**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who should I focus on leveling?

HalfMANHalfMAN Posts: 11
edited January 2018 in Strategy and Tips
Have not beat Act 4 yet. Currently using SL, Nightcrawler, Vision, Iceman, and Angela.

Who should I focus on leveling? 35 votes

Unduped Angela
14%
vg2782TellthemIAMBobomannield04EspGabriel 5 votes
Unduped Magic
11%
JeepettiMcord117taojay1Elitehunter 4 votes
Unduped Archangel
45%
Elijah1929That_Dude52Sac123_Ravenrob_33MasterTroller42SungjBM670Vinh225Drewbe14TurbulentUrFaceBahamutTheTaquitoMrmarvel123Zorrowon1Priceless_4287Ganesh_Challa 16 votes
Unduped Wolverine
20%
DrOctavius2_2Stefffphillgreenabhi7215DOKTOROKTOPUSSpiritOfVengeanceXFA_Rebooted 7 votes
Duped - Vision (AOU)
8%
Vision_41Savio444sbdjdk 3 votes

Comments

• HalfMANHalfMAN Posts: 11
    To add to this, my vision is level 30, while everyone else on the poll is level 20.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian
    For me it is a toss up between Vision and Magik. Vision gives you double immunities and some power control. Magik is a very strong attacker even unduped, with nullify, power control, and an SP3 that deals mega damage to opponents with a lot of buffs.

If you ever dup the Wolverine, rank him up. And I think whoever your first choice is, your second should be Archangel. Or vice versa. AA is an offensive powerhouse particularly against non-immune targets. Vision and Magik are usually more controlling attackers than pure offense. Wolverine is a good sustainable regen champ. When you are first starting out, you want to build up your roster with an eye to a strategy of "one from column A, one from column B." You want pure damage, you want defensive ability accuracy reduction, you want regeneration and sustainability, you want immunities. But five super-strong damage dealers and no power control is going to be less useful to you than one or two strong damage dealers and some power control and some regen in your teams. Spread your rank ups around to different champions with different strengths.

The way I tend to look at rank ups is I don't ask what's the strongest thing I have, I ask what is my current weakness: what do I have the least ability to tackle. And then I rank up to fill that hole. So who I rank up has less to do with what my choices are, and more to do with what my current overall roster looks like. When you are running difficult content, what do you wish you had more of, or what ultimately killed you or stopped you from finishing something? Was it an inability to stop defensive abilities? Was it just running out of health slowly over a very long path? Was it not being able to kill a strong boss opponent fast enough? For everyone, the answer to that question is different. And because of that, who they should rank up next is also different.

There is no best choice. Only the best choice for your current game play.
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    You’re lvl 30 & you have all of them as a 4*?? Congrats then on some amazing pulls, can’t really go “wrong” levelling any of these.
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    For me it is a toss up between Vision and Magik. Vision gives you double immunities and some power control. Magik is a very strong attacker even unduped, with nullify, power control, and an SP3 that deals mega damage to opponents with a lot of buffs.

If you ever dup the Wolverine, rank him up. And I think whoever your first choice is, your second should be Archangel. Or vice versa. AA is an offensive powerhouse particularly against non-immune targets. Vision and Magik are usually more controlling attackers than pure offense. Wolverine is a good sustainable regen champ. When you are first starting out, you want to build up your roster with an eye to a strategy of "one from column A, one from column B." You want pure damage, you want defensive ability accuracy reduction, you want regeneration and sustainability, you want immunities. But five super-strong damage dealers and no power control is going to be less useful to you than one or two strong damage dealers and some power control and some regen in your teams. Spread your rank ups around to different champions with different strengths.

The way I tend to look at rank ups is I don't ask what's the strongest thing I have, I ask what is my current weakness: what do I have the least ability to tackle. And then I rank up to fill that hole. So who I rank up has less to do with what my choices are, and more to do with what my current overall roster looks like. When you are running difficult content, what do you wish you had more of, or what ultimately killed you or stopped you from finishing something? Was it an inability to stop defensive abilities? Was it just running out of health slowly over a very long path? Was it not being able to kill a strong boss opponent fast enough? For everyone, the answer to that question is different. And because of that, who they should rank up next is also different.

There is no best choice. Only the best choice for your current game play.

Thank you, this is very insightful!
    You’re lvl 30 & you have all of them as a 4*?? Congrats then on some amazing pulls, can’t really go “wrong” levelling any of these.

lots and lots of luck.
  • Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    Duped - Vision (AOU)
    Has great Power Steal, Power Drain, Heal Block, and is Bleed and Poison Immune!
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    Unduped Angela

his vision is 3/30
  • edited January 2018
    Moving this to a better section of the forums. Thank you!