**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

WW2 Cap is not in the 6* Crystal... let us respin

Kabam, we now have data on hundreds of 6* champion pulls and not a single one with a WW2 cap. This will not be swept under the rug like it was with 5* Punisher.

Give summoners the option to either keep the champion they have or respin the crystal for a new one with WW2 cap added to the pool.

Comments

• Skyfer74Skyfer74 Posts: 1
    Exactly, didn’t see him pop up in the spin even once. Make sure if you let us respin you give us all our gold and iso back too.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    edited February 2018
    He was in the reel. People have claimed to have pulled him
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    He was not
  • RehctansBewRehctansBew Posts: 442 ★★★
    He was clearly in there you can see him on Dorky Daves spin.
  • He’s on the reel, but has not been pulled. I have checked with the whale alliances and not a single person has pulled ww2. There was 1 picture floating around if someone claiming to have pulled him but was proven to be photoshopped. It’s clearly a bug that needs to be addressed. Especially since he’s arguably the best champ in that trash heap of a crystal.
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    If you’re able to delete it, let me know. Pretty sure that’s not possible.
  • They did nothing in the 5* punisher case. They didnt even admit it. Dont open those crystals!
  • fabbass wrote: »
    They did nothing in the 5* punisher case. They didnt even admit it. Dont open those crystals!

One would hope they take immediate action to correct this since it is the launch of 6 star champs.

The reasonable course of action would be to suspend the ability to purchase 6 star crystal while the issue is investigated and confirmed. After confirmation summoners should be given the option of respinning while having the champion the obtained in the 1st spin removed.
  • Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    The reel animation does not equal the results. The reel is an independent graphic that just makes opening a crystal more exciting, it has no bearing on the result.

If no one has pulled a CapWW2 yet, he isn't in there.
  • GenidiaminGenidiamin Posts: 105
    He was in the reel but that means nothing! There are feat champs in regular GMC reels and you can't pull them.
    This supports kabam's explanation that the reel is just an animation... someone in my alliance even had a 3* champ in a 4* crystal reel.

I support that there should be compensation of some kind... that is false advertisement.
    I opened almost a million BC for uncollected arena crystals when they came out only to find out later that i had no chance at punisher because of a mistake!!! We were not compensated then but that should not happen again.

They have made millions from people like me on the blade crystal and thats fair because we knew the odds but when an error such as this happens then its time to show that you appreciate the patronage of all who play the game as we appreciate the efforts you make to improve the game for us.
  • When WW2 spinning he basically saying "ha ha you wont get me"
  • Fabi1989Fabi1989 Posts: 112
    edited February 2018
    BulkHuster wrote: »
    n9h9gzajekp1.png

This is just a Visual bug, He is not in There, Nobody pulled him
  • Jlema76Jlema76 Posts: 3
    Is Kabam going to compensate or let us respin since WW2 was not available. @Kabam Miike
  • KnightarthusKnightarthus Posts: 419 ★★★
    This is serious because we who spinned and got trash were missing 1/24 chance at a decent champion.
  • Chimp wrote: »
    Kabam, we now have data on hundreds of 6* champion pulls and not a single one with a WW2 cap. This will not be swept under the rug like it was with 5* Punisher.

Give summoners the option to either keep the champion they have or respin the crystal for a new one with WW2 cap added to the pool.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

no.
  • UltimatheoryUltimatheory Posts: 520 ★★★
    He’s not in there. I wonder how many players got an error message when they popped. That’s more than likely supposed to be him.

I really wonder if this has any validity. It seems like a reasonable explanation. We had just one player out of multiple people opening get this error message. I wonder if it was supposed to be Cap. He wound up with Loki after having to restart his game.
  • HulksmasshhHulksmasshh Posts: 742 ★★★
    edited February 2018
    There is no resolution to this that will make everyone happy. Just add Cap WWII to the pool during next maintenance. Remember, 5* Punisher was in the reel as well during the first week uncollected arena crystals came out and we all know about what happened with that. There doesn't need to be any compensation. If they admit their mistake, an entire new 6* crystal is way too much to give to everyone. If they give out like 1000 6* shards to the people who opened a 6* crystal then the people who have not opened their 6* crystals yet will complain. Just add him to the pool next maintenance and people will stop talking about it in a week.
  • ChimpChimp Posts: 15
    @HulkSmaaashh they can give out something similar to rank down tickets. Use it and your 6* champ you have goes away and gets replaced with a new 6* crystal, don't use it and you keep who you have and the item expires

Simple fix.
  • ChimpChimp Posts: 15
    edited February 2018
    Moments ago the first WW2 cap was pulled from the 6* crystal. This does not excuse the fact that he was not in the crystal until now.

@Kabam Miike what will do you to address this issue? This can not be ignored like it was in the past

vpjnze6px2h4.png
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    So you think they just snuck him in the crystal? Couldn't possibly bad luck/due to RNG that he wasn't pulled till now?
  • KnightarthusKnightarthus Posts: 419 ★★★
    edited February 2018
    Chimp wrote: »
    Moments ago the first WW2 cap was pulled from the 6* crystal. This does not excuse the fact that he was not in the crystal until now.

@Kabam Miike what will do you to address this issue? This can not be ignored like it was in the past

vpjnze6px2h4.png

That is not acceptable. It is understandable that a re spin option is not feasible. Still, we need to at least get something like 1500 6* shards for anyone who spun the crystal before they added him.
This discussion has been closed.