decent champs, worked on masteries, all was fine. Then, what little luck I had completely disappeared and I asked myself, why am I converting dollars to worthless pixels!?
False advertising, misrepresentation of odds, total BS, call it what you will but 999 times outta 1000 this spin land on Hela, but because it’s a 5* it makes the infamous, ultra-slowmo roll passed her. If Kabam would just throw me a fricken :D bone I’d have no problem with giving em some cash, but they don’t, so I won’t! nyxweg3kty5d.png

Comments

• IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★
    I hate to tell you this, but the spin is only for animation.
  • KestrelleKestrelle Posts: 441 ★★
    edited January 2018
    Yes, but 1000 times out of 1000, the spin is completely irrelevant
  • TonedefTonedef Posts: 137
    I am aware of this, uncollected arena crystals are a prime example. I’ve seen hundreds of 5* punishers but I haven’t, and doubt I will ever get one.
  • IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★
    Tonedef wrote: »
    I am aware of this, uncollected arena crystals are a prime example. I’ve seen hundreds of 5* punishers but I haven’t, and doubt I will ever get one.

The stuff you see while it is spinning is also not indicative of what is in the crystal. It too is purely animation.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Tonedef wrote: »

The stuff you see while it is spinning is also not indicative of what is in the crystal. It too is purely animation.

That’s not true. For example when kabam slide a 4* psylocke into the 5* basic crystal. People saw and actually pulled her. So the animation can be indicative to what’s in there.
  • TonedefTonedef Posts: 137
    47b8ujj5t4d4.png
    It just makes me mad that what looks like a ~10% chance to get a 5* appears to be more like ~0.1%