Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Act 5 and how to go about completing it...

What would u guys recommend for act 5? Example: teams, characters etc.

Comments

• Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Post some of your champs? we can get better suggestions. For completion, I always did resistance or vitality paths and used voodoo/SW. Things get tricky with other paths
  • Options
    Patroller1356Patroller1356 Posts: 10
    I'm a lvl 50 player, and I'm at chapter 2 of act 5, used 4/50 4*'s and rank 2-3 5*'s to get this far
  • Options
    Okay, but WHAT champs? This game is a lot about matchups
  • Options
    Mostly guillotine, night crawler, old man Logan, cap merica, spidey(og) and agent v
  • Options
    TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    Mostly guillotine, night crawler, old man Logan, cap merica, spidey(og) and agent v

Nothing really great there. You honestly may end up spending a lot of resources just to complete with that team.
  • Options
    colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★

You would need god tier champs for act 5 and them 5 star 3/45 to 4/55 at leasted.
  • Options
    DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    It helps to have a deep roster for act 5. Example 5.3 each map applies a weakness buff to all but a specific class per map. Crossbones worked well for the skill map. There's not going to be one specific champ or tactic that's good for all of act 5. Good luck
  • Options
    ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Just wait to build up your roster. a5 isn't going anywhere
  • Options
    MisterNiceGuyMisterNiceGuy Posts: 184
    Chapter 1 doesn't even come close to preparing you for chapter 2. The life transfer in chapter 1 allows you to use almost any team you can throw together. Just completing chapter 2 will be a miracle for you. But go ahead and give it a shot. If you're patient it will be great practice for you.
  • Options
    Lol, sure
  • Options
    Thx for the advice
  • Options
    Ascoop24Ascoop24 Posts: 128 ★★★

You would need god tier champs for act 5 and them 5 star 3/45 to 4/55 at leasted.

You sir are correct to a point. However the rage paths help to actually use a 5/50 champ or someone who can nullify the fury chargers in 5.4 otherwise yes you really do need high ranking 5 stars. Also you will need double immunities I used 5/50 ultron he works but makes fights stupidly long.
  • Options
    Ascoop24 wrote: »

You sir are correct to a point. However the rage paths help to actually use a 5/50 champ or someone who can nullify the fury chargers in 5.4 otherwise yes you really do need high ranking 5 stars. Also you will need double immunities I used 5/50 ultron he works but makes fights stupidly long.

I did majority act 5 with 4*, just good matchups. Also I did most of biohazard with GR.
  • Options
    thx guys, stuck at act 5 chapter 2 quest4 at the moment. Just pulled morningstar and ranked her to rank 3 so that i can take out the caltrops quake. Wish me luck.
  • Options
    dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    As many have said, matchups are really important in Ch 5.

Back when I did my single run through 5.4, about 3-4 of the maps in have a Resistor path, and I destroyed them with a r4 4* Magik with 5/5 MD, due to how Resistor and her SP3 worked.

But I normally wouldn't have brought a r4 4* to any other map when I had stronger champs.
  • Options
    The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    5.4 and on is really hard good luck! You also need an evader( stark, DD) for the collector and other high damage champs
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Get an awakened 5* AA and act 5 is a breeze