**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

T-Mobile - Connection issue [Merged]

Comments

• IncrediblehukIncrediblehuk Posts: 15
    edited January 2018
    Not everyone can access WiFi... Tmobile unlimited data and I cant run this game with it....
  • Thatkid968Thatkid968 Posts: 3
    edited January 2018
    I’m having the same problem. iPhone 6 Plus. Mobile data. zlkpwmcs0tml.png
  • SmokeydaleSmokeydale Posts: 26
    @Incrediblehuk that looks to be a different issue
  • kingsragekingsrage Posts: 7
    I can’t logins well T-mobile LTE Was working on WiFi while I was at work

c46dzziiha3h.png
    @Kabam Miike seems to be a t-mobile issue maybe ?? But just for the game
  • On wifi works fine, but can’t log in on cel network
  • CAD07CAD07 Posts: 83
    @Kabam Vydious any update?:)
  • I am having same issues. iPhone 7+ - TMobile. Cannot login since update.
  • JEbertJEbert Posts: 157
    iPhone X - t-mobile
  • T mobile
  • Wifi works perfect,but cel network doesn’t
  • Pr0t0t7p3Pr0t0t7p3 Posts: 187
    WTH with T-Mobile all of a sudden??
  • I am having this issue as well. I am using an iphone 7 with ios 11.2.5 cant connect on wifi or regular data
  • Are they planning on doing anything about this
  • I wonder if its only T-Mobile having this issue. I'm having the same problem.
  • TheYakAttackTheYakAttack Posts: 15
    I can't login either... T-Mobile also. What a kick to the nuts.
  • I am also T-Mobile and unable to connect since update. iPhone 7+.

• UbersoulUbersoul Posts: 53
    iPhone 8 tmobile
  • I have T-Mobile too
  • Bryman187Bryman187 Posts: 204
    edited January 2018
    It’s not T-Mobiles fault, they’re just the delivery service. It’s up to the developer to ensure the app works on a particular carriers network. Can’t blame the roads if your car won’t start. Kabam should have encountered this during QA and corrected it before releasing the app.
  • jj991987jj991987 Posts: 7
    I am on iphone 8. T-Mobile Full 4glte signal game only works on wifi.
  • NinjAlanNinjAlan Posts: 358 ★★★
    8 plus t-mobile, same issue, no problem before update
  • QuincyPeckQuincyPeck Posts: 63
    I’m on an iPhone 6plus, running iOS 11.2.5. I downloaded the update and was able to get on and play while on WiFi. Now that I’m on my T-Mobile connection, I cannot login. All of my other data is working fine.
    iPhone 8+ T-Mobile only on lte
  • iPhone 7 Plus T-Mobile
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,150 ★★★★
    edited January 2018
    I'm using an iPhone 7+ on iOS 11.2.5 with AT&T. Whether on WiFi or Cellular service, it won't even let me download the 17.0 update in the iTunes app store. It shows that the 17.0 exists but just has the OPEN button. If i click on it, it just opens the game and I'm still in the old one, not able to access new monthly quests, etc. Splash screen is still the bunch of heroes (not Civil Warrior/Killmonger) and load screen still has TaskMaster etc....

And I've restarted the app & restarted my phone multiple times...
  • Bryman187Bryman187 Posts: 204
    I'm using an iPhone 7+ on iOS 11.2.5 with AT&T. Whether on WiFi or Cellular service, it won't even let me download the 17.0 update in the iTunes app store. It shows that the 17.0 exists but just has the OPEN button. If i click on it, it just opens the game and I'm still in the old one, not able to access new monthly quests, etc. Splash screen is still the bunch of heroes (not Civil Warrior/Killmonger) and load screen still has TaskMaster etc....

They may have withdrawn the update while they’re investigating the issues.
  • TheYakAttackTheYakAttack Posts: 15
    keep posts under the link below since they have started merging threads.
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/47920/new-update-data-connection-issue-merged

• BloodseekerBloodseeker Posts: 11
    Cant log on to game too even though other games and other stuff working fine
    i0fa0ic38mk3.png
    5d7n1augtjr7.png
  • IPhone 7 on T-Mobile LTE
This discussion has been closed.