**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Suggestion for Kabam on Blade/Stark/Ghost nerf

First of all we all know how good the synergy is when used together. Second we’ve seen Kabam nerf a number of champs because they were being over used and changed the balance of the game.

Well we have another situation with these three.

My suggestion to Kabam is to nerf the synergy between these 3 sooner rather than later. With the he blade crystal out and the 5* coming on the 22nd, the more people that combine this trio, the more upset they will get once you nerf. You really need to nerf asap

I know a lot of people will hate me but the sooner the better. Just look at alliance wars to see how overused this trio is

Comments

• Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    edited January 2018
    And Gwenpool, and Wolverine, and Iceman, and Magik, and Modok, and Juggs, and Rhino, and Quake, and, and, and

NO NERFS!!! Buff the other champs to make them worth something.

Edit: And I only have an unduped Stark. No experience at all with Blade or Ghost...
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,562 ★★★★
    He's talking about the synergy, not the individual champs. And yes, I see the same things in war, everyone brings in Blade and STark and Ghost rider. Need I remind everyone they did it for Scarlet Witch, Widow, etc. because everyone kept using them in AW a while back. It can happen again that they nerf.
  • CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    Yea ik, just wanted to point this out

Cant coment on the synergy cause i dont have sparky yet
  • CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    Well.. Doctor strange was overused and got screwed, now check out the top 100 players, 70% have Blade on their profile, AW atack team is crawlling with blades, they run over any defense, no matter how hard the nodes are
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    He probably won't be nerfed until the summer. I for one will enjoy my Blade while I can for the next few months.
  • RektorRektor Posts: 678 ★★★
    First of all we all know how good the synergy is when used together. Second we’ve seen Kabam nerf a number of champs because they were being over used and changed the balance of the game.

My suggestion to Kabam is to nerf the synergy between these 3 sooner rather than later. With the he blade crystal out and the 5* coming on the 22nd, the more people that combine this trio, the more upset they will get once you nerf. You really need to nerf asap

I know a lot of people will hate me but the sooner the better. Just look at alliance wars to see how overused this trio is

The only situation we have is you assuming you’re important enough to have kabam listen to you.

Enjoy the new AW season because the rest of us can’t wait.
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★

My suggestion to Kabam is to not nerf the synergy between these 3.
  • LittleYinYinLittleYinYin Posts: 69
    Medusa at boss node really Strong ...
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,305 ★★★
    If memory serves me well
    The 12.0 nerf was done because sw,ds and Thor had abilities that could easily defeat all new content
    So they had to nerf them for balance
    But simply put, they were nerfed cuz the majority of the player base had and used them all the time to clear content😑
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Another nerf post! Thank you for this. The other 50 were either closed by the mods or buried long after there was nothing left to say...
  • Crazybaca2323Crazybaca2323 Posts: 288 ★★
    edited January 2018
    Stop! The BS nerf post come on man get a life!!! You are making yourself look dumb and stirring up unwanted drama, so if this comment is harsh and rude I am sorry but it’s the plan truth!!! If you are looking for attention this is not the right post to talk about unless you want thousands of people bashing you for your ignorance!
  • RektorRektor Posts: 678 ★★★
    Cliffs:

:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Btw he doesn't need his synergies to wreck the mystic wars... I rarely bring the trio but occasionally bring Blade, he still puts in the work. If they nerfed the synergy people would still be crying. I suspect there will be some good defenders for him shortly, then the meta will change again. Adapt or lose wars.
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    Did you not get your 3* Blade? smh for u writing this post.
  • chaos3430chaos3430 Posts: 126
    No nerfing, Cage and Rulk are a step in the right direction to increase lesser used champs. Bring up, not down.
  • WebbdogWebbdog Posts: 117
    No, nerf blade if your not going to bring back SW and DS. Kabam is contradicting itself with blade. He ruins war and everyone has him in tier 1. Yes I have played with him as an 5* r5 and r4 and it's not even fun. He requires no skill. Kabam needs to stop doing this, it's all to produce sales